Rh!annon
November 25th, 2008 at 01:16am
^^ That's quite amusing. xDDD

I had no idea it was that bad, though.
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
November 25th, 2008 at 07:02am
Double post, but whoa, LynZ is preggers?

I really don't think either of them are ready for a kid, but okay.
kayles
Bleeding on the Floor
kayles
November 25th, 2008 at 07:43am
yerr i heard a whisper about her being preggers, wasnt sure though

my exboyf who was kinda my current boyf is moving to qld tomorrow Sad
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
November 25th, 2008 at 07:28pm

Apparently Steve(? I know fuck all about MSI, so that mightn't even be his name lmao)'s wife/partner is also pregnant.

And it's not really related to anything in this thread/section, but I really don't get what's so 'amazing' about LynZ being pregnant, nor do I understand why they 'deserve' it so much.
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
November 26th, 2008 at 12:14am
Yeah, Steve and Lucinda are as well. Which will be weird if Steve and LynZ take paternity leave at the same time. It'll just be Jimmy and Kitty. I love how MSI were quick to say "No shows will be canceled."

Everyone is having babies.

I totally get what you mean. Personally, the thought kinda grosses me out a bit, cause the last thing I wanna think about is Gerard having sex. It's creepy.
patrick wolf
Salute You in Your Grave
patrick wolf
November 26th, 2008 at 06:06pm
^ I agree on the Gerard + sex = creepy *shudders*

whoa I just ventured into the mcr section of the board, and I am scared :s
then I went into the 'band news' section, and there are 9 pages for a thread just about Lyn-Z being pregnant. Everyone is talking about how cute the baby will be... but personally, I don't find Gerard attractive at all

Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
November 26th, 2008 at 06:17pm
Lol. People are so retarded. I'm glad I don't go over that section of the board.

Attractive people have ugly babies. Neutral Not that I think either of them are drop dead gorgeous anyway.
omg stfu
Demolition Lover
omg stfu
November 26th, 2008 at 07:18pm
I hate how everyone is acting like they know exactly what they'll name the baby, what it will look like, how they'll act with it etc, etc.

In reality these people know nothing about the 'real' LynZ and Gerard so just stfu and stop acting like you're BFFs.
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
November 27th, 2008 at 12:02am
LOL. Really? How lame.

For a start, if they did they would be referring to her as Lindsey, her real name, rather than LynZ.

Ugh. I hate teenies.
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
November 27th, 2008 at 05:48am
I was extremely happy to hear the news. It makes me see how extraordinary human life can be with all the things that can happen to a person within 10 years. I won't need to repeat Gerard's biography but it just shows that hard times are worth it & one day life will unravel its beauty.

To think about a kid born to parents already quite well off and famous...well that's another story & it won't be quite the same.

haha. Gerard having sex. Let's just skip that part.

btw, Sez please send me some Wicked! songs! I added you on msn Very Happy
sez
Bleeding on the Floor
sez
November 27th, 2008 at 08:47am
I saw that you added me! One day we'll be online at the same time!!
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
November 27th, 2008 at 06:35pm

I've seen a lot of people on here referring to her as Lindsey, and while I think the whole Lyn-Z nickname is lame as anything, it makes me think wtf, do they actually think they know her personally?
There are so many people here (as in INO as a whole, not this section though) who seem to be under the illusion that they do know them personally, and it's like... no.
They might love the music, but the fact is they don't know the people behind it as much as they think they do.

+ as a sidenote, the cricket just started, and they're playing the version of Evie (part 3) that Phil Jamieson sings (: <3333333333

Wtf @ Hauritz being in the test team. Seriously, why? Surely they weren't that desperate?
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
November 27th, 2008 at 08:43pm
OMGYAYICANWATCHTHECRICKETNOW.

... ahem. Little bit excited.

P.S. I think my second favourite thing about watching the cricket is all the cricket ads. As in, the product commercials with cricket players in them. They're often so funny.

