Don't have an account? Create one!

11/17/2007 - Belfast, ND - Kings Hall.

AuthorMessage
KnockThemOut
Killjoy
KnockThemOut
October 6th, 2007 at 09:26pm
Big_Pants:
MSI's myspace says they're definitely supporting in Belfast.

YAY!
=]

that band are class.
Big_Pants
Really Not Okay
Big_Pants
October 7th, 2007 at 12:28am
I think they're dreadful but I'm sure they'll be fun enough live. I'm a bit miffed that I have to see them 6 times though!
shell-
Jazz Hands
shell-
October 7th, 2007 at 01:08am
Big_Pants:
I think they're dreadful but I'm sure they'll be fun enough live. I'm a bit miffed that I have to see them 6 times though!

OUCH! 6 times....
invest in earplugs lol Wink
EveryHeartYouBreak
Killjoy
EveryHeartYouBreak
October 7th, 2007 at 08:44pm
whos MSI?

(( so what if im a retard ))
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
October 7th, 2007 at 08:57pm
^ mindless self indulgence: gerard's wife is the bassist.
i am so psyched they're supporting!!!
i know they're not everyone's cup of tea, but i've recently become obsessed with them. their music is so fecking weird. but cool weird.

and note to your mum [xD, omi: who is currently not replying to me on msn ¬.¬...Very Happy]: 90% of venue security/staff people are liars and bastards.
sorry. that's pretty harsh. but they're usually all fibbers.
when i waited for mcr last year at liverpool, after the show, the dudes kept saying they wouldn't come out, and i ended up getting all of the guy's autographs, bar bob's [for reasons which upset me greatly].
honestly, i've heard stories of security guards telling people who waited after a show that the band don't care about them, that they left cause they didn't want to see the fans. even venue staff that have called the police on fans who've tried to wait after a show.
the majority of them are not to be trusted!
shell-
Jazz Hands
shell-
October 7th, 2007 at 09:08pm
Mrs.Halloween:
^ mindless self indulgence: gerard's wife is the bassist.
i am so psyched they're supporting!!!
i know they're not everyone's cup of tea, but i've recently become obsessed with them. their music is so fecking weird. but cool weird.

and note to your mum [xD, omi: who is currently not replying to me on msn ¬.¬...Very Happy]: 90% of venue security/staff people are liars and bastards.
sorry. that's pretty harsh. but they're usually all fibbers.
when i waited for mcr last year at liverpool, after the show, the dudes kept saying they wouldn't come out, and i ended up getting all of the guy's autographs, bar bob's [for reasons which upset me greatly].

i was like
honestly, i've heard stories of security guards telling people who waited after a show that the band don't care about them, that they left cause they didn't want to see the fans. even venue staff that have called the police on fans who've tried to wait after a show.
the majority of them are not to be trusted!:

that was like when i met lostprophets first of all lee came out and the security people were getting really pissed off and then i heard one saying to the other why are they getting his autographs hes the nobody of the band i was like Shocked hes more famous than you then they both just looked at me. Then the rest did come out!

And another time when i was at a gig (cant rember which one) we were waiting for the band and then the security kept telling us to get away from here cause it was provate property and we had to go cause they were phoning the police on us! Shocked
wei-rdo
Killjoy
wei-rdo
October 7th, 2007 at 10:23pm
40 days Very Happy
Pixie-Gates
Awake and Unafraid
Pixie-Gates
October 8th, 2007 at 05:16pm
Big_Pants:
MSI's myspace says they're definitely supporting in Belfast.

Wow

Two nights in a row...woop Dance
EveryHeartYouBreak
Killjoy
EveryHeartYouBreak
October 8th, 2007 at 10:07pm
people if we all go on kings hall website: http://www.kingshall.co.uk , theres a picture that comes up of a concert. the stage is at the side, the balconies are all seated and the ground floor is all standing., ihope its like that (:
Kid__
Always Born a Crime
Kid__
October 9th, 2007 at 03:45pm
Extra tickets went on sale today, if you know anybody who still wants tickets....
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
October 9th, 2007 at 06:50pm
just emailed the Kings Hall asking about queuing and security and ID and stuff, hopefully they'll reply soon. i'll tell you guys what they said, if i get a decent answer!
EveryHeartYouBreak
Killjoy
EveryHeartYouBreak
October 10th, 2007 at 08:02pm
oohh i called wonderland promotions and they said that handbags are allowed but cameras arent, you are however, allowed camera phones. they also said they'll probably be checking bags and ppl going in. (:
Kid__
Always Born a Crime
Kid__
October 10th, 2007 at 09:48pm
But it's King's Hall security, not Wonderland.
Seriously, Belfast's security really don't care about anything. I'm taking my camera.

Oh yeah, and it's sold out. Again =]
EveryHeartYouBreak
Killjoy
EveryHeartYouBreak
October 10th, 2007 at 10:03pm
oh.. ok then.. my phones better that my camera so its all good for me... (:
Kid__
Always Born a Crime
Kid__
October 10th, 2007 at 10:07pm
Fair enough.
I don't have a camera phone and I can't get one coz I just got a new phone last week. So camera it is =]
GasolineRainbow
Jazz Hands
GasolineRainbow
October 11th, 2007 at 08:13pm
I don't like MSI.

I'm really dissapointed in the support. If im at the front im so giving them the fingers or something. Maybe i'll make a 'I Hate MSI' poster.
EveryHeartYouBreak
Killjoy
EveryHeartYouBreak
October 11th, 2007 at 10:42pm
i havent heard any MSI. i looked them up on youtube but the videos wouldnt buffer
Kid__
Always Born a Crime
Kid__
October 11th, 2007 at 11:03pm
^Try their Myspace maybe.
If you can find You'll Rebel To Anything, Stupid MF and Ultra Sex, I think those are really good songs.
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
October 12th, 2007 at 01:55pm
GasolineRainbow:
I don't like MSI.

I'm really dissapointed in the support. If im at the front im so giving them the fingers or something. Maybe i'll make a 'I Hate MSI' poster.

that's pretty immature.
i'm actually really excited about MSI supporting, i love their music, but if i didn't like them, you wouldn't see me throwing a strop about it.
i've been through many a show or concert where i've thought the support band[s] were shit, but there's nothing i could do about it, you just have to accept it and wait for the main act to come on.
there's probably going to be a lot of people at the show who won't/don't like msi's music, but telling msi to go fuck themselves will probably only spur them on.

some people need to grow up.

anyieros, regarding the email i sent the kings hall: apparently it didn't get to them.
>.<
i am seriously pissed off, cause i spent ages writing that, asking all of the questions i thought we needed answers to, and i got a reply from postmaster first saying my email to them was delayed and then saying it failed to send.
so i'm assuming their email system is fucked up or something.
meh.
i shall try again.

37 days!!!!!
wei-rdo
Killjoy
wei-rdo
October 12th, 2007 at 11:22pm
i know i can't wait Very Happy.....