Don't have an account? Create one!

Band Q&A

AuthorMessage
Helmee Bluth
In The Murder Scene
Helmee Bluth
November 27th, 2009 at 10:44pm
kaitlyn.:
I heard something about frank doing something to the police or something like that? anyone hear of that?
Here's an article. (=
kaitlyn.
Demolition Lover
kaitlyn.
November 28th, 2009 at 03:56pm
thank you! :]
Breakfast Monkey.
Fabulous Killjoy
Breakfast Monkey.
December 2nd, 2009 at 03:34pm
hii (:
sorry if theres a bit of an obvious answer to this...
but how come the bullets ablum doesnt have a parental advisory warning and the other albums do???
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
December 2nd, 2009 at 03:53pm
That's actually got me intrigued too.. maybe it's because it was more of an independent label release and not a major label? I mean the content is pretty dark and Sorrows is pretty much 90% swearing, lol, so I can't figure out anymore differenced between the albums
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
December 5th, 2009 at 11:37am
I think it's becase for one thing it is an independent release, but also because it's the labels desision if they put it on the cover or not. i don't know the real reason though. I know that Green Day's Dookie is supposed to have the label but it doesn't, and it might be the same reason why Bullets doesn't have it either.
Sweet Iced Tea
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Sweet Iced Tea
December 9th, 2009 at 11:34am
Does anyone know where I can find this video where someone throws a tiny bra onstage and Gerard picks it up and says something like "I could get arrested just for touching this this."
stockholm syndrome.
Awake and Unafraid
stockholm syndrome.
December 9th, 2009 at 08:18pm
Sweet Iced Tea:
Does anyone know where I can find this video where someone throws a tiny bra onstage and Gerard picks it up and says something like "I could get arrested just for touching this this."

Someone throws a bra in this video, but all Gerard does is kick it.
Incognito.
Bleeding on the Floor
Incognito.
December 16th, 2009 at 05:46pm
Who is Mikeal? He's posted a few things on the home page at mcr.com?
Jenny.
Jenny.
December 16th, 2009 at 06:38pm
I'm guessing he's some sort of a mod/admin of the site.
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
December 19th, 2009 at 05:33pm
Sweet Iced Tea:

I know what video you're talking about, but all I could find was this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AxlL8mWJPw
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
December 20th, 2009 at 01:06pm
No ones answered me in the TUA thread so, I'll ask here.

When is/did the newest series for the umbrella academy come[ing] out?

I need to get it. I just want to know If i need to drive all the way over to the nearest comic store.

Thanks
Search and Destroy
Search and Destroy
December 20th, 2009 at 01:43pm
Give people a chance to answer, before you post the same question in multiple threads.

It probably hasn't been announced yet or someone would have posted dates in TUA thread, be patient.
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
December 20th, 2009 at 05:48pm
Search and Destroy:
Give people a chance to answer, before you post the same question in multiple threads.

It probably hasn't been announced yet or someone would have posted dates in TUA thread, be patient.

....<embarassed> Sorry. I have no patience. Thanks anyway.
Sweet Iced Tea
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Sweet Iced Tea
December 23rd, 2009 at 12:14pm
nameless.:
Sweet Iced Tea:

I know what video you're talking about, but all I could find was this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AxlL8mWJPw

That was it.GOD BLESS YOU!
glitter geek.
Shotgun Sinner
glitter geek.
January 16th, 2010 at 02:15pm
I was one of those people who saw the destruction of the Personal Lives of the Band thread and I remember while Gerard and Lindsey were dating they had written numbers on themselves. One was 867 which we figured to be the date August 6, 2007 (when they started dating) but I can't remember the other number. We were really confounded, I know that much. Point is, can someone please tell me what the other number was?

And another thing while I'm here, what was that song that Gerard was in and did the whole scream-sing thingy? I remember listening to it, telling my friend about it, liking it, and now I can't remember the frigging name of the song or band. Point here is, what was that song?

Thanks in advance.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
January 17th, 2010 at 03:56pm
Gerard was in a whole bunch of songs I didn't know what to do so I just covered them all, lol.

There was Every Time I Die's Kill the Music, then he was in Head Automatica's Graduation Day, Thursday's Jet Black New Year (which i think is the one you may be talking about), Say Anything's In Defense of the Genre and then there were older songs where he was singing with Oval Portrait (?) and that one song Safe and Sound.

As for the picture you can try asking for the pictures in the requesting pictures thread or try combing through the relationship pic thread.
the_black_parader
Thinking Happy Thoughts
the_black_parader
January 24th, 2010 at 08:26pm
anybody know the actual name of bob's side project?
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
January 24th, 2010 at 08:33pm
the_black_parader:
anybody know the actual name of bob's side project?
Bob doesn't really have a solo project, it's a joke. It's just called: "Bob Bryar's Solo Project"....
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
January 25th, 2010 at 05:24pm
Kind of an obscure question.

In MCR's cover of Song 2 by Blur... Does anyone know who says 'woohoo' in the background [ its part of the song, obviousy.]?
I don't think it sounds like G, but I just wondered.

Thanks.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
January 25th, 2010 at 06:31pm
I always wondered if they just sampled it from the original song....