Don't have an account? Create one!

What are you thinking?

AuthorMessage
gabriel gray;
Demolition Lover
gabriel gray;
January 31st, 2008 at 05:49am
you know what i learnt today? that watching ice hockey in the food court is actually really amusing, despite the fact you have no idea what'd happening...its just fun to watch them smash into each other. man, this one fella full-on smashed this other guy in the mouth with his hockey stick and there was blood and i was like '!!!!' lol, i thought twas awesome.

also i freaking love jb hi-fi. they had Rain In Hell special dvd edition in the store and i was like kdfjglkjgf! cause my crappy town never gets any good music so yeah, i bought it and was like so psyched.
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
January 31st, 2008 at 06:05am
^ that reminds me of that lame joke that goes "I went to see a fight and a hockey match broke out"

asha molly.:

I found this article, which says "Ricky Ponting is no certainty to play in the Twenty20 match against India as he continues to battle a back injury".
But I swear I heard somewhere else that Michael Clarke was vice captain, which led me to believe that Ponting was out, and Gilly was captaining.
I guess we'll all find out tomorrow lol.

As much as I love Clarke, I really want Hussey to become vice captain when Gilly retires.
Haha, my brother and I were discussing this the other day- Hussey should become vice, then when Ponting retires he can take over as captain, and then Clarke can be vice.
It's sad that I have time to think about it that much ''/

Thanks for that. They did announce that Clarke was VC when they announced the squad, so I was worried that Punter would be in doubt.

I was joking yesterday about how I was going to run onto the field and pinch Ponting's cheeks. I think he has the most pinch-able cheeks ever. Now that's sad.
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
January 31st, 2008 at 07:34pm

LMFAO.
That was the worst timing for me to read that thing about Ponting lol.
I just saw a group on Facebook that made me realise he resembles George W Bush a bit xDDD=
I also realised that Hogg resembles the 40 year old virgin hahahhaa

Have fun tonight!
gabriel gray;
Demolition Lover
gabriel gray;
January 31st, 2008 at 07:40pm
my little sister found a lego man doll and she goes to me, "hy look jaimee, it looks like kevin rudd' and i was like wtf you're 7
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
January 31st, 2008 at 07:45pm
^^ Lmfao. Oh damn, Bush? XDDD Now I'm gonna have to try so hard to not notice the resemblance.

I'm so worried about not getting a good spot tonight. We're GA. And I'm going like 2 hours early. And still worried. Lol. Overzealous much?
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
January 31st, 2008 at 07:50pm

Lmfao. I'd be getting there pretty early too lol, there's been like, 85 000 tickets sold, that's insane!

IHEFIUYEGR;OFPIWSREIHGVFOU;WSRHGFUIWSRHG
PONTING ISN'T PLAYING
Clarke is captain.
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
January 31st, 2008 at 08:12pm
Awh. Nuuu. But he has to play. Cause I love him. *chucks a tantrum* Ehh. I guess I'll see him on the 22nd. But stillll. We kinda need him. Who's replacing him in the side?

Gah, you watch, I'll end up getting there uber early and there'll be like no one there. Meh. And I have to seat save. For goodness knows how many people. That's gonna piss people off. Gates open in like 20 minutes, I wonder if people will be that enthusiastic.

I take it you'll be watching it on TV tonight?
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
January 31st, 2008 at 11:07pm

No idea, they didn't say >.<
I hope it's Voges. Mainly because when we went to the NSW v WA 20/20, he signed stuff for my younger brother, and he seemed really nice lol.

Ahh that's gotta suck. There probably will be a lot of people there, at one of the state games I went to we got there about half an hour before gates opened, and there were already soooo many people there >.<
But we ended up getting like second row, right in the middle. It was so awesome!
But I'm guessing there would be 934824752463912734 more people lining up for tonight, considering there was only something like 23 000 at the state game lol

Yeppp, I'll be watching!
And being jealous of you being there xD
Have twice as much fun to make up for me not being there lol
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
January 31st, 2008 at 11:34pm
I want to to be Johnson, because I love him. But that's not gonna happen, since batsmen don't get replaced by bowlers lol. Oh well. I still think it's odd he's not in the side. I know they named a 13 man side, but I only saw the 11 who were supposed to be playing. Will find out soon, I guess.

