Don't have an account? Create one!

08/11/2007 - Tampa, FL - Ford Amphitheatre

AuthorMessage
Rachelle_5
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Rachelle_5
June 6th, 2007 at 01:33pm
^ Me too, I just think that since he already doesn't like any of the bands AND he's fresh off of a concert from his favorite band that was visually stunning, he'll still be dissapointed. In a way, I kinda don't want him to come, because he's gonna bitch about walking around and meeting people. But he can hang out with my best friend, I guess.
Maybe Crazy
Salute You in Your Grave
Maybe Crazy
June 6th, 2007 at 07:18pm
Lurker:
I will also probably be walking around during most of the bands. Most likely, I will only watch Taking Back Sunday and My Chem. I'm still not sure how I will make myself INO-identifiable, but when I do, I'll post it here!

Me too. Maybe I'll post a picture of myself before the concert. I'll be with my mom, her friend, and my younger cousin. My mom already knows I want to meet some of you, and she doesn't care.
bringmoreknives_x
Fabulous Killjoy
bringmoreknives_x
June 7th, 2007 at 11:39pm

^ yeah, I'm going to post a picture of me wearing what I'm going to wear there, too. <33. hopefully you'll be able to find me
Maybe Crazy
Salute You in Your Grave
Maybe Crazy
June 8th, 2007 at 01:30am
Okay, cool. I'll do the same thing.
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
June 8th, 2007 at 01:52am
Rachelle_5:
^ Me too, I just think that since he already doesn't like any of the bands AND he's fresh off of a concert from his favorite band that was visually stunning, he'll still be dissapointed. In a way, I kinda don't want him to come, because he's gonna bitch about walking around and meeting people. But he can hang out with my best friend, I guess.

He might not go?

Well...that sucks. Sad

But at least you'll go. Wink
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
June 8th, 2007 at 01:53am
I'll have a big flashing sign over my head that says "INO ADMIN."

Will that make me identifiable?

If Eliza is there, maybe she'll get a sniper rifle and try to take me out. ^^;
porcelinajune
Bleeding on the Floor
porcelinajune
June 9th, 2007 at 03:55am
jerk; Kohaku River:
I'll have a big flashing sign over my head that says "INO ADMIN."

Will that make me identifiable?

If Eliza is there, maybe she'll get a sniper rifle and try to take me out. ^^;

rolling on floor I got an image of you as a SIMS character with the green diamond over your head that flashes INO ADMIN.
porcelinajune
Bleeding on the Floor
porcelinajune
June 9th, 2007 at 03:58am
Rachelle_5:

Awww . . . but we are awesome people Wink but I understand esp. since I know we are all going to be so Wow Tehe Punk . It would be nice to meet him though.
Rachelle_5
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Rachelle_5
June 10th, 2007 at 07:59pm
jerk; Kohaku River:

He might not go?

Well...that sucks. Sad

But at least you'll go. Wink

Well, he has just said that if we need the money he wouldn't be heartbroken if we needed to sell his ticket. But I don't know if I could sell just one ticket to somone. Maybe if I had two extras.
porcelinajune
Bleeding on the Floor
porcelinajune
June 12th, 2007 at 02:41am
I know this is off topic but I am just curious if anybody is going to see the Honda Civic Tour (Fall Out Boy, The Academy is, Plus 44) this Friday at the Ford Amphitheatre. I bought tickets today for my friend and I. Rachelle I know you are going to the one on Sat.

I am excited to get to see in person and not from memory where my seats will be for PR.
Maybe Crazy
Salute You in Your Grave
Maybe Crazy
June 12th, 2007 at 05:56pm
porcelinajune:
I know this is off topic but I am just curious if anybody is going to see the Honda Civic Tour (Fall Out Boy, The Academy is, Plus 44) this Friday at the Ford Amphitheatre. I bought tickets today for my friend and I. Rachelle I know you are going to the one on Sat.

I am excited to get to see in person and not from memory where my seats will be for PR.

I really want to, but doubt I can.
schmetallica.
Shotgun Sinner
schmetallica.
June 13th, 2007 at 10:02pm
porcelinajune:

I was going to... But I wasn't going for Fall Out Boy. I was going for The Academy Is... I had a ticket but I'm not really in the mood to sit through Fall Out Boy and Paul Wall... I mean come on... Paul Wall? So, long story short: the girl who invited me turned all bitchy on me this past week and "uninvited me". And she gave the ticket to someone else. I don't really care though because she's a poser/teenie and she says she likes all the rock music... pfft. She's way excited to see Paul Wall... She knows nothing about the other bands. She follows me... Everyone knows I love rock and absolutely hate rap, so she says she likes rock. I know she doesn't. She loves rap. I'd hate to sit next to her the whole time listening to her squealing - "OH MY GOD IT'S PETEY WENTZ!!! HE'S SOOO HOT!"... O.o She's such a teenie.
Spam

Oooh. And if you bring a camera, would you take a picture of the seats (if you can) and post it on here for me so I can find out where I'm sitting for PR. If not, can you tell me how close the first level (section 105) is to the stage? =]
porcelinajune
Bleeding on the Floor
porcelinajune
June 15th, 2007 at 02:27pm
Awesome . . .not sure what I am wearing yet or else I would let you know so you could be on the look out for me. I am just excited to have seats for this show so I can enjoy the music and not have to worry about any idiots that usually always end up standing by me.

I am bring my camera and will try and get some general shots of the seating. LOL I feel like we are planning an invasion or a football game. Yes, I will also see if there is a way we can get near the busses.
Rachelle_5
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Rachelle_5
June 15th, 2007 at 11:13pm
Completely OT-Is anyone else going to tomorrow (Saturday's) Honda Civic Tour show?
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
June 15th, 2007 at 11:42pm
I might be able to get a press pass. ><"
schmetallica.
Shotgun Sinner
schmetallica.
June 16th, 2007 at 01:05am
jerk; susawatari:
I might be able to get a press pass. ><"

Where?
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
June 16th, 2007 at 01:17am
Local newspaper.

I'm still working on it; not too optimistic.
schmetallica.
Shotgun Sinner
schmetallica.
June 16th, 2007 at 01:29am
Oh. Okay. What exactly is a press pass? O.O I probably sound reatarted.
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
June 16th, 2007 at 01:53am
pansy; karma police:
Oh. Okay. What exactly is a press pass? O.O I probably sound reatarted.

Here.

><;
schmetallica.
Shotgun Sinner
schmetallica.
June 16th, 2007 at 10:12am
Oh. Psh... I knew that... -.-