Don't have an account? Create one!

Neighbours

AuthorMessage
Skippy.
Always Born a Crime
Skippy.
October 12th, 2007 at 12:27am
Mine are old, nosey & gossipy.
They always sit out the front together doing puzzles and talking loudly.
dom howard.
Banned
dom howard.
November 4th, 2007 at 12:39am
Some neiighbours just tried to kill my mum. We were at the train station, and our next door neighbour came & picked us up, to drop us home. My mum and the neighbour who dropped her off were chattin', as always, and all of a sudden, this wooden spike flew through the air, right past my mum 0.o. It could've impaled her. It was from fireworks, from the neighbours behind us lmfao My mum was almost killed by a firework Shocked

But the neighbours shooting off the fireworks are scumbags. They're from a council estate, and spent tax payers' money on fireworks Disgust
starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
November 4th, 2007 at 12:44am
To the left we've got a really snobby middle aged couple, who think they're above everyone else. They get a new car every week, no joke. And the dude, fuck, I can hear him sneeze. Sometimes I pretend to sneeze really loudly, hoping he'll hear. Tehe

To the right theres a young newly married couple. They're really nice. The girl, Mel, is great. Don't see them much though.
banging bear.
Always Born a Crime
banging bear.
November 4th, 2007 at 12:45am
Oh and most of my neighbors who live around me are all either old or little kids...
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
November 4th, 2007 at 12:47am
well i have alot of neighbors
the ones next door is a couple that are the most nicest people ever.
then the other next door neighbor is a family that is always screaming. seriously they can never shut up every night you have to listen to there arguments (close the windows will ya!)
the neighbors across the street well there old people and there mostly quite
james dean.
Awake and Unafraid
james dean.
November 4th, 2007 at 12:50am
My neighbours are great.
They're all drunken college students who have loud parties at two in the morning and throw garbage on our lawn.
And the couple next door make me lmfao like there's no tomorrow.
They're always having these huge, dramatic fights. She'll start saying how he never treats her right and never helps her out. She'll start breaking his shit and he'll be like:
"ARE YOU GONNA FIX THAT?"
And she's like "ARE YOU GONNA FIX ME?"

I swear to god, those are exact quotes. xD
Moshing Monster
Killjoy
Moshing Monster
November 4th, 2007 at 12:53am
I don't talk to my neighbors.
They think my whole family is disfunctional. Which is not true. We just don't talk to eachother.

Oh and they're alll fuckin' old.

I'm also known as that emo/goth chick, by the neighbor kids.
starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
November 4th, 2007 at 12:56am
The people over the road are mostly old people. But the 2 girls I babysit for live exactly over the road from me. Their mom and my mom are best friends so it's cool =]

Shiva; They sound baaad! Haha, I'd love it though! Ha I'd be sat, tv muted, listening in.
I remember babysitting once and I could hear the neighbours fighting. It was GOLD. We were just sat in hysterics, laughing at the crazzzyyy shit they were saying! Dogs barking, the whole thing xP
Viva la Gloria!
Joining The Black Parade
Viva la Gloria!
November 4th, 2007 at 01:00am
My neighbor is a crazy drunken bastard. I've known him forever, even before he was alcoholic. One time, he run out of vodka, and his truck wasn't working. So, he drove, drunk off his ass, up to the store(which is a 15 minute drive in a car.) ON HIS LAWN-MOWER! XD It was the talk of the whole town for a month. Now he's selling the house and my one of my friends is moving in next door. =) This''ll be great. =)
Morning Stars.
Salute You in Your Grave
Morning Stars.
November 4th, 2007 at 01:06am
my neighbours are posh english, which is NOT good seeing as my parents are rough glaswegians (people from glasgow) and the woman has 2 kids and is determined to set my sister up with her eldest son who i am CONVINCED is gay, and is trying to set me up with the younger one who (no offence to any 11 year olds on this board) is a tres annoying 11 year old who turns up randomly to see what im up to.
Morning Stars.
Salute You in Your Grave
Morning Stars.
November 4th, 2007 at 01:06am
my neighbours are posh english, which is NOT good seeing as my parents are rough glaswegians (people from glasgow) and the woman has 2 kids and is determined to set my sister up with her eldest son who i am CONVINCED is gay, and is trying to set me up with the younger one who (no offence to any 11 year olds on this board) is a tres annoying 11 year old who turns up randomly to see what im up to.
mychemicalromance.
Motor Baby
mychemicalromance.
November 4th, 2007 at 01:30am
Our old Neighbours threatened to kill my cousins cat. Our new neighbours are just weird, though I don't see them much.
Braaains.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Braaains.
November 25th, 2007 at 04:29am
my neighbor is weird and he like tans in April and does Ti Chi between our houses. We also hevent seen their daughter for like 4 years
Patrick Martin Stump
Motor Baby
Patrick Martin Stump
February 10th, 2008 at 06:41pm
My God.