Yep, totally gonna panic tonight lol. That's it, if everyone else isn't ready to go by 5:30, I'm gonna tell my friend we're leaving and will meet them there. akjfhnakjsdfh I'm really excited. I haven't been to the cricket since '06. Went to too many gigs in '07. I've really really missed it.

I promise I will, and will scream twice as loud for you. And thus, I will probably get kicked out for being an embarrasment to myself and to others lol.
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
January 31st, 2008 at 11:56pm

This says it is going to be Hodge.
I don't even remember who he is xD
Just as long as both the Husseys, Clarke, and Symonds are playing, it's all good in my eyes lol

Lol same. I think I went to maybe one or two games last year, and this year I've already been to 4, and have tickets to another.
No doubt I'll go to more state games towards the end of the year too, and hopefully New Zealand as well, if they come back for the Chappel-Hadlee series. But then again I have no idea if that's an annual thing.
I really, really want to see New Zealand though lol.

Haha, awesome!
That's the way to go (y)
patrick wolf
Salute You in Your Grave
patrick wolf
February 1st, 2008 at 01:20am
eww i started school today
i forgot how much i hate school
i got homework for textiles, maths, science and french... on the first day!?
like wtf?

i'm getting my computer back in a couple of weeks
all i have to say is thank God my mum has a laptop Very Happy
gabriel gray;
Demolition Lover
gabriel gray;
February 1st, 2008 at 01:22am
Viva La Cobra makes me laugh so much XD They're hiliariously stupid.
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
February 1st, 2008 at 03:43am

WTF @ my post not coming up.

Anyway. I'm so jealous of Rhiannon right now lol.

And lulz @ the Indian dude walking. Never thought that would happen.
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
February 1st, 2008 at 06:24am
I got a bit more MCR obsession off my chest
Check out my 2 new artworks of MCR on mymyspace album!
Frankie-Oreo
Salute You in Your Grave
Frankie-Oreo
February 1st, 2008 at 07:37am
Flashback:

Nikki Webster - Strawberry Kisses
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
February 1st, 2008 at 07:58am
^ reminds me of the days when I was in yr7 & my friends were all bitching about nikki webster & that was before she got corrupted.

Now I love friends who are going back to HongKong for holidays...cuz the one flying tomorrow is going to get me the Fashion Against Aids shirt design by MCR from the H&M store over there...since you'd already guess, there isn't one here. Just found out about it on the News thread.
kayles
Bleeding on the Floor
kayles
February 1st, 2008 at 08:56am
dude for some reason im itching for the ice hockey season to start up again.
its really sad for me to admit but ive become a sort of rink rat over the past year. its like i dont even talk to half the people at the club but im like nah cant wait to see everyone..

arrghh school! they screwed around with our english n religion teachers. i had the same teacher and she was like yeah im staying on this year bla bla but the timetabler decided to change our teacher halfway through yr12. thats just ridiculous, even though i must admit our new english teacher seems better. we dont know who our new religion teacher is though because she got put with another class which i dont understand. argh school should die. im thinking of sticking biiig tubs of napalm under each building and blowing them up fight club styles haha
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
February 1st, 2008 at 10:11pm

One of my friends made napalm in his front yard... that got the lulz.
[/random]
no face.
Awake and Unafraid
no face.
February 2nd, 2008 at 02:17am
I found Rockstar Energy Drink, im so fucking happy i didnt think they sold it here lmfaolmfao
gabriel gray;
Demolition Lover
gabriel gray;
February 2nd, 2008 at 03:05am
i went and saw Sweeney Todd today. Twas good.

Lawl, we had to "sweet talk" the ticket guy cause i didnt have my id and apparently i dont even look fifteen lmfao he's like *looks both ways* "ok, ok, but hurry up and get in the cinema...and don't come out til the movies over" XD