Don't have an account? Create one!

Teenie Moment of the Day!

AuthorMessage
Brand New.
Demolition Lover
Brand New.
October 19th, 2007 at 06:20am
I ran around school screaming " I love Frank Iero".

In Love

I AM NOT A TEENIE THOUGH.

i swear.
the sharpest lives.
Shotgun Sinner
the sharpest lives.
November 28th, 2007 at 02:05am
I was writing 'Gerard' and 'GeeWay' all over my desk and notebooks today, surronded by a swirl of hearts and stars.

I just love his name In Love
Green Faerie
Salute You in Your Grave
Green Faerie
November 28th, 2007 at 02:30am
Okay I have the most severe teenie moment. After the concert I went too the other week, I chased the tour bus when it left *headdesk* It was perhaps the most bizarre thing I have ever done, I am just trying to convince myself that I wasn't in my right mind. I stopped when I realised the band could see out of the tinted glass even though I couldnt see in, and when I realised what an idiot I looked like. Smile

xxx
Green Faerie
Salute You in Your Grave
Green Faerie
November 28th, 2007 at 02:30am
Double Posty Nightmare. Sorry. xxx
Fading Sanity
Bleeding on the Floor
Fading Sanity
November 28th, 2007 at 03:09am
I started drawing another picture of gee today and thought to myself and out loud more than once "gah he's hot"
but common, who doesn't Wink
sinking feeling
Thinking Happy Thoughts
sinking feeling
November 28th, 2007 at 03:17am
umm well i know that today i havent really had any teenie moments, but i kno that the hannah montanna concet is tonight and i have heard SEVERAL teenie comments today about hannah montanna (EWWWWWWWW)

if i see some1 in a mcr shirt i flip out and compliment them (i get a lot of stares)
if a song by mcr comes on the radio I FREAK OUT and look like a freak because it always seems to happen at a red-light when i am sitting next to some1 else... its embarassing
desert skies.
Shotgun Sinner
desert skies.
November 28th, 2007 at 03:26am
Hehe Laughing
I freaked out at a kid at my school who had on an MCR shirt. I was like "OMG! Where did you get that shirt?!"
I know I scared him. I could tell he was trying to back away from me.
Turns out he only got the shirt for the wolf on it Disgust
Goodnight Nurse
Salute You in Your Grave
Goodnight Nurse
November 28th, 2007 at 05:21am
im going to have fun hugging everone in mcr shirts at the concert on 6th December Mr. Green
xXIero.ticXx
Thinking Happy Thoughts
xXIero.ticXx
November 28th, 2007 at 06:02am
my eye twitched and watered when Gerard mentioned Lyn-Z in an interview i watched...
Rose Red.
Jazz Hands
Rose Red.
November 28th, 2007 at 07:15am
I'm doing this giant pop art thing of Gerard for art class. Like six giant images of him collaged with funky paint and stuff like that.

No that's not a little obsessive at all...
dimes O.O
Thinking Happy Thoughts
dimes O.O
November 28th, 2007 at 09:12am
whenever i see something on tv that has to do with mcr i freak out and stare at the tv even if im on the computer on myspace IM talking to someone.....one time it was really odd i was at school in the computer lab testing we all had to type our names and i was typing mine without looking and i typed gerardlove O.O I DIDNT EVEN MEAN TO TYPE IT!!! it came to my hands i freaked out people stared i got im troble with my teacher -_- grrrr
Victoriabigail.
Really Not Okay
Victoriabigail.
November 28th, 2007 at 10:26am
About a month ago I went into a sports shop called JD sports and they were playing Fall out boy -thnks fr th mmrs so I started dancing.
THEN, teenagers came on and I freaked out. baring in mind this is a sports shop and usually they only play r+b and hip hop and stuff.
It was exciting.
Everyone thought I was mad though Very Happy
bullets_revenge
Killjoy
bullets_revenge
November 28th, 2007 at 11:16am
I have the whole any one says way or gerard or frank or chemical and I snap to att. just can't help it....also when I see helena no matter how many times I see it, I go crazy, the tear thing he does....I just love it...when they are in a mag....but mostly I've outgrown that mess...when I was like 15....around the revenge time, but I still lose my mind when helena vid comes on...
mr.ross
Jazz Hands
mr.ross
November 28th, 2007 at 01:02pm
I was looking through my sketch book: Gerard, Gerard, Gerard, Gerard, Gerard, Gerard, MIKEY, Gerard, Gerard, Gerard, Gerard, Frank, and then this one gorgeous picture of Gerard that I was still working on[the picture was paper clipped on] I screamed in that high pitched girlie scream and everyone in my class stared at me. I was like "What?" and then I noticed I actaully screamed out loud. And then I got mad cause I had a teenie moment.

And I kinda always stare at this kid in my class that looks like Mikey..... Only cause he almost has the same glasses and hair!
Hayley Williams
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Hayley Williams
November 28th, 2007 at 01:17pm
I was playing FIFA08 with my brother.
I Named my team the MCRmy (original I know)
& the game automatically assigned Steven Gerrard as the team captain.
I had a spaz attack whilst my brother was like WTF
made from neon
Salute You in Your Grave
made from neon
November 28th, 2007 at 07:29pm
Well,
I changed the skin for the message board and I saw G and I was like
EEEEEEEEEEE!!!
I squeal. Yup.
Green Faerie
Salute You in Your Grave
Green Faerie
November 28th, 2007 at 07:33pm
Page Claim! Named- MCR Loser and Proud! Razz

I think one of the worst things is that I can't listen to certain words without the MCR associations, my brain automatically pays attention when they are mentioned, it makes me feel like such a geek, Hehe.

The words are:
Chemical, Romance, Way, Bullets, Teenagers, Okay, Gee, Frank... Those are the worst at the moment, 'Way' is the worst of them, because it comes up in alot of conversations and I laugh at myself for being stupid, and then people look at me for laughing at myself.... And then when I try to explain they back away and avoid eye contact... I just can't win, Lol.

xxx
demolition.lover
Killjoy
demolition.lover
November 28th, 2007 at 07:39pm
omg I have teenie moments alot. Like I went to see MCR and Mindless self indulgence came on i like fainted nearly and then shouted I love you gerard. Then realised it wasnt them lol. And if I see an mcr shirt in a shop i will stare at it and drool lol

X_X
Apocolyptic Dancer
Killjoy
Apocolyptic Dancer
November 28th, 2007 at 09:07pm
Faking Beauty:
I started twitching when some sports guy was talking about Frank Lampard and Steven Gerrard.

I DO THAT ALL THE TIME!!!!!
Rose Red.
Jazz Hands
Rose Red.
November 28th, 2007 at 09:07pm
In band class we're playing this compilation of theme songs from western movies, and one of them was Hang Em High. Yes, I freaked out a little when I read that...