Don't have an account? Create one!

11/17/2007 - Belfast, ND - Kings Hall.

AuthorMessage
Kid__
Always Born a Crime
Kid__
August 22nd, 2007 at 11:53am
Ierosgirl, If you were talking about me way up there, I wasn't making stuff up. I was telling everyone what Jacqui said. I trust what she says because her shop is my local Ticketmaster outlet, so she's bound to know whether the show is sold out.
Maybe it is now, but it wasn't when I asked her.

Belfast International is 21 km from Belfast. There's buses to City Centre every 10 minutes or so, so you can get a bus between King's Hall and City Centre.
And the nearest Youth Hostel is on the Donegall Road in Belfast City Centre. It's not that far away.
KnockThemOut
Killjoy
KnockThemOut
August 22nd, 2007 at 01:29pm
Mrs.Halloween:
yeah, has anyone ever been to king's hall before, cause i haven't?!
do they come down hard with the no cameras rule, and having to be over 16 or with a guardian? [one of my friends who's coming is onky 15].
and what's queuing like, there?

I hope the queueing isn't anything like the RDS
Neutral
wei-rdo
Killjoy
wei-rdo
August 22nd, 2007 at 05:57pm
the queing wasn't that bad 4 the rds i thought we were quenin 4 like an hour and half i thought it would be longer i'm staying the night and gettin an early train time Very Happy should be fun
deathrose
Killjoy
deathrose
August 22nd, 2007 at 09:48pm
Dance omg cant believe they are coming over here!! this will be my first time seeing them live and i cannot wait woooooooooo, sorry for that fangirly moment there hehe Bye
Chemical-Natalie
Killjoy
Chemical-Natalie
August 24th, 2007 at 03:21pm
I'm going Very Happy This will be my first MCR gig.
Pixie-Gates
Awake and Unafraid
Pixie-Gates
August 24th, 2007 at 07:04pm
It's OK Very Happy

This will be my third time this year, I'm really looking forward to it. Dance
Big_Pants
Really Not Okay
Big_Pants
August 27th, 2007 at 05:33pm
Not to alarm anyone but they're apparently playing with Linkin Park in China the day before the Belfast gig, I just don't see how the hell they're gonna be able to do both. They play London on the 15th, Tai-pei on the 16th and Belfast on 17th. http://www.last.fm/events/?ofl=United+Kingdom&c=united+kingdom&s=my+chemical+romance&past=0&findloc=
Kid__
Always Born a Crime
Kid__
August 27th, 2007 at 06:58pm
Hmm.... I'm sure they can do both.
Probably be tired and confused as hell, what with going from GMT to GMT +8 and back again, but still...
Big_Pants
Really Not Okay
Big_Pants
August 27th, 2007 at 08:50pm
Oh it's possible but freaking insane! I'm panicking a little now as I want to book my flights but I'm worried they'll cancel and I'll lose money.
Kid__
Always Born a Crime
Kid__
August 27th, 2007 at 09:17pm
They shouldn't cancel because it's their tour and everyone would lose money....
I can't see them cancelling to be honest. They love the fans enough to do crazy things like that.
Big_Pants
Really Not Okay
Big_Pants
August 27th, 2007 at 10:32pm
I'll be VERY surprised if they cancel but doubt has crept in now. It's probably because I need to sort my flights out and that's made me anxious lol. China isn't exactly close to Belfast but it's possible that the website has it wrong.
Pixie-Gates
Awake and Unafraid
Pixie-Gates
August 27th, 2007 at 11:06pm
That wesbite has to be wrong. Why would they throw in a date like that in the middle of a UK tour?! It seems really odd.

Brian! Sort this out!
Big_Pants
Really Not Okay
Big_Pants
August 27th, 2007 at 11:25pm
Yeah it's does seem odd. I feel calmer now Smile
Big_Pants
Really Not Okay
Big_Pants
August 28th, 2007 at 02:01pm
I've just looked on last.fm and the show in China is now no longer on there so I clearly panicked for no reason. Phew!
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
August 28th, 2007 at 03:46pm
^ holy good god. that thing about the china show scared the bejeebus out of me.
yes, this is how panicky i get over seeing them.

and in reply to the conversation about the rds queuing- it was bad! for someone who showed up an hour or so before the start of the show, joined the back of the line, and didn't worry about queuing, maybe it would be okay. but i am someone who worries about queuing and everything to do with a show! [unfortunately]. so to turn up at around 10am, not be let in line for another hour or so, then once in said line be told you can't sit down, it's pretty distressing. i spent almost 8 hours that day standing in a queue, surviving on one bottle of water and some sandwiches, to be treated like crap by practically every member of event staff i encountered.
and i'm not exaggerating.
if the queuing for king's hall is anything like the queuing for rds, i am going to be so disappointed.
Big_Pants
Really Not Okay
Big_Pants
August 28th, 2007 at 04:28pm
Yeah sorry about that Nat, the China thing was my fault. The funny thing is Tai-pei is in Taiwan so the website didn't even get that part right ha ha!
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
August 28th, 2007 at 05:53pm
^ lol.
no problem!
i did bring the cancellation due to lack of ticket sales rumour in here [even though i did NOT start that and i doubted it myself, but wanted confirmation], so i think we're even Wink.
Big_Pants
Really Not Okay
Big_Pants
August 28th, 2007 at 06:22pm
Lol yeah we so need to stop researching things on the internet, it brings a world of pain ha ha! Hope you had a fun holiday, will message you on myspace when it gets fixed.
Pixie-Gates
Awake and Unafraid
Pixie-Gates
August 28th, 2007 at 07:00pm
Mrs.Halloween:

and in reply to the conversation about the rds queuing- it was bad! for someone who showed up an hour or so before the start of the show, joined the back of the line, and didn't worry about queuing, maybe it would be okay. but i am someone who worries about queuing and everything to do with a show! [unfortunately]. so to turn up at around 10am, not be let in line for another hour or so, then once in said line be told you can't sit down, it's pretty distressing. i spent almost 8 hours that day standing in a queue, surviving on one bottle of water and some sandwiches, to be treated like crap by practically every member of event staff i encountered.
and i'm not exaggerating.
if the queuing for king's hall is anything like the queuing for rds, i am going to be so disappointed.

The RDS queuing was utterly ridiculous. Only I had My Chemical Romance as an incentive I don't think I would have been able to put up with it. Laughing I was there for about 5 hours and it got progressively worse. It was anarchy. They better learn from their mistakes for Belfast.
Nutella With Forks
Motor Baby
Nutella With Forks
August 29th, 2007 at 05:33pm
Borrowed Dream:
I'm so excited.
Mother said I can go, so I'm going to queue for my tickets bright and early tomorrow morning.

Two MCR shows in one year... I feel so lucky.

Hang on, I've just noticed.... ND? *confused*

The ND confused me too...I think its a typo on the ticketmaster site...the MCR site just says UK...