Rh!annon
November 12th, 2008 at 03:38am
xD!!!! Me too.
sookeh.
Crash Queen
sookeh.
November 12th, 2008 at 04:03am
Error
You have already registered today, you can re-register again in 24 hours.

damn xD
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
November 12th, 2008 at 04:22am
lmfao I got that too.

I got that last night when I went to register. See, they were worried about fake names, so they put a cap on it. They lifted the ban but they must have put it back on just now.

[EDIT] I tried and it worked. Complete with a n00b sounding post that sounds like my sister. xD
kayles
Bleeding on the Floor
kayles
November 19th, 2008 at 02:32am
this thread is dying i had to revive it sorry but it was tearing me apart not having anyone post in here.
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
November 19th, 2008 at 03:10am
If I were to post here it would only be to whinge about the incessant Genetics study I am doing, so best I shoosh. Razz

This whole section of the forum has been rather slow lately, though.
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
November 19th, 2008 at 04:15am
and I've been MIA.
honestly people around here are much nicer. I signed up an account on Gothic.net to find the verbal abuse there flying around like the apocalypse. I haven't been bashed or anything, but wow, some one them are talented at the higest level of insult.

I've been digging up old drawings/doodling artwork in my room...it's a strange pleasure to see in my art, how much MCR has affected me. I have so many drawings related to them, & there's always a sense of 'fun & action' and a bit of darkness in them...then compared to stuff I've done in this past year, the style has evolved once again. Feels like another little chapter in life has passed without realising it. Just thought i'd share that.
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
November 19th, 2008 at 05:20am
Ahahaha. You wanna see mean? The aforementioned place for voting for Mammal got VERY heated.

It was kinda funny how immature people were. Until the racial taunts stared. That was when I stopped sitting on the sidelines.

I didn't stoop to their level, but I wasn't shy about pointing out where they were rather incorrect.

It got so bad that one of the band members from Uncrowned posted asking Uncrowned fans to stop.

Yep. Much nicer here.

I must say, though. I was totally surprised by the Mammal forum. I was expecting bogans. I've never met such a bunch of intelligent, insightful people on a forum before.
kayles
Bleeding on the Floor
kayles
November 19th, 2008 at 06:32am
this is the nicest board ive ever been a member on. everywhere else has so much drama and slagging..

the other day i packed all my year 12 stuff into boxes to throw out or burn i havent decided yet but it was liberating i loved it. i found so much stuff from highschool like my years 8 and 9 school diary which were covered in graffiti. yay for a chapter of my life ending. though it hasnt really cuz i found myself referring to my society and culture core study for my cousins assignment yesterday
sez
Bleeding on the Floor
sez
November 19th, 2008 at 08:31am
Yeah, this is the nicest forum I think.

In other news...

I'm HOME. =(
I had such a good time in Melbourne, it was so awesome, and just.... SLKUHS!!!!! We saw Wicked last Wednesday night... and again today. I got SO MUCH MERCH. Srsly, a tshirt, a singlet, a jumper, the cd (I previously only had a downloaded copy..) a program, the massive book about it... oh well, it was my last day =P But yeah, Melbourne was awesome =)
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
November 19th, 2008 at 05:50pm
Haha, how did you manage to fit that all in your suitcase?
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
November 19th, 2008 at 06:12pm

This forum is definitely the most restrained, but I find it really frustrating a lot of the time tbh.

I am currently hating the sun.
I got sunburnt at the cricket on Saturday, and my arms are still really red, and my forehead is starting to peel.
ljdklkfghwoueigf;wuoisefgdkjdskflsd.
D:<

The New Zealanders are actually doing pretty well at the moment, they've got the Aussies at 3/23.
Pretty good considering they lost to NSW, whose team was pretty much all noobs, last week lol.
sez
Bleeding on the Floor
sez
November 19th, 2008 at 09:26pm
Why do you find it frustrating?

Well, I bought a set of ceramic bowls, which I mailed to myself (good idea!), and my suitcase wasn't terribly full on the way over anyway, and I really could have left it without the extender part undone... I'm just awesome =P

But for some reason my camera isn't connecting to my computer D:
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
November 19th, 2008 at 10:10pm
Haha, glad the mailing them to yourself idea worked. I've never travelled so never had to use said idea lol. Have they arrived yet?

Asha; I saw that. UGH. I hate that they made us bat first after all the rain. But hey, we probably would have done it to them if we won the toss, so fair's fair, I guess. But still...
sookeh.
Crash Queen
sookeh.
November 19th, 2008 at 10:43pm
okay, so i hate tiger airlines.
sez mentioned that they were fucking around with her flight times,
well mine has been changed from 12:30 to 22 35.
ugh, so annoyed. how is my friends aunt supposed to pick us up from the airport that late (it gets in a little before midnight).
and i don't want to be tired cause i have to go to the BDO the next day.

/not happy. sorry for the rant.
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
November 19th, 2008 at 11:25pm

Sez: It just gets annoying when people say the same thing day in day out, and when people make snide comments, and when people are insanely naive, but you can't tell them to just stfu because nobody cares, or to grow the fuck up.
It's not so much the Aussie board, the people that post here are awesome, but everywhere else.

Rhiannon: Haha, true. Tbh, it doesn't really bother me who wins because I love the Kiwis too. Vettori & McCullum = <3
I'm pretty happy that Clarke + Symonds are batting together rn, they're always good to watch!

edit; lol @ Symonds getting 8 runs from one ball. He's got skillz~
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
November 20th, 2008 at 12:06am

CHANNEL 10 IS ON CRACK

That's such an epic fail.
Apart from Everybody Loves Raymond, awesome show.
But seriously, what the fuck were they thinking?

Also, Out Of The Blue is another channel 10 failure.
It's so bad, they should axe it and put The Simpsons on then.
Although it is pretty lolworthy, a guy I went to school with is on it, playing some ~hardcore~ guy. He loses any hardcoreness by being on that show tbh.
omg stfu
Demolition Lover
omg stfu
November 20th, 2008 at 12:35am
asha molly.:
people say the same thing day in day out,
sdfghbjss it frustrates me so much.
STOP TALKING ABOUT FUCKING ICE HOCKEY EVERY 2 SECONDS.
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
November 20th, 2008 at 12:41am
Man, I'm so glad I don't watch TV anymore, because I would be piiiiissed. I'm pissed that I can't watch TV due to my 24/7 studying regime right now, cause I cant watch the cricket. I wanna watch Roy. :'( But lulz, I'm not even remotely tolerant of NZ as a cricket team, so I DO mind.

I totally get what you mean about it being restrained. Which is why I just stick to here or The Golden Girls. Probably not as restrained as another forum I'm on, but that's more because when we get into political debates sometimes it gets really heated when people have differing opinions. We're all like one big family and don't want to offend each other, so we often bite our tongues to stop from doing so. Helps that a lot of us have met in person before. So yeah, here isn't as restrained as there, but here is definitely more frustrating.
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
November 20th, 2008 at 12:49am
kayles:
i found so much stuff from highschool like my years 8 and 9 school diary which were covered in graffiti. yay for a chapter of my life ending.

I've kept all my school diaries. There's a notable difference between the ones from junior years to senior years. Definitely more graffiti in the junior ones, including a whole page painted with different flavoured lip gloss.

I'm SO jealous of you Sez. I wish they'd hurry up and pack up Wicked! and move up here.

yeah, Rhiannon, I don't tolerate racist comments either. This person was being racist and calling this other guy 'yellow' amongst other things. Then later I think he admitted he was under 'the influence' that night. Lame excuse.