Don't have an account? Create one!

Teenie Moment of the Day!

AuthorMessage
StarGirl.
Jazz Hands
StarGirl.
February 8th, 2008 at 11:39am
I went abit mad in the car cos my mum said that my copy of Bullets had arrived, and I proceeded to tear through her bag to find it, only for it to say its at home. Still squeled alot tho XD
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
February 8th, 2008 at 12:04pm
I yelp whenever someone on tv says "frankly," a "ray of sunshine," "anyway," "there is no other way," "thingamabobber" or refers to Gerard Depardieu or Butler.
DeadFish
Fabulous Killjoy
DeadFish
February 8th, 2008 at 12:14pm
When someone write MCR on the table in my school I always write back '' Im a proud soldier of the MCRmy!''
annaaloves
Bleeding on the Floor
annaaloves
February 8th, 2008 at 05:40pm
whenever i hear MCR on the TV i run into the living room screaming Tehe
sheena parasite.
Really Not Okay
sheena parasite.
February 8th, 2008 at 05:53pm
Me and myf riend were walking to the library today talking about ringtones and then MCR ringtones and she was like, "I love Gerard Way!" and then it went:

"Oh me too!"
"I'd rape him..."
"He's married"
"I'd still rape him."
"Infront of Lyn-Z and everything too!"
"Yeah! Like, someone calls: 'what are you doing?' Gerard Way!"

Tehe
Patrick Martin Stump
Motor Baby
Patrick Martin Stump
February 8th, 2008 at 07:01pm
Me and Chloe were walking home from school when this van goes past with 'M.C.R Ltd' on the side and back in huge blue letters. I spazzzed out and we ran after it. I was screaming, "GERARD!" and she was screaming "MIKEY!"

I have at least one teenie moment everyday. Doesn't make me one though, so don't get any ideas. Wink
sinking feeling
Thinking Happy Thoughts
sinking feeling
February 8th, 2008 at 07:32pm
um well today i can safely say that I didn't have a teenie moment (its very rare for me to be able to say this)
yesterday however, i was sick and i was watching FUSE and a show on MCR came on and i flipped a shit...and yes i say "flipped a shit"
StarGirl.
Jazz Hands
StarGirl.
February 9th, 2008 at 01:52pm
Today, I made my friend trek into 3 shops so I could find skittles...and had a hissy fit in smiths cos they didn't have any. Embarassed

Oh and I found two MCR songs on her ipod so I played them over and over until she hit me Razz
Heaven-Help-Me
Bleeding on the Floor
Heaven-Help-Me
February 9th, 2008 at 08:03pm
I flipped out when I saw someone with the first name of Gerard in the credits for Cloverfield
Stela.?
Always Born a Crime
Stela.?
February 9th, 2008 at 09:01pm
okay. so i just came from the Gerard Pictures Thread. and daaaamn. I just realized how beautiful blonde Gerard was. I used to dislike blonde Gerard. but now i miss it A LOT. he looked so.. cute and innocent with blonde hair. xD
Heaven-Help-Me
Bleeding on the Floor
Heaven-Help-Me
February 9th, 2008 at 10:32pm
Sure, he looks innocent, but thats just to lure you into a false sense of security before he breaks out the sexiness on yo' ass

xDDD sorry, couldnt resist lol
Helmee Bluth
In The Murder Scene
Helmee Bluth
February 10th, 2008 at 09:41pm
BANG;:

Okay this ones' weird- I watched "Mr.Bean's Holiday" last night. One part was when they were shooting a commercial with people dressed up like they were in the army. I immediately thought of The Ghost of You.
And then later on there was a woman in an outfit that reminded me of the Black Parade outfits on the girls.

I thought I was the only one!

Okay, I wrote this in my diary "I saw a picture taken of Mikey Way while he was playing his bass and he looked so much like Gerard that I actually thought it was Gerard but Mikey was wearing his double-breasted coat one which he looks beautiful in so I knew it couldn't be Gee because Mikey would never lend that coat..." It's even more of teenie moment because I had to write it in pencil when my pen didn't work fast enough.
I.wish.i.wer.a.ghost
Motor Baby
I.wish.i.wer.a.ghost
February 11th, 2008 at 01:19am
our cafe at school is called the MRC...when i got the piece of paper saying that i was like OMG!!! i so wanted to put my hand up and ask why it wasnt called the MCR..hehe
Muffin Top
Jazz Hands
Muffin Top
February 11th, 2008 at 04:58am
one guy was telling me the tradies that came to build his house were called ray and frank

....i just had to say something Very Happy

(maybe i made a big deal outta it lol)
Switchblade Saint
Salute You in Your Grave
Switchblade Saint
February 11th, 2008 at 05:51am
ann-ARGH!:
whenever i hear MCR on the TV i run into the living room screaming Tehe

Awww that's so cute. i wanna see u do that

well, i kinda do too. Not actually scream, but silently sprint from wherever i am, even if i'm naked in the shower.

Btw (& this probly belongs more in the 'u know ur addicted' thread) I downloaded the Sims even tho i dun play comp games, just bcoz a) gerry likes Sims and b) i wanna build my own mcr family. Smile
SicTransitGloria
Bleeding on the Floor
SicTransitGloria
February 11th, 2008 at 05:52am
I'm doing an art project on Facial Expressions for GCSE.

You'll never guess who ALL of my faces are gonna be.

I've already printed out, like, a thousand of them...

Now I have an excuse to plaster them all up on my wall afterwards Very Happy

I still faint whenever I see their piccy-tures...
HEY AMY
Salute You in Your Grave
HEY AMY
February 11th, 2008 at 06:05am
when i saw this pic of gerard... like... this dead sexy pic. i squealed and danced around!! hahahaha! Very Happy
Patrick Martin Stump
Motor Baby
Patrick Martin Stump
February 11th, 2008 at 01:59pm
I got two MCR posters for my Art and History folder.

I spazzed.

Dance
Firefly.
Salute You in Your Grave
Firefly.
February 11th, 2008 at 02:25pm
............ When I compared the hot guy on the side of the road to Frankie... Then squealed... Tehe
Nutella With Forks
Motor Baby
Nutella With Forks
February 11th, 2008 at 04:08pm
I was looking up maps of Limerick city...
There's a St. Gerard Street.
I laughed...
Now my father knows I'm crazy...