Neighbours

AuthorMessage
INFLIGHTRADIO.
Devil's Got Your Number
INFLIGHTRADIO.
June 30th, 2007 at 05:25pm
Our neighbours don't do anything special. "/
We just pretty much ignore each other. x]
The only irritating thing is, they have peacocks.
And in summer, the moment the sun comes up they make a hell lot of noise...
styles.
Awake and Unafraid
styles.
June 30th, 2007 at 05:29pm
Well, what an intresting topic!

Okay, so to my right is an old woman with her dog. Their okay but her dog barks every morning at precisley 6am.
So annoying!

And well, the ones to my left.... I have a story to tell:

So I was asleep, and it must have been about 3 or 4 in the morning. But I got woken up by laughing and strange noises coming from the back yard. So, I peered out my window and my next door neighbours were in the pool.
A woman and man live their with 3 kids. The couple are in their late 30's I think. But anywho, they had another couple with them. So there was 4 of them in the pool.. But, they were all naked.

So I think it's very self-explanitory(sp) when I say they were having fun. I was absolutley grossed out by this and jumped back into my bed. But obviously they were making noises and there was no way I was getting back to sleep with them lot going at it. I ended up sleeping in the living room but it still was hard getting back to sleep.

I havn't looked them in the eye since.
That was some scary shit.
diamond girl
In The Murder Scene
diamond girl
June 30th, 2007 at 05:36pm
Santi!:
there's this little-ish girl next door who will
1. knock on the door then run away a million times or
2. walk right on in and sit on the couch and not move if the door's unlocked

My old best friends little sister used to do that. My mom called her "the little spook." She was very sneaky.
Thnks fr th vnm
Demolition Lover
Thnks fr th vnm
June 30th, 2007 at 06:19pm
Shit happens.:
Well, what an intresting topic!

Okay, so to my right is an old woman with her dog. Their okay but her dog barks every morning at precisley 6am.
So annoying!

And well, the ones to my left.... I have a story to tell:

So I was asleep, and it must have been about 3 or 4 in the morning. But I got woken up by laughing and strange noises coming from the back yard. So, I peered out my window and my next door neighbours were in the pool.
A woman and man live their with 3 kids. The couple are in their late 30's I think. But anywho, they had another couple with them. So there was 4 of them in the pool.. But, they were all naked.

So I think it's very self-explanitory(sp) when I say they were having fun. I was absolutley grossed out by this and jumped back into my bed. But obviously they were making noises and there was no way I was getting back to sleep with them lot going at it. I ended up sleeping in the living room but it still was hard getting back to sleep.

I havn't looked them in the eye since.
That was some scary shit.
AHAHAHAHA.

I used to live in an apartement. Not the ones where you get buzzed in -- we all had separate entrances.

Someone in the building behine us constanlty had parites. He was a mean drunk, too.
The man that lived right next door (we shared a wall) was an alcoholic. You'd see him stumbling up his front steps at 3AM
A woman in the building in front uf us had a pot belly pig in her basement. His name was Louie Boozer.
My house was 'the' house. We'd have the neighbours kids and pets in our house, all day, everyday. Whether their parents/owners knew or not.
One time, I heard my neighbour calling for their dog, Jack, and I popped my head out the window and I was like "Oh, we have him over here. He's eating the cat food". This wasn't just a little dog. It was a huge husky.
I'll come back and tell more stories of this neighbourhood late. I'm singing off Very Happy.
SIXX.
Awake and Unafraid
SIXX.
June 30th, 2007 at 06:21pm
our old neighbors called the cops and me and my friends
for jamming too loud
and we just ignore the new ones
Thnks fr th vnm
Demolition Lover
Thnks fr th vnm
June 30th, 2007 at 06:38pm
gore.:
our old neighbors called the cops and me and my friends
for jamming too loud
and we just ignore the new ones
That happened to me before, too. Except it wasn't even our music. It was like J Lo, Brittany Spears and Sean Desmand XD
When the cops finally showed up, we had our music on at that time, but it wasn't even that loud.
soft skeleton.
Banned
soft skeleton.
June 30th, 2007 at 06:41pm
My neighbor's dog won't stfu.
And she watches me when I'm outside. o.O
Twilight
Bleeding on the Floor
Twilight
June 30th, 2007 at 06:43pm
My neighbours always give me dirty looks.
I know that's not that bad but check this shit out.
When I was younger I was playing in the fonrt of my hosue, and they were at the side of theirs.
They were also talking to some people and all I heard was "Yeah, Brian and I had oral sex last night"

WEIRD?!?!
styles.
Awake and Unafraid
styles.
June 30th, 2007 at 06:50pm
^^^^ Bahahaha rolling on floor
hmmm
Motor Baby
hmmm
July 1st, 2007 at 04:42am
Shit happens.:

So annoying!

