Don't have an account? Create one!

Neighbours

AuthorMessage
the_Saminator
Thinking Happy Thoughts
the_Saminator
August 5th, 2009 at 10:26pm
Ugh! My downstairs neighbors have these 2 kids who are always screaming, so loud to the point where you think they're murdering eachother, sometimes I wonder "Hmm... would it stop if I called the cops?"
Sweet Iced Tea
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Sweet Iced Tea
August 6th, 2009 at 12:55am
We had neighbors who were staying in their house even though they got evicted and since they had no water or electricity,they would steal buckets of water from the tap on the side of our house.

And there are a bunch of little kids down my street who don't move for cars at all! You have to drive slower than a snail when driving down there.
certain romance
Thinking Happy Thoughts
certain romance
August 11th, 2009 at 08:29pm
i live on a very wierd road...there is always fighting and its mostly wen the neighbours come in at round 4 in de morning drunk...last week a woman from a few doors down started a massive bitch fight cause she discovered that her fella was in my next door neighbours house and they had been having an affair...
Frank!enstein
Crash Queen
Frank!enstein
August 12th, 2009 at 11:18am
Okay, I live in a subdivision, so houses are close together so you really get to know your neighbors.
There is this family that lives across the street from me that will only come outside to give dirty looks. You can tell that they think they're better than everyone else around. And they have two little kids that aren't aloud to play with the rest of the kids in the neighborhood. It's actually pretty sad.
IceHog69
Bulletproof Heart
IceHog69
September 4th, 2009 at 06:32am
I had never met the guy that lives at Number 3, but a couple of days ago, I knocked on his door to see if he had taken a package for us, cause the people at number 2 were away. He answered the door pretty damn quickly. Quickly, but nakedly. I do not need to see another man's penis thankyouverymuch.
Dana Way
Banned
Dana Way
September 5th, 2009 at 02:26pm
The neighbors across the street like to keep their garage door open and the husband has friends over and they weight-lift.
It's quite funny.
kinney.
Bulletproof Heart
kinney.
September 5th, 2009 at 03:43pm
i have a really creepy neigbour.
he's always peeking over the wall into our back yard,
especially if we're there :/
& when the blinds are open, when he looks over the wall he can see into our lounge.
><
it's extra weird because it's a high wall
so he must be standing on something just to look over it.
:/
muddkipz
Killjoy
muddkipz
September 6th, 2009 at 07:27pm
I don't really know my neighbors all that well, but there is an annoying squirrel that spends most of it's time near my house. It takes food from my neighbor's house and throws it into my back yard. It doesn't even eat the food. Ever.
sorta kinda.
Salute You in Your Grave
sorta kinda.
September 8th, 2009 at 02:42am
i don't have a problem with my neighbours, except thomas.
my gosh, he is so annoying, he thinks i wanna get with him and stuff and its like dude, i have a boyfriend!
Buffy Summers
Always Born a Crime
Buffy Summers
September 10th, 2009 at 12:08am
I have a very good story about annoying neighbours:
So last fall I bought myself a new car, which I parked out front of my house about a month after I had it and for whatever reason I didn't need to drive very much after that so it stayed sitting out there for a few days. On about the 3rd day of it sitting there, my neighbour 2 houses down comes up to my mother and asks her if she knows whose car it is. So my mother told her that it was mine. To this the woman responded, "Oh really? My husband and I were about to report it stolen because we didn't recognize it and it had been sitting there so long." So my mom just looked at her and laughed. Then the woman says "How can she afford a car like that anyway?" So my mom told her to mind her own business and went back in the house.
A few months later, I was coming home from a friend's house late at night and there was no room in my driveway and the spot directly in front of my house was taken too. The spot in front of my neighbour 2 doors down, however, was open so I took that one instead, thinking nothing of it.
The next morning around 9am I went out to my car to leave for work and I noticed that there was a note on my windshield. It said, and I quote:
"Please park in front of your own house or in your driveway. This is my spot. Thanks." ...I was livid. Like this woman thinks she owns the piece of road in front of her house or something. Talk about nerve.
So now whenever we see an unusual car parked in that spot we joke to each other that we hope it was cleared with our neighbour first....
Lost in Darkness
Fabulous Killjoy
Lost in Darkness
September 10th, 2009 at 12:28pm
The people who live on the left and right of my house are okay...on the right is a lawyer who has commercials on tv and even got me a scholarship for college ^.^ so he's cool we just never see him. we see him more on tv XD. on the right we don't talk to them much but they're always super nice when we do...my brother was friends with their son when they were a lot younger.

