Don't have an account? Create one!

What Do People Think Of MCR at your School?

AuthorMessage
souverian.
Demolition Lover
souverian.
August 16th, 2007 at 11:18pm
i only know about 3 kids besides me that like MCR for who they really are and not because they think a band meber is hot

other than that there are all the scene teenies who basically think your emo for listening to them yet they dont stop singing WTTBP! but im glad they dont go around saying thier hue fans.

Im going to highschool in Sept. so cant wait to see how it is there
sinsimo
Killjoy
sinsimo
August 17th, 2007 at 03:11am
=/ They think that people who listen to them are emo. And they all think MCR suck, and they've never heard a song from them.
Foxy Shazam!
Bleeding on the Floor
Foxy Shazam!
August 17th, 2007 at 03:14am
Almost no one listens to them at my school.

Only me and this one guy, but we don't talk or hang or anything so that kind of sucks.

One is the loneliest number. XD
xBlack_Heartsx
Joining The Black Parade
xBlack_Heartsx
August 17th, 2007 at 08:13am
i dont think noone at my school likes them and i get teased for liking them but i dont give a shit cause i love them to death xxoo
Purple.is.my.Nurple
Jazz Hands
Purple.is.my.Nurple
August 17th, 2007 at 08:20am
well, i see some people wearing mcr shirts and other band tees, but i never really talk to them. my friends are the nerdy type who are really good in math yet love to read books (lols..proud of 'em) so they dont know anything bout rock music. no one really makes fun of you, but i get that sick feeling, cuz they keep staring at you and possibly talk behind ur back, but i dont like to assume the worst....arg, i just feel so alone when it comes to rock music....
yourowndisaster0998
Killjoy
yourowndisaster0998
August 17th, 2007 at 08:22am
Hm, well, I go to school with a lot of Preppy kids and Gangster wanna-be's and I'm sure they think...

1) Stupid emo kids who are probably druggies and will never amount to anything, famous or not.

2) A waste of good radio space and shelf space.

3) Yeah, they're okay, but I'd much rather listen to rap or hip-hop or the latest song my the pussycat dolls or fergie...

But, we do have a pretty good music scene here with tons of local bands who think that MCR...

1) Saves lives

2) Has good messages

3) Are great role models

SO, it really depends on who you hang out with... but like I said, we mostly have preps and "gangsters" who think they are the dumbest band ever and that they whine and complain about how horrible their lives are through song... which just shows how wrong they are *rolls eyes*
don't let me drown
Bleeding on the Floor
don't let me drown
August 20th, 2007 at 11:19pm
I've never really asked people if they like MCR.
Some people like some of their new songs like teenagers. But mostly people are in to a completly different music. if i asked them though I would get the answer that their "emo" so I don't bother. I don't like their music so they don't have to like mine.
There is the odd few that do like them like me and my friend. Cause we're just cool like that.
ghosted.
Jazz Hands
ghosted.
August 21st, 2007 at 12:27am
Me and a group of about seven girl are about the only ones that like mcr in our year.. the rest are and chavs/gangsters.
They think were all depressed and cut if one of as is upset about something.
And if were goofing around (As Usual) then they think were freaks
lol
The thing is though i get on with everyone so im not picked on or anything but there definatly are mind sets and Lables.

Wich is pretty sucky
The Original Bob.
Demolition Lover
The Original Bob.
August 21st, 2007 at 05:16am
bascially, in my school there are 3 groups of people
1: the "your emo and lez and so is mcr" asswipes
2: who? people
3: and the "ohh i LOVE mcr" bitches who have never heard any song other then wttbp.

and me.
mer von d
Thinking Happy Thoughts
mer von d
August 21st, 2007 at 05:29am
well "emo" is currently the new "cool" thing at my school... bleuargghhhh...
it basically means everyone hear is wearing converse and black band t'shirts and have pink and black hair... and they like to listen to wttbp and the bird and the worm and think they're alternative... even though when i was trying to promote three cheers for sweet revenge and in love and death and other such works of greatness i was called a loser wannabe... so yeah my school is pretty much full of tossers
Scarlett O'Hara.
Motor Baby
Scarlett O'Hara.
August 21st, 2007 at 05:37am
Nobody at my school is obsessed with MCR, which is very depressing. I think I know like 3 people that like them. But no one is obsessed like me Sad
hayleyjean
Bulletproof Heart
hayleyjean
August 21st, 2007 at 07:40am
Ok... The stuff that was posted here before was not posted by me...
But WHOEVER keeps coming on my profile & posting this mean stuff, please stop because it's rude!
I think it may be my brothers...
But this must stop, I am changing my password, it was very easy. Password... I have no common sense.
girl interrupted.
Salute You in Your Grave
girl interrupted.
August 21st, 2007 at 09:26am
a couple of reactions...

1. the all famous screech of "EMO CULT WRIST SLITTER!!" or something along
those lines, with the obligatory torrent of questions such as "do you slit your wrists?"

2. some people just grab your wrist for 'inspection'.

3. "ZoMg ThEy ArE lYkE tEh HoTtEsT!!!!111111111!!!!!!eleventyleven."

4. "MCR SUCK!! no 'ffence."

5. "oh, cool, what's your favourite song?"

XUnholyConfessionsX
Bleeding on the Floor
XUnholyConfessionsX
August 21st, 2007 at 10:28am
most people either love mcr or hate them and all who listen to them
most people fall into the second catogory
ohaybill
Killjoy
ohaybill
August 21st, 2007 at 06:28pm
EMO

FAG

DYKE

CUTTER

FREAK

SUICIDAL.

-Pretty much what I hear every day.
Jyulin
Shotgun Sinner
Jyulin
August 22nd, 2007 at 12:38pm
Most people don't like em.
The few that do only like the popular songs
And there's about two people apart from me that really like em
misa misa.
Shotgun Sinner
misa misa.
August 22nd, 2007 at 12:47pm
like no one at my school likes them
they all think you have to be majorly emo and depressed if you like them
this one guy tim (he is great and is my friend though) calls them my chemical lolmance cos he thinks its funny anyone could listen to them. he is sad and derranged i am sure.
Wolf Child
Killjoy
Wolf Child
August 23rd, 2007 at 07:26pm
Some people like teenagers from my school. they only know like a line and i doubt they know who wrote it. others think they are emo and some people who like them sat they're emo but they're not. they're not anything. they're my chemical romance and thats it own style
ForevrTheSickestKids
Salute You in Your Grave
ForevrTheSickestKids
August 24th, 2007 at 01:28am
I'm finding more people that like them but mainly they sing welcome to the black parade in a high pitched Because they hate them and/or they know i love them so they annoy me with singing it badly. i do get the occasional they effinggggggggg suck! and if i put them on a binder, project, etc. i get " there scary"," there freaks", " they look like there gay" but its there loss not mine.
girl interrupted.
Salute You in Your Grave
girl interrupted.
August 24th, 2007 at 01:40am
exactly. ^ their big huge fucking loss. not ours.

: D