September 26th, 2007 at 06:05pm
Aw well never say never!
ain-Z
Fabulous Killjoy
ain-Z
September 30th, 2007 at 12:20am
hey i only found the thread for the belfast show
im so glad they are finally coming here cant wait until november
and i heard the paramore rumour as well but i also heard that MSI would be supporting them!
wei-rdo
Killjoy
wei-rdo
October 1st, 2007 at 01:01am
does any1 know if we need id to show were over 16 just wondering cause of the whole rds thing cause i am not travelling up for the fun of it
Pixie-Gates
Awake and Unafraid
Pixie-Gates
October 1st, 2007 at 05:18pm
wei-rdo:
does any1 know if we need id to show were over 16 just wondering cause of the whole rds thing cause i am not travelling up for the fun of it

I'm not sure, but I have two 16 years old coming with me and I'm telling them to bring ID so I don't have to sign them in. I think you should; avoid a repeat of the whole debacle in the RDS... *shudder*
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
October 1st, 2007 at 06:52pm
i don't want to think about rds security. ever. ever. again.
the actual day was srsly one of the worst of my whole entire life.
'mazing show though.

i'm starting to wish more and more that MSI will be supporting in belfast, and not just mainland europe.
but i have a feeling it's doubtful cause usually the support acts for the main UK tour are always different for ireland. ¬.¬
Kid__
Always Born a Crime
Kid__
October 1st, 2007 at 10:46pm
I don't actually have any ID, so I'm not bringing any.
They shouldn't ask.... nowhere else in Belfast asks for ID. Not even half the bars.
I'm sorry, we just don't care if you get drunk and start a fight (I'm kidding).

RDS security were completly OTT and very rude. They tried to kick me out of the carpark when the whole band came out to the bus even though I was with a guy from security. Seriously what was I gonna do, bomb them just hours after seeing them on stage and take out half of Dublin too??
wei-rdo
Killjoy
wei-rdo
October 2nd, 2007 at 12:13pm
haha sorry that made me laugh i lost my school id and s really don't want to bring my passport cause i can never mind things like that i'm terrible but i have to say the rds was horrible i was alright cause i had an adult urgh i just hope its alright but only 45 days left time is flying Very Happy
Kid__
Always Born a Crime
Kid__
October 2nd, 2007 at 04:27pm
My school ID doesn't have my DOB on it, but it's for a college, so would that count and they'd guess I'm over 16 or not?
I don't wanna apply for a driving license though, it'll never be through in time.

Is it only 45 days?! I seriously can't wait!
wei-rdo
Killjoy
wei-rdo
October 3rd, 2007 at 04:46pm
i know its now 44 days its going quicker than i thought it would is any1 going to chance bringing cameras??
EveryHeartYouBreak
Killjoy
EveryHeartYouBreak
October 3rd, 2007 at 07:25pm
im 16 nine days after and i have no id whatsoever but ill be "accompnied" by my friends big sister n bf who are like 20 or 30 so i think ill be fine. i also got my outfit about two weeks ago and it has no pockets or anything and i AINT bringing a bag. think they'll not let cameras in? im bringing my phone which has a camera in it any way and if they take that off me i will scream and cry and make a huge scene so they give it back just to shut me up....
EveryHeartYouBreak
Killjoy
EveryHeartYouBreak
October 3rd, 2007 at 09:35pm
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh oh oh oh, i wonder if they'll play any new stuff! that would be so amazingly brilliant! (:
Kid__
Always Born a Crime
Kid__
October 3rd, 2007 at 10:29pm
I'm bringing a camera.
Extra wide trousers and stick it in my boots. Can't find it then....
I'll just have to take it out befopre I go into the main hall and get crushed to death.
KnockThemOut
Killjoy
KnockThemOut
October 3rd, 2007 at 10:45pm
EveryHeartYouBreak:
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh oh oh oh, i wonder if they'll play any new stuff! that would be so amazingly brilliant! (:

AH! I never even thought of that!
wow.
i really really hope so.
Smile
wei-rdo
Killjoy
wei-rdo
October 4th, 2007 at 10:35pm
i'm wearing my big hoodie and stuffin it down my bra as it didn't get caught at pink and the camera is small Very Happy
Pixie-Gates
Awake and Unafraid
Pixie-Gates
October 5th, 2007 at 12:37pm
Mrs.Halloween:
i don't want to think about rds security. ever. ever. again.
the actual day was srsly one of the worst of my whole entire life.
'mazing show though.

i'm starting to wish more and more that MSI will be supporting in belfast, and not just mainland europe.
but i have a feeling it's doubtful cause usually the support acts for the main UK tour are always different for ireland. ¬.¬

MSI are playing in Dublin the day after, so it's very possible they'll support. Their Irish date was in fact rescheduled [suspiciously Shifty ] so you never know. I'm going to their show on the Sunday anyway so I don't mind, I'll get to see both MSI and MCR anyway! Dance

And I knew the security people in the RDS were lying to me when they said the band left right after the show. Threat
wei-rdo
Killjoy
wei-rdo
October 5th, 2007 at 01:46pm
hehe me and my mates were 1 of the last out of the rds area and he said they were still in there we tried to sweet talk him but he was a cool security guard
Pixie-Gates
Awake and Unafraid
Pixie-Gates
October 5th, 2007 at 02:10pm
I was quite upset at the thought they'd left early. Damn those security people anyway.
Kid__
Always Born a Crime
Kid__
October 5th, 2007 at 07:42pm
I'm not going to be down to the Kings Hall til about 3 on the 17th.
I have to work that morning *cries*
So I just hope the queue isn't too big by then...
Big_Pants
Really Not Okay
Big_Pants
October 5th, 2007 at 11:56pm
MSI's myspace says they're definitely supporting in Belfast.
Kid__
Always Born a Crime
Kid__
October 6th, 2007 at 04:30pm
OMG, yay!
I <3 MSI.