diagonally across the street is a boy I used to be good friends with but then he got two-faced...needless to say I don't speak to him much unless I have to.

on the top of the hill on the left side of my street, though, is the most annoying family ever. they always have a million dopey kids hanging out in front of their house in the spring and summer, and they don't move when a car goes by. I've honked at them more than once. they knew I was coming too I definitely blast my music loud enough XD. the house is tiny too and there's always a lot of cars in the driveway...my parents and I call it the keebler elf house lol. it was built a few years ago.

on the street adjacent to mine my dad had an issue with these kids who kept walking slowly across the street and there was a lot of them. he was going 20 mph and the mother yelled at him that he was driving too fast Rolling Eyes

this happened recently as well some little girl was riding a bike in the street and she wasn't staying as far to the side as she needed to. oh yeah and her dad was following her in his car and getting out of the car and moving her to the side every time another car came by.

I'm sorta glad to be in college at the moment...means I'm away from the idiots for a while lol. although I have to say it is tres annoying when people are right in the breezeway between my dorm hall and the adjacent dorm hall talking and yelling loudly because they're trashed.

this is more of my friend's story but I'll tell it...she's in the adjacent dorm hall to mine...her floor is an L-shape just like mine and the short leg of the L is really quiet and the girls down there are nice....the longer leg of the L is the whore side of the floor they all go out to Worcester Polytechnic Institute (WPI) for frat parties, clubbing, or partying in the townhouses/suites on campus. of course they all get back really late, shitfaced, and don't wake up till 1 pm the next day. I'm not too sure how many classes they've missed so far...
K.K.
Bleeding on the Floor
K.K.
September 11th, 2009 at 11:46am
Okay, it's actually when I think about it >us< that are the weird family.. but well, just take this from a weird neighbours point of view..
We have this neighbour family, the father and mother are kind of nice but we never really talk to them (we're not the social kinda family either.. ) the girl is abt my age (< < ) and at the beginning, when we were just moved there we'd talk a little but now I hardly even say 'hi' to her.
Well the brother is the annoying one. I mean seriously annoying. So I'm the kind of person who draws their curtains all day long cuz of the annoying sunlight and openes them at night. So like 2 or 3 months ago, I had just opened my curtains , well I notice light in the neighbour house and someone standing by the window looking in my direction, so whoever it was waved, well I thought it was the girl. I thought (and still think) she was stupid then, but she was innocent so I'm like 'poor girl' and wave back. Well, it wasn't the girl it was her brother I only noticed that like seconds after I waved cuz I saw his glasses. And I'm like 'fuck!' and eternally killing myself for waving.
So since then he's been standing at his window every night, he's kind of obsessed with me (xP) and once or twice (when his parents were out, I guess) he was actually standing in his backyard throwing pebbles at my window!!! I mean, SERIOUSLY! Well and while he did that he was even whispering stuff, I didn't hear what it was cuz he kind of creeped me but I have some idea..
He's like 18 but a total dork. Dunno how he summoned the courage.. *mean is*
I can't believe such a piece of sh*t can actually creep me. But he does, a little. And I can't tell you how much I loathe him. I've been meaning to corner him and talk to him about it for like ages but I can never get him alone. He's always with his parents somehow! Dx
//Stupid neighbour boys..
K.K.
Bleeding on the Floor
K.K.
September 11th, 2009 at 11:47am
Okay, it's actually when I think about it >us< that are the weird family.. but well, just take this from a weird neighbours point of view..
We have this neighbour family, the father and mother are kind of nice but we never really talk to them (we're not the social kinda family either.. ) the girl is abt my age and at the beginning, when we were just moved there we'd talk a little but now I hardly even say 'hi' to her.
Well the brother is the annoying one. I mean seriously annoying. So I'm the kind of person who draws their curtains all day long cuz of the annoying sunlight and openes them at night. So like 2 or 3 months ago, I had just opened my curtains , well I notice light in the neighbour house and someone standing by the window looking in my direction, so whoever it was waved, well I thought it was the girl. I thought (and still think) she was stupid then, but she was innocent so I'm like 'poor girl' and wave back. Well, it wasn't the girl it was her brother I only noticed that like seconds after I waved cuz I saw his glasses. And I'm like 'fuck!' and eternally killing myself for waving.
So since then he's been standing at his window every night, he's kind of obsessed with me (xP) and once or twice (when his parents were out, I guess) he was actually standing in his backyard throwing pebbles at my window!!! I mean, SERIOUSLY! Well and while he did that he was even whispering stuff, I didn't hear what it was cuz he kind of creeped me but I have some idea..
He's like 18 but a total dork. Dunno how he summoned the courage.. *mean is*
I can't believe such a piece of sh*t can actually creep me. But he does, a little. And I can't tell you how much I loathe him. I've been meaning to corner him and talk to him about it for like ages but I can never get him alone. He's always with his parents somehow! Dx
//Stupid neighbour boys..
ennui.
Awake and Unafraid
ennui.
September 19th, 2009 at 12:43am
Not so much a neighbour, but there is this horse that lives in the paddock across the road from us, and it is so damn creepy.
Seriously, its like, pure white and just stands there and stares at you, munching on the grass.
There's this dirt mound as well, and it stands at the top like it's a goat.