*giggle*
that's what i do with my puppies
it makes me laugh when my neighbors groggily shout obscenities out their windows

my neighbours are pretty much normal.
but one of them hits his dog and it makes me mad
Wednesday Addams
Salute You in Your Grave
Wednesday Addams
July 1st, 2007 at 04:45am
She cusses in Russian. Neutral
PENNYWISE.
Salute You in Your Grave
PENNYWISE.
July 1st, 2007 at 06:28am
Our neighbours threatend to kill us.
The fights we're horrific.
My Mother was and still is paranoid that my Father is cheating on her with the bitch next door.
Yeah, long story short, police got involved, punches were thrown and theres a two way restraining order for 6 months.

And the neighbours before them, yeah they threatened to kill us too.
And before that too.
I don't know, all the neighbours we've had in that house have turned against us.

The other side are fucking swell though, I love them.
They used to let us swim in there pool when we were little... but I don't do water anymore.
dom howard.
Banned
dom howard.
July 1st, 2007 at 07:29am
My mum is at our neighbour's house now. They get on quite well (The ones on the right), and they always swap books and talk about books. She was only supposed to give that Graham Norton book back, not have coffee and take ages Rolling Eyes
mercy in the sky.
Shotgun Sinner
mercy in the sky.
July 21st, 2007 at 06:32am
This may not be my neighbor, but he's close.
He's the trippiest old weirdo ever.
He's got this rotwheiler(sp?) dog and it bit me.
The next day after it bit me, I was walking by his house
and he just GLARED at me. I was like, "Dude, wtf?
CONTROL YOUR KILLER DOG."

And he's always yelling at... no one. He talks to himself.
Flipper.
Salute You in Your Grave
Flipper.
July 21st, 2007 at 06:41am
they put streamers all over our fence and took for sale signs from houses all over and signs from the stores in town and put them in our yard along with about 100 american flags the day before yesterday. i had to clean it all up. : [
reinvent love.
Bulletproof Heart
reinvent love.
July 21st, 2007 at 06:49am
lol, well I live in like, the getto suburbs you could say?
I mean like, the houses are nice and stuff, but a whole bunch of hicks and getto people live here.
The neighbor to my left is old. And they have like, 2 really big dogs that bark everytime I let my really small dog out. xD
And I kind of don't have on on my right because we're the last house on the end of this street, but there's a house there and it's technically on the other street.
But they're mean. I egged them on Halloween. XD
And the people across from us are okay. They always have decorations out and shit, and their son has cancer.
He's sweet. And he likes to play basketball a lot.
reinvent love.
Bulletproof Heart
reinvent love.
July 21st, 2007 at 06:50am
forgotten stranger.:
they put streamers all over our fence and took for sale signs from houses all over and signs from the stores in town and put them in our yard along with about 100 american flags the day before yesterday. i had to clean it all up. : [
LMAO.
I've done that before. XD
Atavan Halen
Salute You in Your Grave
Atavan Halen
July 21st, 2007 at 07:04am
the neighbors are pretty much quiet nowadays. but when i get bored i get out my slingshot to 'attack' the back neighbors house. that'll teach them for having sex with the the curtains drawn back!
a line in a song.
Salute You in Your Grave
a line in a song.
July 21st, 2007 at 07:20am
Holy Underwear!:
damn neighbors, our neighbors have pigeons , damn things shit everywere :@
'

rolling on floor

I have some annoying kids in my neighborhood. They go around in bikes and look at you right in the eye...it gets creepy.
fun ghoul
In a Bullet's Embrace
fun ghoul
July 21st, 2007 at 03:02pm
my neighbors
=loud
=some of them are drunk
=competitive
=i know one or two of them are drug addicts
=annoying