Don't have an account? Create one!

Neighbours

AuthorMessage
insane clown posse.
In The Murder Scene
insane clown posse.
July 28th, 2007 at 02:12am
jimmy jazz.:

You don't have to answer this if you don't want to, but I'm really curious; are they bad looking in real life like everyone says they are or do they look like they do in their pictures?

Haha. They just look the same sorta. I guess. I've never really compared them to their pictures. x]
john bonham.
Bulletproof Heart
john bonham.
July 28th, 2007 at 02:12am
My neighbors are total rednecks. They're always having weird ho-downs and hootinannies or whatever >.> With their loud ass country music and "YEE-HAW"s while i'm trying to sleep
frankenhooker
Fabulous Killjoy
frankenhooker
July 28th, 2007 at 02:13am
sally; dr. pepper.:
frankenhooker:

Both of them look extremely lame.
They're kinda okay though.
So I've learned today. They're okay. :]

I wasn't even aware of who they were. I just looked them up in google and the other pictures of them aren't hideous. Pretty fabulous makeup for sure. And some of the jewelry, mostly the bat stuff, is pretty sweet. Thus reminding me that you can't judge a book by it's lame cover. Haha.
insane clown posse.
In The Murder Scene
insane clown posse.
July 28th, 2007 at 02:13am
Hayleylujah!:
My neighbors are total rednecks. They're always having weird ho-downs and hottinannys or whatever >.> With their loud ass country music and "YEE-HAW"s while i'm trying to sleep
HAHA. That's terrible. XD

These kids across the street from me like to set of fireworks at 3am everyone Monday.
Rolling Eyes
dottie biz.
Motor Baby
dottie biz.
July 28th, 2007 at 02:25am
i have a neighbor who never has light on, never comes out and never does anything. he plays music so loud though you can hear it at the wee hours of the night.

and my other neighbors avross the street are super de duper religious. and they hate gays. and one of my friends is gay. u can imagine what they did when his fam came over. and they have a demon hyper active dog. and their son has anger managment problems. and he flirts with me all the time and i wanna punch him. and they never keep their heater on in the winter. its so annoying when i forget my house key and have to hang out over there. their house is so clean...nothing anywhere...and its freezing!!
dottie biz.
Motor Baby
dottie biz.
July 28th, 2007 at 02:34am
Dakota Rose, her little sister.

Image [/size][/font][/quote]

holy crap! her LITTLE sister has her lip pierced? 0_0
jace wayland.
Shotgun Sinner
jace wayland.
July 28th, 2007 at 02:34am
I hate the neighbors we have to the right. It's this old couple and their son and his wife and their two daughters. The old couple look at me like I'm a complete nutcase and make jokes about the holes in the knees of my jeans. Out of the two daughters I don't know too much about the older one but they younger one is a complete bitch.
She's a year younger then me she talks about how I'm going to die because I don't eat meat and then she's all like "I Love Meat! I don't care about the stupid cows and pigs the only thing that they are good for are to be eaten!" I didn't even start anything with her I don't bug anyone about eating meat (except my best friend but that was because she didn't vote Frank as world's sexiest vegetarian she hasn't eaten meat since).
Anyway she's all like "I LOVE HILARY DUFF! She's so awsome," and then she's like "Do you like Hilary Duff?" she calls My Chem, Fall Out Boy, and Panic! At The Disco (she doesn't know any other bands seriously) gay fags. Yet when I say anything I get yelled at by her grandma for doing it.
She thinks I'm a complete idiot and she constantly says the most stupid things you could imagine like "Gay people have mental issues they should all die and Vegetarians are all retarded your going to die because you don't eat meat,"
I swear all I want to do I punch her.
My other neighbors are very nice they have a son with Orange hair and a dog.
dottie biz.
Motor Baby
dottie biz.
July 28th, 2007 at 02:39am
Lily Evans:
she constantly says the most stupid things you could imagine like "Gay people have mental issues they should all die and Vegetarians are all retarded your going to die because you don't eat meat,"