We had this family living next-door a few years back. They moved when I was about 11. The wife thought she was sent from the Lord and she would bellow her lungs out at about 5/6am every morning with, "ASH-LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY! GET YOUR LAZY ARSE UP RIGHT NOW!" I swear, I hated that bitch. Her husband was scared of her. And my mother and her didn't get on too well. And the kids were little bastards too. They were all up their own arses. Disgust

But they've moved now. *celebrate*
wednesday.
In the Cannibal Glow
wednesday.
February 10th, 2008 at 07:35pm
to the left : it is my aunt, uncle, and cousins. so, i kind of have to love them. haha.

to the right: wow. okay. so, it's this really old guy and his like 40 something year old son. they always come over to our house and fish (we have a huge pond, filled with fish. takes up about 3 acres). sometimes, they will knock on our door and then talk to my mom and stare at her chest while she's talking to them. and then, they sit in chairs, facing our house, and drink beer. while watching our every move.
dean winchester.
Tragic With a Capital T
dean winchester.
February 10th, 2008 at 08:00pm
the people vertical to us really loathe us. x]
the woman called the cops on us last weekend because of the "debris" at the side of our house. she only did that because we refuse to pay the $100 road fee. but they never fix the road, they use the money for their alcohol.
rofl.
the neighbors left to me and across the street drink 24/7. on the weekends they start at about 9am, and they're done at about 11pm. usually. & they sit in their front yard and throw beer cans at speeding cars. it's amusing to watch.
they're all very loud, and quite hick-ish. I'm not too fond of them.
they're pretty stupid as well. last may 2-4, they put a barrel in the middle of our road [it's a little dirt road that has just enough for one car] and lit fireworks in it. it caught a tree on fire, and there were fire trucks and shit everywhere.
it was pretty hysterical, seeing as they were all wasted. they almost caught the marina on fire, which is behind their house.
HEY AMY
Salute You in Your Grave
HEY AMY
February 11th, 2008 at 06:01am
we have these really weird neighbours... and they know everything!! like, theyll know the exact time you get home and how many people were in the car, etc. theyre always spying on us. its so weird!! theyre these two old ladies and they are sisters. lol. sure, theyre nice enough... but its still strange...
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
February 11th, 2008 at 06:06am

One of my neighbours stole my cat.
He (my cat) like, went over to her house one day, and then she started feeding him, and even made a little bed for him, despite my dad going over there and asking her not to because it was a family pet.
And then she moved, and took the cat with her.
But not before she came over to our house and yelled at my parents for god knows what. She even slapped my mum, which tbh was pretty funny, but goddd, that woman was fucking crazy.

But the new people who moved in there are just as weird. They have 3 mini-buses parked out the front.
Patrick Martin Stump
Motor Baby
Patrick Martin Stump
February 11th, 2008 at 06:23am
asha molly.:

One of my neighbours stole my cat.
He (my cat) like, went over to her house one day, and then she started feeding him, and even made a little bed for him, despite my dad going over there and asking her not to because it was a family pet.
And then she moved, and took the cat with her.
But not before she came over to our house and yelled at my parents for god knows what. She even slapped my mum, which tbh was pretty funny, but goddd, that woman was fucking crazy.

But the new people who moved in there are just as weird. They have 3 mini-buses parked out the front.

Aww, I'm sorry about the cat. That sucks. Crying or Very sad
Toki
Really Not Okay
Toki
February 11th, 2008 at 07:42am
My next door neighbours are swingers!
It's quite funny