Aforementioned people make me lol, though. They're SO delusional. Everyone trying to out compete everyone. Which makes MCR lineups uncomfortable, cause you have all the teenies that found out about them like 3 weeks ago and decided to memorise their Wikipedia page going all "I bet I know more than you do!" It's like bitch, please, I've been around since Bullets.

And that's the thing, I find it's often the fans that are the most passionate that don't have anything to prove, and don't try to compete. The kind of fans that if they're new they'll be all "Yeah, I first got into WTTBP." Those kind of people are worth getting to know, they love that you love them as much as they do and love having someone to fangirl/fanboy over them with.

It's the teeny types that piss me off and make me hate the majority of MCR fans.

I think that was somewhat tangential, but anyway.
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
November 27th, 2008 at 11:20pm

Bloody Hauritz, proving me wrong. He's got 2 of the 3 wickets so far D:<
I still maintain that Casson, Henriques, and Smith >>>> Hauritz though.
Although I can't actually remember if they're spinners or not, so that could cancel out my argument lol.

Ahahaha, I love those ads! These two still make me lol. Especially the second one, where they're like "I wear a sweater on a cold day when I'm reading a book", and then Brett Lee + Mitchell Johnson are trying not to laugh in the background xD

Those fans shit me so much.
I'll admit, the main reason I got into My Chem was because they were supporting Green Day, though I had heard I'm Not Okay and Helena before that, but who cares?
It's not like when you started listening to a band makes you any less of a fan, and it really annoys me when people try to memorise their wikipedia page just to 'prove themselves'. I don't see how knowing the colour of Gerard's second favourite pair of socks makes them any more of a fan, imo it makes them seem kind of creepy and stalker like when they know every little detail.
And even then, if they do know all that useless random stuff about the band, it doesn't change that they don't know them personally. No amount of 'research'(/stalking) will change that.
no face.
Awake and Unafraid
no face.
November 29th, 2008 at 11:59am
look who died! Shifty2 I've been so busy with studying that I forgot about INO ):

I rarely come on here anymore since I now have a part time job as well D:< ugh.
But I do miss you guys
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
November 30th, 2008 at 07:33pm
^^ Hahaha, they make me lol. And because they also all look so cute. I love love love the backyard cricket related ones. So lol-worthy.

Totally with you on the fan thing. Like, I only discovered them so early cause of some random quiz. If I hadn't have seen the Our Lady Of Sorrows lyric in it, I probably wouldn't have heard of them til Helena, and I know I still would have fallen in love with them then. Especially because the ballet dancer in me fell in love with the dancing in the filmclip. Either way, I don't think it would have chanced how 'big' a fan I am. Timescales mean shit all, really. All it means is that perhaps you were lucky to experience them for longer than someone else. But it doesn't mean you love them more.

It's like Mammal. I could be all elitist because hey, I've been there from day dot and promoting them the whole way. But why? I wouldn't get a kick out of putting someone else down. Quite the contrary, I love it when someone else discovers them. At shows, I often deliberately don't mention how many times I've seen them. Especially when the other person is like all proud cause they've seen them 5 times. I'm not gonna be all "Oh yeah, well I've seen them 12 times so you're obviously not as big a fan as me."

I kinda wish more fans, of all bands, were less elitist.
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
December 1st, 2008 at 03:54am

The backyard cricket ones were better with Michael Clarke tbh, though I do love Mitchell Johnson lulz.

Did you see how they gave Vettori 983027436472974 bouncers? I lol'd.
I'd be so scared if I were him though, seriously can you imagine the massive bruises you'd get if they hit?!

Also, this furthers my other post about how the NSW state goverment is ridiculous and has no clue what they are doing.

This point in particular made me lol:
Drinks must not be served in glass or plastic containers
What exactly can they be served in then?
kayles
Bleeding on the Floor
kayles
December 1st, 2008 at 06:42am
the only thing that comes to mind would be styrofome cups.. how tasty

edit: looking at the list
most of the places on there are places my friends have all planned that i must go to next week once i turn 18