Don't have an account? Create one!

What Do People Think Of MCR at your School?

AuthorMessage
gossip girl.
Always Born a Crime
gossip girl.
August 10th, 2007 at 11:34am
they think mcr is a stupid emo rock band

but what do they know?
idiotsDisgust
Damage Control.
Salute You in Your Grave
Damage Control.
August 10th, 2007 at 03:03pm
The girls love it but only because they think Gerard and Frank are cute! Barf me. They don't even know their names, they just say the lead singer and the guitarist on the left. To me, that's worse than them hating the band.
Justanotherstar
Salute You in Your Grave
Justanotherstar
August 10th, 2007 at 03:25pm
jacxqueline deathbed:
at my school.... they think im the emo gilr who cuts my wrists who listens to mcr....
what about you?

most people at my school have probably never heard of mcr.... jk

most of them are into ermm like rnb and stuff im one of the few who likes this type of music
gerardmabbitt.
Salute You in Your Grave
gerardmabbitt.
August 10th, 2007 at 03:34pm
Avril Lavigne.:
they think mcr is a stupid emo rock band

but what do they know?
idiotsDisgust

Thats what people at my school are like.
But most of them, really are idiots.
gerardwayandcupcakes
Killjoy
gerardwayandcupcakes
August 11th, 2007 at 02:00am
ppl at my school mostly think they r "emo" losers
gerardwayandcupcakes
Killjoy
gerardwayandcupcakes
August 11th, 2007 at 02:00am
i luv mcr!!!!!!!!!
fancy pirouettes.
Awake and Unafraid
fancy pirouettes.
August 11th, 2007 at 02:08am
Most people think Gerard is gay and that My Chem is the most emo band in the world. Disgust

Then again there aren't a lot of people that listen to MCR and other bands that are similar. Most 80% of my school likes rap, r&b and whatnot and most of those people think I'm in some kind of cult that Gerard leads or something. rolling on floor
TRAGICAFFAIR?.
Joining The Black Parade
TRAGICAFFAIR?.
August 16th, 2007 at 08:12am
most people hate them
but then there's the few of us that love them to pieces!
LOVE MACHINE
Really Not Okay
LOVE MACHINE
August 16th, 2007 at 03:51pm
people think i'm strange b/c i litsen to MCR.
Altough I did get one person in my church group to litsen to them. She loves it!
Quinnmobile.
Jazz Hands
Quinnmobile.
August 16th, 2007 at 04:03pm
I don't know half the people in my school because their is over 1500 teenagers. But, I get the overall feeling that some selected few think they are great, some think they are okay, most don't even listen to rock.
idk. my bff jill?
Demolition Lover
idk. my bff jill?
August 16th, 2007 at 04:12pm
There is only 5 people at my school that I'm aware of that like My Chem besides me.
Most of our school is either preps or "gangstas"
So yeah.
vee4gee
Motor Baby
vee4gee
August 16th, 2007 at 04:21pm
They all believe that MCR are all gay emo dudes, who have no lifee, and choose to hurt themselves.
Since they all know Im a fan, its said that I too love to cut myself...Yeah, coz thats the truth.
I swear, chavs dont know shit!
livid_caution
Joining The Black Parade
livid_caution
August 16th, 2007 at 08:44pm
It's not to bad at my school. Some of my friends like them and i've met others in my school who like them. A lot think they're a rubbish emo band, and the rest have only ever heard of Welcome To The Black Parade.
mona disappeared.
In The Murder Scene
mona disappeared.
August 16th, 2007 at 08:49pm
I just got in to a new school and met a girl and she thinks mcr makes good music and that gerard looks cute. xD and my other friend like them to and she can sing the end. xP
Pixxie
Killjoy
Pixxie
August 16th, 2007 at 09:12pm
in my school they are just calling me emo and giving me weird looks and I think it's kinda fun x) I started to laugh one time 'cause some guy said something like: "Hey EMOOO help me" when his friend tryed to rape him in the corridor =P and when I came back thay still were on the floor so he called at me again and he was like: "HEY EMOOOO!!! I SAID COME AND HELP ME!!" and I really couldn't stop laughing.. it was hilariuos =P
Pixxie
Killjoy
Pixxie
August 16th, 2007 at 09:16pm
but I have one friend and she loves them as much as I do =D and then I have a friend who is a kind of wannabe.. she thinks Frank is cute and she knows the name of I'm not okay and WTTBP but she mixes the texts so she sings "Im not okay I'm not okaaay" but the melody is like "we'll carry on we'll carry ooon"
annaaloves
Bleeding on the Floor
annaaloves
August 16th, 2007 at 09:32pm
only the minority like mcr
the chavs think they're 'stupid emos that slit their wrists' (whats new?) and therefor tell me to slit my wrists because i listen to mcr
and the 'scenesters' think they're 'a sell-out teenie band' but they liked them when TBP first came out
tattooed lovers.
Motor Baby
tattooed lovers.
August 16th, 2007 at 09:43pm
Well, the most of the kids in my class enjoy Welcome To the black Parade. But only that. Disgust
Then, half the other kids hate MCR say it's old, and say 'who likes songs about death?'
IamAmonster_4137
Killjoy
IamAmonster_4137
August 16th, 2007 at 09:43pm
my old school was a bit mixed.

- you had the "hardXcore" kids telling me that i was a pussy and should be listening
to better shit than that.

- you had the [mix] richkid-jocks who either knew em for The Black Parade and like the singles off of that, or the ones who started sawing at their wrists when they saw me and started screaming out, "Emo! Emo! EMO! ::fake sobs:: I HATE MY LIFE!" [which was actually really funny to watch]

- or you had the kids who were stupid enough to call THEMSELVES emo and told ME that i was the poser and only liked them for Gerard Way and Frank Iero [they pronounced it 'eee-ro'] and didnt even know the old songs.
[Au contraire.]

but idk about my new middle school in jersey. i'll find out when it starts. hopefully it'll be slightly better.

and whoever said it before;
uhm. ::embarrased cough:: i like Tokio Hotel...i dont understand what theyre SINGING, but its catchy...
David Vengeance
Motor Baby
David Vengeance
August 16th, 2007 at 10:32pm
there is a small group that doesnt care but the rest think they are emo and whoever listens to them cuts their wrist