Don't have an account? Create one!

What are you thinking?

AuthorMessage
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
January 29th, 2008 at 04:19am
did you meet the Operator Please kids??!? sounded like so much fun!

when i went to get out my lunch box from the fridge at work today, I opened it & there was a note that said "MCR sucks". Thanks...I have great workmates. Wink
no face.
Awake and Unafraid
no face.
January 29th, 2008 at 04:27am
I almost got backstage at TOC cause a friend of a friend, a guy who had a crush on her set up lights and shit. but he was an idiot so yeah lmfao

I'm determined to get backstage at the next Used concert.
patrick wolf
Salute You in Your Grave
patrick wolf
January 29th, 2008 at 05:59pm
CAcT '-.-' tux:
did you meet the Operator Please kids??!? sounded like so much fun!

when i went to get out my lunch box from the fridge at work today, I opened it & there was a note that said "MCR sucks". Thanks...I have great workmates. Wink

this is random but i just imagined that happening to me ...
then i ate the note
Shifty Shocked

ehh my computer has broken down
i tried turning it on the other day and nothing happened, well when you turn on the computer this little green light on the hard drive comes up, but this time it was orange :/
and it was making normal computer sounds but nothing was happening.
so my dad has taken it to one of his mates who fixes computers and i will get it back in a few days.

bleh
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
January 29th, 2008 at 11:31pm
lmfao Now I have this hilarious image in my head of you devouring the note. For some reason, you look Gollum-esque in my imagination. I think the emote you used just made it turn out that way in my head.

That sucks about your computer.
Nothing To Offer
Killjoy
Nothing To Offer
January 30th, 2008 at 01:54am
umm... Why is there a little green triangle at the top left of my name/ava?
gabriel gray;
Demolition Lover
gabriel gray;
January 30th, 2008 at 02:19am
that means that person is appearing online
Nothing To Offer
Killjoy
Nothing To Offer
January 30th, 2008 at 02:34am
Ohhh ok. Thank you Embarassed
gabriel gray;
Demolition Lover
gabriel gray;
January 30th, 2008 at 02:48am
don't worry about it, practically everyone on the entire board has asked that :]
Nothing To Offer
Killjoy
Nothing To Offer
January 30th, 2008 at 03:18am
Jareth;:
don't worry about it, practically everyone on the entire board has asked that :]

haha OK, I feel better now.

Im Cherie btw. Bye
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
January 30th, 2008 at 03:20am
Not me lol. Instead I wondered about it for ages before I finally figured it out. Asking would have been the smarter option.
Nothing To Offer
Killjoy
Nothing To Offer
January 30th, 2008 at 03:36am
Haha I've been trying to work it out for the past few nights.
I thought maybe it was because my post count was below a certain limit.....until someone had something like 800 posts haha
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
January 30th, 2008 at 04:51am
I'm heaps stoked that The Used are releasing their extended EP in just 20 days time. lkajshdfkasfk
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
January 30th, 2008 at 05:22am
that's an interesting reaction to seeing that note if you did...hmmm! rofl.

Did BFMV release a new album "Scream, Aim Fire!" 4 days ago? I had no idea & totally unexpected when i saw it in Drum media...i might go grab it! bleh, i only bought the Used's in Love & Death because it was cheap, but enjoyable though, minus the bits about "i'll bleed and bleed and f*** and fight" cuz that doesn't touch anything in me ahahha.

edit: I watched WTTBP from MCR's HongKong show last night, on youtube. I was so moved...seeing everyone shaking their fists along to it...that song lives on forever. It's so powerful, that I've heard it countless times & it still moves me inside...wow.
misa misa.
Shotgun Sinner
misa misa.
January 30th, 2008 at 06:37am
hello.
misa misa.
Shotgun Sinner
misa misa.
January 30th, 2008 at 06:41am
*waits*
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
January 30th, 2008 at 06:43am
heeey? still here?
misa misa.
Shotgun Sinner
misa misa.
January 30th, 2008 at 06:45am
ya-ha
im aly btw.
how r u?
misa misa.
Shotgun Sinner
misa misa.
January 30th, 2008 at 06:54am
it appears she is actually not coming to talk to me
*sigh*
*mutters*stupid other language wayts*mutters*
you know i would talk to you if i knew what the hell you were talking about!
no face.
Awake and Unafraid
no face.
January 30th, 2008 at 07:12am
CAcT '-.-' tux:
that's an interesting reaction to seeing that note if you did...hmmm! rofl.

Did BFMV release a new album "Scream, Aim Fire!" 4 days ago? I had no idea & totally unexpected when i saw it in Drum media...i might go grab it! bleh, i only bought the Used's in Love & Death because it was cheap, but enjoyable though, minus the bits about "i'll bleed and bleed and f*** and fight" cuz that doesn't touch anything in me ahahha.

edit: I watched WTTBP from MCR's HongKong show last night, on youtube. I was so moved...seeing everyone shaking their fists along to it...that song lives on forever. It's so powerful, that I've heard it countless times & it still moves me inside...wow.

I'm a Fake Wow Shifty2
I dont like that song much but listen to Take It Away, I Caught Fire, Let It Bleed, All That I've Got, Sound Effects and Overdramatics, Under Pressure, Yesterdays Feelings.

Mr. Green
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
January 30th, 2008 at 08:11am
^^ heey aly! my internet died on me that's why i couldn't come back...umm what the hell was I talking about that supposedly made me think you won't talk to me? lol that was very confusing, now i've confused myself. Anyways- I'm good...& accidentally celebrated 2 months 'anniversary' since MCR in Sydney by wearing the MCR shirt I wore to the concert, tonight and watching a mass of youtube videos from that night.

^ I love love love Cut up Angels. That was the 1st the Used song I heard & i fell in love with it. Under Pressure's awesome too but I keep telling myself how much more i love Gerard's parts than Bert's. don't kill me...