Don't have an account? Create one!

Band Q&A

AuthorMessage
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
April 21st, 2010 at 05:08pm
...Oh and, Can anyone post the link to this video, I found once, of Ray playing guitar in bed...?

I sware to god, I saw it on youtube.

Thanks in advance.
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
April 21st, 2010 at 05:09pm
Michael Way.:
So, I dont want to sound creepy or osmething, but can anyone post a link/video/article of the interview that Gerard admits to listening to T.a.T.U. and enjoying lesbians?

I've beeen looking for a while for this.

Because no one would see it, otherwise.
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
April 22nd, 2010 at 04:16pm
And also (I know this is my third post).

Ray posted:
raytoro: Take care of your friends, family, anyone that you love. Appreciate them because you never know when they will go away. RIP LK
16 hours 8 min ago

WHAT HAPPENED? AND WHO IS LK?
Im really concerned. Sad
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
April 22nd, 2010 at 09:55pm
Michael Way.:

Ray posted:
raytoro: Take care of your friends, family, anyone that you love. Appreciate them because you never know when they will go away. RIP LK
16 hours 8 min ago

Im really concerned. Sad

I think it's probably someone in his family who we don't know about.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
April 22nd, 2010 at 11:58pm
Michael Way.:

Ray posted:
16 hours 8 min ago

Im really concerned. Sad
Then edit your posts then that's why it's there.

As chibi said, it's most likely we don't know the said person. Obviously a close loved one died, and that's probably all you'll ever know. It's initialed for a reason, more than likely. it's not yours, mine, or anybody elses business unless they're the ones stricken by the loss. Not everything with them has to be a public spectacle. =\ sorry to act like a bitch but it's personal for him, we as fans seriously don't need to know who exactly it was and everything else in their lives
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
April 23rd, 2010 at 07:50am
Okay, and thats fine. I understand that he shouldn't pour his heart out on the internet, for us.

I just wanted to make sure that it wasn't someone that we all know.
Honestly, I if I don't know this person. I don't ness. care. So, thank you.

let me explain now. I care about him and if he's upset.
But, I can not help him - because I live across the country, and he is a big boy.
Second of all, I don't have to be upset about anything. if it was like Worm or someone, that I know and care about, I would have been rather upset.

I just don't want someone getting out of hand by my comment.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
April 23rd, 2010 at 12:33pm
How was I getting out of hand, lol? If that's getting out of hand then idk what to call some other things I've said on here in the past. I care as much as you do, but if it was someone you knew you'd quickly be able to go down the list of names and figure it out. I don't understand your "I don't have to be upset" line, because I never said anything about you being upset in the first place.

It's private business, end of. As I said, no fan is gonna know who it was and it's probably better off unknown to the general fanbase. That's what I said up there and it still boggles me how you got "out of hand" from that.
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
April 23rd, 2010 at 03:54pm
lycia.:
How was I getting out of hand, lol? If that's getting out of hand then idk what to call some other things I've said on here in the past. I care as much as you do, but if it was someone you knew you'd quickly be able to go down the list of names and figure it out. I don't understand your "I don't have to be upset" line, because I never said anything about you being upset in the first place.

It's private business, end of. As I said, no fan is gonna know who it was and it's probably better off unknown to the general fanbase. That's what I said up there and it still boggles me how you got "out of hand" from that.

Umm...I wasn't referring to you. I was talking about INO as a whole/being general.
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
April 24th, 2010 at 08:37am
Guys, please don't fight Cry
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
April 24th, 2010 at 09:02am
Chibi.:
Guys, please don't fight Cry

We weren't hun. We just had a mis-understanding.

And Im still waiting for anyone to come up with the two things I need. XD
MCR_FANATIC___
Joining The Black Parade
MCR_FANATIC___
May 19th, 2010 at 01:49pm
Nia Black:
Did Frank and Jamia break up? And where can I find the old Band Q&A, it's not coming up when I search Archives.

no they didnt !! didnt you know ?? Frank and Jamia are having twins !! Smile
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
May 19th, 2010 at 05:21pm
MCR_FANATIC___:
no they didnt !! didnt you know ?? Frank and Jamia are having twins !! Smile

That was an old question...
emmenburg
Killjoy
emmenburg
June 6th, 2010 at 12:11am
Does anyone know what Gerard Way's address is? I was thinking of sending a fan letter or something, but all I know is that he's in LA.
Jenny.
Jenny.
June 6th, 2010 at 03:42am
I wouldn't. That would be breaching his privacy and honestly I don't think he'd like it. I'd send your letter to the Warner Bros address that's provided for the very matter - imagine if you were hugely famous, would you like to recieved tons and tons of fan letters to your home? It would be stalkerish, tbh.
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
June 6th, 2010 at 10:24am
emmenburg:
Does anyone know what Gerard Way's address is? I was thinking of sending a fan letter or something, but all I know is that he's in LA.

It's very easy to find his address, but it's probably not a good idea to send it to his house. You could probably send it to their recording label instead:

http://www.warnerbrosrecords.com/
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
June 6th, 2010 at 01:03pm
emmenburg:

Along with what everyones been saying. Don't send it to his house. Send it to the adress that he and the rest of the guys tell us to send stuff to.
Adress your letter to:

Gerard Way
My Chemical Romance
Warner Bros Records
3300 Warner Blvd,
Burbank, Ca, 91505
c/o Jeff Watson Sr. Director of New Media.

:]

Finnick Odair
In the Cannibal Glow
Finnick Odair
June 8th, 2010 at 08:17am
It's a sweet idea and I'm sure it means a lot to them, but honestly your best bet is to write him a letter and hand it to him personally after a show. They must get piles and piles of mail, and the likelihood of him getting to see it if you send it to Warner Brothers is sadly pretty slim.

I'd hate to see your heartfelt letter go to waste, so patience may just pay off. Plus the satisfaction of handing it to him in person and knowing he's got it will be worth it :] You could still try your luck though with mailing it to Warner; you never know. It just doesn't seem likely to me Sad
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
June 8th, 2010 at 01:26pm
Smashing_Chemicals:
It's a sweet idea and I'm sure it means a lot to them, but honestly your best bet is to write him a letter and hand it to him personally after a show. They must get piles and piles of mail, and the likelihood of him getting to see it if you send it to Warner Brothers is sadly pretty slim.

I'd hate to see your heartfelt letter go to waste, so patience may just pay off. Plus the satisfaction of handing it to him in person and knowing he's got it will be worth it :] You could still try your luck though with mailing it to Warner; you never know. It just doesn't seem likely to me Sad

Actually, I agree with this. You might would want to hand it to him personally. The album shouldn't be much longer, according to their official site.
Search and Destroy
Search and Destroy
June 8th, 2010 at 03:53pm
Warning to Thread - Do not under any circumstances post a band members/family members addresses/phone numbers or even a link to the address/phone number anywhere on INO!

If I remember correctly someone got banned ages ago for posting either an address or phone number for a member of the band.

emmenburg - I agree with everyone else that the best thing to do would be to send it to Warner Bros.
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
June 9th, 2010 at 12:53pm
Search and Destroy:
Warning to Thread - Do not under any circumstances post a band members/family members addresses/phone numbers or even a link to the address/phone number anywhere on INO!

If I remember correctly someone got banned ages ago for posting either an address or phone number for a member of the band.

emmenburg - I agree with everyone else that the best thing to do would be to send it to Warner Bros.

...What I posted doesn't count, right? Cause Thats public information not personal. So im safe, right?