wtf! i wanna punch her now!
captain fine.
Demolition Lover
captain fine.
July 28th, 2007 at 03:09am
My one neighbor is my best friend, x].
The other one is in college and she used to babysit me, she's really cool.
So yeah no one's really annoying.
batsquad!
Awake and Unafraid
batsquad!
July 28th, 2007 at 03:16am
I don't have any neighbors. Smile
But there is a group of "rednecks" who always choose to come out by our house and blast their crappy music at two in the morning and then leave beer bottles everywhere.
MelancholyMisery
Salute You in Your Grave
MelancholyMisery
July 28th, 2007 at 03:37am
live next to an old/retarded peoples home.
they have little kids music turned up load -its creepy. an they sing to it and cry/moan creppy noises.

and on the other side is a bunch of 20-somthing yr olds, but we own that house too they just rent it.

edit:
our accros the road neighbours are romanian. theyre ok.
except the guy was in his car and he parked it on his drive then got out to get the mail and his jacket got caught on the brake and his car went rolling across the road and crashed into our house...
Artbreaker
Salute You in Your Grave
Artbreaker
July 31st, 2007 at 01:32am
My neighbours come around (uninvited) to our house every new years, drink loads, annoy the hell out of my Dad and then don't leave until like 3 in the morning. Then they tell us to go around the next week for a drink ( which is of course exactly what we all want to do) and then they even aren't in.
They also bang on the wall whenever i'm playing music, and yet I never have it up loud enough that my brother in the room next door can hear it. I think they just like banging on the wall for no reason.
shitthatwascyanide
Salute You in Your Grave
shitthatwascyanide
July 31st, 2007 at 01:34am
joshua third.:
I live next door to Kiki Kannibal and her stupid sister Dakota Rose. ><'
God doesn't like to give me a break but I'm moving soon! =D

i pity you.
i just checked out their websites.
they have really bad grammar. they don't seem too intelligent in general, actually.
Marina!
Shotgun Sinner
Marina!
July 31st, 2007 at 01:36am
One of the twin guys across the road stalks me a little...He's weird.
shitthatwascyanide
Salute You in Your Grave
shitthatwascyanide
July 31st, 2007 at 01:41am
well:
we don't talk to our neighbors due to the amount of room between our house and their houses.

but one guy is always in a leather jacket. he owns a hummer, a motorcycle, and 3 SUVs. he scares me. he is dating his gardener. who is much younger than him.
another neighbor is an old lady who puts newspapers on her windows.
and then there are some farms on our street.
my town is full of rich farmers. XD
FrozenRose
Salute You in Your Grave
FrozenRose
July 31st, 2007 at 01:52am
I have a neighbor who totally tried to ask my mom out, and then tried to cover it up by saying "he meant as friends."

Another neighbor has three dachsunds who bark ALL. THE. TIME. He built a huge dog run to let the dogs in, and he doesn't walk them EVER. So they bark at everything. It's annoying.

And another neighbor, he used to kill squirrels. He told everyone he let them free in the forest, but that was a lie. My sister and I would free the little creatures, and after awhile, the neighborhood found out, and the guy got kicked from his presidential spot of the Neighborhood Association.
P A N D O R A
Demolition Lover
P A N D O R A
July 31st, 2007 at 01:59am
My neighbors just call the cops on me everytime i blast my music
Jacket Slut.
Bleeding on the Floor
Jacket Slut.
July 31st, 2007 at 02:36am
He's not really my neighbor but like up the street there is this guy who is actually a registered pedophile, and he doesnt have a drivers license or anything. So he drives a lawn mower around the neighborhood. Its really kinda creepy. Shocked
rhiannon.
Motor Baby
rhiannon.
August 9th, 2007 at 05:25pm
^^ew thats a bit weird :0^^

well 1 side of our neighbours wouldnt let us extend our garage ((so we cld put a drum kit in!)) and they got stones all over my mums convertible so she had to sell it.

the other side are just dirty and wrong they let their kids pee up against our fence.
dom howard.
Banned
dom howard.
August 9th, 2007 at 08:22pm
We actually spend alot of time with our next door neighbours, but the 11 year old is so fucking clingy to me. If she will not leave me alone, imma go crazy.