Seriously, I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out to be a human in a horse suit.
S!NNER.
Salute You in Your Grave
S!NNER.
October 3rd, 2009 at 04:13pm
i'm pretty sure my neighbor is selling coke.
she has like no money and never mows her lawn and her house is
a mess and her kids took scruffy Neutral

but she drives a 2007 lexus. wtf?
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
October 3rd, 2009 at 05:26pm
Where I live, nobody knows anybodys neighbors. I dont know mine, and they dont know me. I only know 2 out of literally 500 houses in the development.
Lost in Darkness
Fabulous Killjoy
Lost in Darkness
October 7th, 2009 at 10:31am
I've discovered that the girls near my dorm room don't seem to have a sense of time whatsoever. last night I tried going to bed earlier because I've been waking up way too tired, but I couldn't fall asleep because they were being obnoxiously loud. that and the girls on the left side of me are party girls, always blast their shitty rap/hip hop/pop music really loud (then get mad when I have my rock music at a normal volume), oh ya and they always have a million friends over that are shitfaced and really loud. so yeah dorm life is fantastic...my friend Skynyrd Mike's quad over at another dorm hall is quieter floor wise than mine is -.-
Marina!
Shotgun Sinner
Marina!
October 12th, 2009 at 05:01pm
My neighbour smokes weed with large groups of friends. Which in turn, makes all our rooms smell of it too.
NikkiSixxx
Killjoy
NikkiSixxx
October 29th, 2009 at 01:33am
When I lived in Jefferson, the guy 3 houses down was a murderer. He only got caught after he shot the gas station guy in broad daylight. He wasnt annoying; just creepy from what I remember.

In Secaucus, most of my neighbors were old. When I was younger they'd ask my mother why I was such a freak, and why she let me dress 'like the devil'.

Directly next to me was this guy Alex. When I was 12, he was 16. His parents would go out of town and he'd throw these wild parties and blast horrible music until 4AM. Our places were literally 2 feet away from eachother; my window was closest to his house >_<

Funny thing, when I was 16 I actually wound up dating him for a while.

I lived in Newark for a while, and EVERYONE there was fucking crazy. This hobo used to pee outside my window every night.

Now I live in Clifton, and the lady in the apartment above me wanders outside in a see-through teddy every morning and picks through our garbage.
Insurgentes
Bleeding on the Floor
Insurgentes
October 31st, 2009 at 11:54am
^ Shocked That garbage picker beats ours out.

Ours lives in the house next door to us. He's constantly roaming around in a sleeveless shirt and sweatpants, and each week when we put our trash out for the trashman to get it, he goes out there and picks through it. He does it to the other neighbors too, apparently. My dad's mate lives over by where I do, and he complains that someone's been through his garbage too.

The guy also just plain weird, and tries to chat us up like constantly. And he's always asking for stuff. "Do you have an extra umbrella?" "Do you know anyone who has a spare lawnmower?" etc ... go to the store and buy these things, man! Shifty2