Don't have an account? Create one!

Neighbours

AuthorMessage
Dear Tokyo...
Salute You in Your Grave
Dear Tokyo...
July 4th, 2009 at 01:25am
I had this neighbor when I was little, who had this dog who was known to attack people. (Like, tackling a 16 year-old girl and biting her in the face multiple times...)
So once I had to climb over the fence to get a frisbee my brother had thrown over and the guy was at his back door and he deliberately let his dog out. (As in, I looked him right in the eye and he looked back and I knew he saw me) but after his dog tears a 4 inch gash in my leg, the guy tells my dad that he hadn't seen me at all, he just happened to let his dog out at that exact moment.
Yeah right.
Right now, there's this guy who lives next to us who has this weird thing for mowing his section of the valley behind us; and the people across from us like feeding bears during the summer (much to the annoyance of everyone on our street.) I have never seen the people to our right so...I don't know much about them.
lisbeth salander.
Shotgun Sinner
lisbeth salander.
July 4th, 2009 at 08:35am
I can't stand them. xD
The worst thing is the fact they have virtually the same surname as us, and my dad has the same first name as the man. DDD: so we get each other's post all the time.
The woman is a total bitch and talks for Britain. \:
They also have two cats which they've never let outside because they "might get stolen". Poor things.

We don't talk to the other neighbours anymore because they an argument with my parents over a tree. |:
girl interrupted.
Salute You in Your Grave
girl interrupted.
July 4th, 2009 at 10:20am
i live in a flat, and my upstairs neighbour drills and saws wood all the time
and my downstairs neighbours blast rave music from 11pm-3am every night. D=
and you can always hear my next-door-neighbour arguing with her mum, they're so ~loud D=
fault lines.
Awake and Unafraid
fault lines.
July 5th, 2009 at 07:05am
all my neighbours are pretty nice
except the people to the left of me have this little pony that hasn't been desexed and it keeps getting out and trying to get to the mare behind me, next time it happens, there getting sued

and my neighbour directly across yells really REALLY loud and swears alot, he also likes to mow his lawn really early and really late, which bugs me cause my room is right infront of his house >.<
fawkes
Bleeding on the Floor
fawkes
July 8th, 2009 at 12:46am
My neighbours are super religious. We got a invitation from them once to an event at their church. The invitation said to "invite your unsaved friends". Apparently we're unsaved. They also know we're Catholic. (They're not.)

They're also anti-abortion and anti-gay rights, and they make sure everyone knows it. Their son used to rip down the GSA signs that said when they were meeting when he was at high school.

I guess it could be worse. Apart from being annoyingly religious, they're nice people.

And then there's the halfway house behind ours. The police seem to make frequent visits there...
satellites.
In The Murder Scene
satellites.
July 16th, 2009 at 02:53pm
on one side are my grandparents, which is nice but it means they can call on us unexpectedly.
and on the other side is a family with two little girls, who are really nice but sometimes they have parties so all we can hear is screaming and high school musical all afternoon.
but yeah. they're nice on the whole.
the ones before had birds and they were noisy. i'm glad they're gone.
IceHog69
Bulletproof Heart
IceHog69
July 17th, 2009 at 12:29pm
I only have downstairs neighbors, but they astroturfed their yard. They have this huge shed at the end, that I swear they must keep their Nanny in, cause it's huge. And he sits there, with his 26month old child on his lap. Smoking pot.
precious weapons.
Awake and Unafraid
precious weapons.
July 18th, 2009 at 01:06am
my old neighbours were the bomb
we used to have richard and deborah live on our left. their son used to mow our lawn for us xD
and we had this korean family on the right who was really loud, but super nice.
and across the road there was a filippino family (ara and co) and old tony. i used to be real close with ara and we always played together on the lawn. we sold cicada's once Tehe we got like about $2
made from neon
Salute You in Your Grave
made from neon
July 18th, 2009 at 04:00pm
There used to be these two guys who lived on my left, and they'd blaze every single night at two in the morning. So, our bit of the complex smelled like pot until they left. It got a little irritating.
spiderpig-
Really Not Okay
spiderpig-
July 24th, 2009 at 01:03am
my neighbours kept singing with kareoke at night and you cant sleep . plus, their voices suck . srsly .
Taylor Lautner
Always Born a Crime
Taylor Lautner
July 24th, 2009 at 01:50am
They fucking complain to the city about every little thing. Like how they did to us and our other neighbor about our grass being too long, which it fucking wasn't.
robert plant.
Salute You in Your Grave
robert plant.
July 31st, 2009 at 01:10am
my neighbors on one side are really kind and friendly old people.
and on the other side, these inbred rednecks with a bunch of old cars on their lawn, grass six-feet tall, wind chimes made out of rusty spoons and forks, and a homemade sign that says ~GO AWAY WE DONT CARE WHO YA ARE~

