Don't have an account? Create one!

11/17/2007 - Belfast, ND - Kings Hall.

AuthorMessage
wei-rdo
Killjoy
wei-rdo
September 10th, 2007 at 06:23pm
ok my friend heard they are coming in feburary playing the rds again is it true??
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
September 12th, 2007 at 09:01pm
^ huh, like february '08? well i haven't heard anything about that.
i think it'd be a bit hasty to announce another date for dublin when they haven't even played northern ireland yet, and ireland isn't a place they come to often. i'd say it's a rumour.
unless anyone else knows differently?
but anyways, i'm keeping my mind set on the 17th of november show Mr. Green
[66 days!]
Pixie-Gates
Awake and Unafraid
Pixie-Gates
September 15th, 2007 at 04:10pm
I highly doubt they'd pay us a visit again that soon. They're probably doing a date somewhere in England; they love it there. We're not important enough to see them again so soon. Sad

[Not that I'd be complaining if they came again...]
wei-rdo
Killjoy
wei-rdo
September 15th, 2007 at 10:10pm
Pixie-Gates:
I highly doubt they'd pay us a visit again that soon. They're probably doing a date somewhere in England; they love it there. We're not important enough to see them again so soon. Sad

[Not that I'd be complaining if they came again...]

there actually a few of the bands that try to come every time they have a tour unlike some other bands who 4get about us even though we still buy there records aka lostprophets hehe but yeah i hope they do it would be pretty cool
EveryHeartYouBreak
Killjoy
EveryHeartYouBreak
September 16th, 2007 at 01:56am
hi, (( again )) So what time are all u peeps going to start queeing at? cos my lot wanna be there at like 10 in the morning...
KnockThemOut
Killjoy
KnockThemOut
September 16th, 2007 at 02:14pm
EveryHeartYouBreak:
hi, (( again )) So what time are all u peeps going to start queeing at? cos my lot wanna be there at like 10 in the morning...

Whenever the train gets there lmfao.

5 HOURS Neutral
Pixie-Gates
Awake and Unafraid
Pixie-Gates
September 17th, 2007 at 05:12pm
Once I arrive I'll start queuing. Coming up from Dublin so hopefully before 12.
KnockThemOut
Killjoy
KnockThemOut
September 17th, 2007 at 07:10pm
Diamonds You Ate:
EveryHeartYouBreak:

Whenever the train gets there lmfao.

5 HOURS Neutral

So probably about 1 :s

Hopefully the queue wont be big by then.
Pixie-Gates
Awake and Unafraid
Pixie-Gates
September 18th, 2007 at 12:08pm
Diamonds You Ate:

The queue will be massive by 9am, I guarantee it.
EveryHeartYouBreak
Killjoy
EveryHeartYouBreak
September 19th, 2007 at 10:08pm
Pixie-Gates:
Diamonds You Ate:

The queue will be massive by 9am, I guarantee it.

great...
Pixie-Gates
Awake and Unafraid
Pixie-Gates
September 20th, 2007 at 05:58pm
Definitely. People tend to start queuing the day before. There were at least a few hundred outside the RDS by 9am last April. I didn't get there til 3. Rats.
EveryHeartYouBreak
Killjoy
EveryHeartYouBreak
September 20th, 2007 at 10:02pm
i heard a ROOMER (( emphasis on roomer, plz excuse spelling )) that paramore were supporting mcr... anyone know if this is actually true??
Kid__
Always Born a Crime
Kid__
September 20th, 2007 at 11:09pm
^ Probably not true.

Paramore are a bit... too popular... to be an opening act now aren't they?
wei-rdo
Killjoy
wei-rdo
September 20th, 2007 at 11:32pm
that would be AMAZING 2 of my favourite bands woo hoo my mate wouldn't like it to much but i am up for it Very Happy...me and my friend are hopin to get a 6am, train or a half 5 am train so we can start quein early hehe
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
September 23rd, 2007 at 07:30pm
i really doubt paramore are supporting.
is it just me or does it irk anyone else when people are like, oo, i wonder if [insert relatively new, popular pop/punk band here] will be supporting for the UK tour. i really love them. i think they might...etc. and then allll of a sudden it's like it's some kind of known fact that that band could 'probably' be the support act. i've heard billy talent, madina lake, enter shikari, paramore...[the list goes on]. it's gonna be a long time till mcr come on if they're all the confirmed support acts...
nothing has been said to make people think that any of these bands are going to be supporting and people just jump a gun and hear someone mention them and start to think there's a good chance they will be.
and just to clarify, this is not aimed at anyone, it's just a general thing that i've observed, and i don't mean for this to sound bitchy. it just sort of irritates me.

but anyways. 55 frerarding days people!

and do yous think the queuing will be that bad, like, as busy as the rds?
cause i heard that apparently in belfast people don't tend to queue that early, but maybe they will...*shrugs*
Kid__
Always Born a Crime
Kid__
September 23rd, 2007 at 07:55pm
Mrs.Halloween:
cause i heard that apparently in belfast people don't tend to queue that early, but maybe they will...*shrugs*

I dunno.
I went to the Victory Records Tour last year, and we got there for 6 and were the first in the queue.
But when I went to see Busted like forever ago, everyone got there way before us and we were there two hours before the doors opened.
Guess it depends on the band and the venue.

I'm going early just in case....
wei-rdo
Killjoy
wei-rdo
September 24th, 2007 at 07:54pm
yeah i agree wit mrs hallowween even though i did get hyper....i wonder what the queuin will be like is well all i do known is that after the train and food and checkin in2 the hotel me and my friend will be queuing Very Happy i don't think it can be worse than the rds that que started at like 4 and we stood for like an hour but it was a quick hour and half :Smile i'm just ramblin now ill shut up
KnockThemOut
Killjoy
KnockThemOut
September 24th, 2007 at 09:52pm
Mrs.Halloween:
i really doubt paramore are supporting.
is it just me or does it irk anyone else when people are like, oo, i wonder if [insert relatively new, popular pop/punk band here] will be supporting for the UK tour. i really love them. i think they might...etc. and then allll of a sudden it's like it's some kind of known fact that that band could 'probably' be the support act. i've heard billy talent, madina lake, enter shikari, paramore...[the list goes on]. it's gonna be a long time till mcr come on if they're all the confirmed support acts...
nothing has been said to make people think that any of these bands are going to be supporting and people just jump a gun and hear someone mention them and start to think there's a good chance they will be.
and just to clarify, this is not aimed at anyone, it's just a general thing that i've observed, and i don't mean for this to sound bitchy. it just sort of irritates me.

but anyways. 55 frerarding days people!

The support act for Europe is Mindless Self Indulgence, whether it'll be the same for Belfast, I have no idea.Yeah, hopefully it won't be anything like the RDS, that queue was insane like Neutral.
Big_Pants
Really Not Okay
Big_Pants
September 25th, 2007 at 01:04pm
Well Paramore did support them with Billy Talent in June when I saw them in Amsterdam but I agree that they're unlikely to support them in Belfast. No disrespect but thank God!
wei-rdo
Killjoy
wei-rdo
September 26th, 2007 at 04:32pm
i was sort of hopin they would cause then i could say yay i saw all my favourite bands live that i like