Teenie Moment of the Day!

AuthorMessage
Spencer Reid
Always Born a Crime
Spencer Reid
December 3rd, 2007 at 12:14am
drunken elevator.:

^^Well, seeing this post. XD
And, invisioning Frank in a bubble thrashing about with his guitar....like a rock hamster....
desert skies.
Shotgun Sinner
desert skies.
December 3rd, 2007 at 01:01am
Laura WTF?!:
drunken elevator.:

^^Well, seeing this post. XD
And, invisioning Frank in a bubble thrashing about with his guitar....like a rock hamster....

I pictured that as well thanks to the Rumors thread xD
Fading Sanity
Bleeding on the Floor
Fading Sanity
December 3rd, 2007 at 03:34am
I got LOTMS today and kinda hyperventilated (amazingly I restrained from screaming)
Goodnight Nurse
Salute You in Your Grave
Goodnight Nurse
December 3rd, 2007 at 06:23am
SnowFallsOnDesertSky:
I got LOTMS today and kinda hyperventilated (amazingly I restrained from screaming)

you only just got LOTMS????
jadepansy459
Thinking Happy Thoughts
jadepansy459
December 3rd, 2007 at 09:08pm
How many years has it been out??? like.. 2 ?
Man.. i watch it too much. i wish their new one would come out already!
starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
December 3rd, 2007 at 09:14pm
LOTMS <33333 Mr. Green
Paint It Black
Bulletproof Heart
Paint It Black
December 3rd, 2007 at 09:21pm
I had a teenie moment the other day when I found a MCR calendar, but it only had pics of Gerard. It really should have been called Gerard Way Calendar. And one of the pics was of a dude playing guitar on stage - he had jeans jacket and black hair, but anyone could see it wasn't Gerard. I was so close to going to the staff in the store and complain about it. xD
desert skies.
Shotgun Sinner
desert skies.
December 3rd, 2007 at 09:40pm
Paint It Black:
I had a teenie moment the other day when I found a MCR calendar, but it only had pics of Gerard. It really should have been called Gerard Way Calendar. And one of the pics was of a dude playing guitar on stage - he had jeans jacket and black hair, but anyone could see it wasn't Gerard. I was so close to going to the staff in the store and complain about it. xD

I probably would have complained xD
The Original Bob.
Demolition Lover
The Original Bob.
December 3rd, 2007 at 11:27pm
today i saw a guy with hair likes ray's and i shouted (in a public place) TOFRO!!!! He thought i was insane.
desert skies.
Shotgun Sinner
desert skies.
December 3rd, 2007 at 11:54pm
Bob.:
today i saw a guy with hair likes ray's and i shouted (in a public place) TOFRO!!!! He thought i was insane.

It's so hard to keep quiet with all of these MCR look-alikes!
harry goldfarb.
Bleeding on the Floor
harry goldfarb.
December 4th, 2007 at 02:01am
General word association...I giggle to myself then get a stare from somebody xD
I bought a magazine once because it had an MCR poster in it...
When I got LOTMS, I got SO freaking excited, I must've looked stupid! Lol.
My friends Karen and Megan call my glasses Mikey Glasses, because they have white on the inside and black on the outside (but not Ray Ban glasses). Lol, I didn't notice they were similiar to Mikey's until AFTER I got them XD
LostMyFear_ofFalling
Joining The Black Parade
LostMyFear_ofFalling
December 4th, 2007 at 02:04am
Wow there's so many...

I saw this guy working at Macy's that looked just like Frank and I basically stalked him.

I've done Religion assignments on Gerard Way

I sometimes squeal like a little girl whenever any of them does something really cute.

Almost all of my laptop desktops are of Gerard Way

This was really embarassing... I went up to this girl wearing an MCR shirt and I was like "I love MCR!" and she said "ewe, I hate this band. This is a shirt I borrowed out of some random girl's locker. They're pretty much the worst band ever". It was pretty sad.

- I kinda flipped out at the chance to act out Helena in Midsummer Night's Dream just because of the name.
desert skies.
Shotgun Sinner
desert skies.
December 4th, 2007 at 03:23am
LostMyFear_ofFalling:
Wow there's so many...

I saw this guy working at Macy's that looked just like Frank and I basically stalked him.

I've done Religion assignments on Gerard Way

I sometimes squeal like a little girl whenever any of them does something really cute.

Almost all of my laptop desktops are of Gerard Way

This was really embarassing... I went up to this girl wearing an MCR shirt and I was like "I love MCR!" and she said "ewe, I hate this band. This is a shirt I borrowed out of some random girl's locker. They're pretty much the worst band ever". It was pretty sad.

- I kinda flipped out at the chance to act out Helena in Midsummer Night's Dream just because of the name.

LOL If anyone had said that at my school, I would have given them a mouthful xD

Okay this ones' weird- I watched "Mr.Bean's Holiday" last night. One part was when they were shooting a commercial with people dressed up like they were in the army. I immediately thought of The Ghost of You.
And then later on there was a woman in an outfit that reminded me of the Black Parade outfits on the girls.
thedevilsnightmare
Jazz Hands
thedevilsnightmare
December 4th, 2007 at 01:15pm
I saw them on a girls binder, starting freaking out drooling, and claimed that I was going to marry them all before the end of my days
jadepansy459
Thinking Happy Thoughts
jadepansy459
December 5th, 2007 at 08:12am
Paint It Black:

I've seen that calendar!!! and one of the guitarists was from a completely differnet band!!!
pffft. we should of complained hahaha.
xx
themillenia
Joining The Black Parade
themillenia
December 5th, 2007 at 11:58am
I had burned cds of all th 3 albums and one day I couldn't find them. I totally freaked and tore the house apart. At the same time I was crying. I eventually found them in the exact place I put them before.
DISENCHANTED23
Killjoy
DISENCHANTED23
December 8th, 2007 at 06:25pm
Yeah new to this, what is a "teenie moment"
haha .
tattooed lovers.
Motor Baby
tattooed lovers.
December 8th, 2007 at 09:18pm
DISENCHANTED23:
Yeah new to this, what is a "teenie moment"
haha .

Well, I'm not one-hundred percent certain, but I think it's when you freak out/ become excited when something reminds you of them or when you see them.. or etc
Like squealing when you watch them perform on a show.
Goodnight Nurse
Salute You in Your Grave
Goodnight Nurse
December 9th, 2007 at 12:20am
when i was coming back from a show i went to we were late for the plane so we missed it... for the next two hours we went around filming MCR look alikes.. we found a ginga Ray
Goodnight Nurse
Salute You in Your Grave
Goodnight Nurse
December 9th, 2007 at 12:23am
Also we thought that MCR were staying at a Hotel across the road from where we were. We heard a security dude say "they are leaving in 2 hours" so we watched out the window all night but it was only random people Sad