lol. and they got busted for guns. they have a shitload of guns. i'm really paranoid living by them.
Panda!
Killjoy
Panda!
July 31st, 2009 at 09:46am
Okay so i don't mind local bands, I've seen a few, and I'm open minded, but the 15 year old boy next door can't play drums for shit! I've put up with it for about the past year, but when you go out on the drinky drink, waking up with massive hangover and to his awful drum playing at 7 in the morning, it is not my cup of tea.
GRRR
t'lema
Salute You in Your Grave
t'lema
July 31st, 2009 at 12:57pm
Our neighbours came over at 10.30 pmn on a Saturday to say his son couldnt sleep as our party was too loud. My sister and I answered the door (it was the first time we'd met him) and he had a go at us-yelling about how we were irresponisble teenagers, disrespectful to the 'community' and all this other BS.

It was my mother's 47th birthday party. We were serving the middle ages drunkards.

We weren't involved in the noise.

It was hilarious but ridiculous at the same time as we know the youngest child in that house is 14. 10.30 on a Saturday is a bit early to complain right?
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
July 31st, 2009 at 04:10pm
Our neighbors are addicted to pain killers and one was in a mental institution. They're also very nosey. I think they're going to move soon (thank God)
Eveline
Demolition Lover
Eveline
July 31st, 2009 at 06:12pm
I have this old couple living next to me and the man, who's probably 65 and totally perverted, keeps staring.
When I look out of my window, I see their backyard and he ALWAYS sits on his bench and stares at my window.
I always need to close my curtains when I'm in my room, even when it's summer.
He has no shame it all.
F'n'stein xo
Salute You in Your Grave
F'n'stein xo
July 31st, 2009 at 09:41pm
we don't know any of our neighbors since we moved to our house. But apparently our ex-neigbors from where we used to live is talking shit about my whole family at a church...! we haven't attended church in years and the news came from a source that does. isn't there more important things to talk about at a church than talk about people you don't know like I dunno saving your own soul.

oh but there's this family that lives like 3 doors down...apparently they have no shame. One time they had a yard sale 3 days after michael Jackson died and outside they put up a sign that said.."in Honor of Michael Jackson, please make a donation". they were trying to scam people with this and keep the money to themselves. But nobody came to their yard sale lol. Also, they once did a charity car wash for someone that died and asking for donation..nobody past away in their family and i know this because this isn't the first time they pull off something like this.
idk. my bff jill?
Demolition Lover
idk. my bff jill?
August 1st, 2009 at 10:58pm
our neighbors on the right are the Chandlers. and the lady's husband divorced her,then moved in the house beside her. and all her kids are grown and all of them but one,i believe,moved out. and i never see her except at church & school.

our neighbors on the left,suck.
they've never really cared for us,and they hated the dogs we used to have,because they would always go to their house and tear holes in their screen porch,and we'd pay for the damages. buttttt,the lady died a couple months ago,and my dad went with some other people in the neighborhood to their house and they had food and stuff,and i guess we're cool with them.
i never see the guy,or his kids,so whatever.
Harlequinn
Salute You in Your Grave
Harlequinn
August 4th, 2009 at 12:29am
across the street and over- ex best friend/childhood friend turned stalker

across the street- empty house. the old couple that lived there painted their front door red then took off in the middle of the night not too long ago

down the street- crazy widow that calls 911 on me for walking

next door- my kindergarten psychotic teacher that won't allow her daughter to go outside or near males
Michael James Way.
Always Born a Crime
Michael James Way.
August 4th, 2009 at 06:37pm
Our neighbors across the street basically live at our house. They're constantly over at our house. And they're constantly calling up for no reason at all. The lame jokes, and repeated stories, I've had to put up with for 14 years >.>
Blah.