Don't have an account? Create one!

Teenie Moment of the Day!

AuthorMessage
FaceTheStrain
Jazz Hands
FaceTheStrain
November 28th, 2007 at 11:29pm
my teacher told us we will be reading romeo and juliet in english this year and i flipped b/c of the reference in the sharpest lives, so yeah.. i spazzed in front of my whole english class.... im not a nerd...
Faye Merci
Salute You in Your Grave
Faye Merci
November 29th, 2007 at 04:57am
today we were studying the ancient city of aksum and their language "Gee-ehz"

i said it "JEEZ!", very happy gerard's name was partially in my textbook.

turns out you say it "GUH-EEZ"

D:
dimes O.O
Thinking Happy Thoughts
dimes O.O
November 29th, 2007 at 06:37am
bullets_revenge:
I have the whole any one says way or gerard or frank or chemical and I snap to att. just can't help it....also when I see helena no matter how many times I see it, I go crazy, the tear thing he does....I just love it...when they are in a mag....but mostly I've outgrown that mess...when I was like 15....around the revenge time, but I still lose my mind when helena vid comes on...

i do the saaaaame thing
broken toy soldier.
Salute You in Your Grave
broken toy soldier.
November 29th, 2007 at 03:54pm
lots of word association...
Instead of writing my name in textbooks I usually write Ray's
I randomly spout out MCR quotes than giggle crazily
One of my teachers wears a Reading Rangers badge so all I think when I see it is "This badge makes me the sherrif of emotown..."
MCR shirts. I stare blatantly.
If I see or hear any of their names I usually pump my arms and go "woot woot!"
If I see a fro bobbing along the first thing that pops into my mind is "OMG RAY"
ya... there's a lot of things. :\
desert skies.
Shotgun Sinner
desert skies.
December 1st, 2007 at 08:08pm
I saw a guy who, from a distance, looks like Bob. It took all my strength to not run at him screaming "BOB!" Laughing
skeleton00x
Jazz Hands
skeleton00x
December 1st, 2007 at 10:00pm
I freaked when I watched the youtube video with grammys or whatever, because I saw Gerard. I just think its so awesome. Cheese
Goodnight Nurse
Salute You in Your Grave
Goodnight Nurse
December 1st, 2007 at 10:00pm
Green Faerie:
Page Claim! Named- MCR Loser and Proud! Razz

I think one of the worst things is that I can't listen to certain words without the MCR associations, my brain automatically pays attention when they are mentioned, it makes me feel like such a geek, Hehe.

The words are:
Chemical, Romance, Way, Bullets, Teenagers, Okay, Gee, Frank... Those are the worst at the moment, 'Way' is the worst of them, because it comes up in alot of conversations and I laugh at myself for being stupid, and then people look at me for laughing at myself.... And then when I try to explain they back away and avoid eye contact... I just can't win, Lol.

xxx

Guilty... Mr. Green
FaceTheStrain
Jazz Hands
FaceTheStrain
December 2nd, 2007 at 03:06am
my mom was watching bionic woman, a tv show in the us and in the very vbeginoing they were playing teenagers and the teen girl was watching the video and they showed the video and played like 1 minute and 30 seconds of the song and video and i completely spazzed
Fading Sanity
Bleeding on the Floor
Fading Sanity
December 2nd, 2007 at 03:26am
I screamed when I heard my dad playing my mcr mix cd for company (cause their friend likes mcr).
bright lights x x
Really Not Okay
bright lights x x
December 2nd, 2007 at 03:31am
my stomach drops whenever i wear my tbs shirt cuz thats the shirt i hugged Frank in. In Love

i also get this repetitive dream where i meet Gerard in a hoagie shop...and i love it.
dimes O.O
Thinking Happy Thoughts
dimes O.O
December 2nd, 2007 at 06:42am
Just today i went to my friends birthday partyat skating plus, and this girl was wearing a MCR shirt and i keeped on staring at her like this Mr. Green Shocked Mr. Green Shocked Mr. Green Shocked she never noticed me lol. i wanted to like scream I LOVE YOU to anyone that wears a MCR shirt. Also this time at my school during lunch time, me and my friends desided to eat outside on the grass. Then someone thru a sammich at me, then i was all O.O LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THATS AWESOME! the ppl that thru it were all WTF!!!i could go on and on but i already worte too much
Gangly.
Killjoy
Gangly.
December 2nd, 2007 at 07:35am
I was taking my SAT subject tests today and i just stopped in the middle of the test for a minute and started daydreaming about Gerard walking into the room and me screaming, and the teacher getting mad, getting kicked out....good times.
danifr
Joining The Black Parade
danifr
December 2nd, 2007 at 10:59am
Yesterday during school I asked my friend what day it was and when she said december 1, I started screaming. "My Chemical Romance and Frank Iero are coming in 14 days!!!" The whole table heard me.
jadepansy459
Thinking Happy Thoughts
jadepansy459
December 2nd, 2007 at 01:05pm
i could go on forever at my teenie moments...
i always squeal when the teacher says 'chemical' in science class..
in my exams.. i always write 'i heart mcr' on the desk... and on the actual paper.. i wrote a my infront of the word chemical BAHAHAA.
everytime i watch something new or see a new pic that is like WOAH.. i start screaming...
and i just generally spaz over them everyday of my life...
its funny reading everyone elses confessions... because i have done most of them.. LMFAO..
i love all you guys on here.. i can relate to almost every one of you LOL
xox
jadepansy459
Thinking Happy Thoughts
jadepansy459
December 2nd, 2007 at 01:06pm
Oh and everytime they are in either Kerrang or NME i start squealing in the middle of the shop...
everyone stares.. the secuirty dude once told me off...
LOOK it was a HUGE poster of frank what am i meant to do?!?!?!?!
act normal?!?!
lmfao.
xx
Jenny.
Jenny.
December 2nd, 2007 at 01:36pm
ermm...
there's too much for me to put now, but just general word association. whenever i hear anything related to them i squeal like crazy...
and if theyr in any mag or show i have to watch/buy it
Mr. Green
starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
December 2nd, 2007 at 01:58pm
My teenie moment;

I love him so fuxking much. In Love
desert skies.
Shotgun Sinner
desert skies.
December 2nd, 2007 at 08:20pm
I just remembered another moment.
Once in class our teacher made us read an article in another language and she threw in a few English words to see if we could understand it. One of the words was "Venom" So I had Thank You For The Venom in my head for the rest of class.
I pay attention to any random conversations with familiar words in them Laughing
starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
December 2nd, 2007 at 09:10pm
I'm real bad with words.

I mean, today, I was watching this show about the 100 greatest movies of all time, and one movie had 'Belleville' in the title. I reacted like a reflex. Mr. Green
sinking feeling
Thinking Happy Thoughts
sinking feeling
December 2nd, 2007 at 09:13pm
hahaha today i was in Target and i saw a girl at the check out line who was wearing a MCR shirt and i flipped out and my mom said "kendal i swear you're retarded"