Don't have an account? Create one!

What's Your Most Embarassing MCR Moment?

AuthorMessage
black magic woman.
Salute You in Your Grave
black magic woman.
March 19th, 2008 at 06:17pm
Singing out loud to the wrong lyrics of My Chem's songs, enough for me I don't really want to recall the others... Sad
A_Shadows_Kiss
Thinking Happy Thoughts
A_Shadows_Kiss
March 19th, 2008 at 06:18pm
Butterfly Bullets:
copying Gerards spaz attck in the teenagers video in my friends hot tub, and making ALOt of water splash out....then my friends all laughed

^^ How can you copy that?!Neutral It looks, back breaking xD
calculated sacrifice
Shotgun Sinner
calculated sacrifice
March 19th, 2008 at 08:55pm
Screaming: "Dont worry I still love you Gerard!" At the MCR concert in Taguig when they were playing IDLY, and it was the quiet part... so it was kinda heard >.<
pushups in drag.
Killjoy
pushups in drag.
March 20th, 2008 at 05:37am
haha, i've flipped when people say something against them, only to realise the whole room is watching me. not that bad, tbh.
my friend makes everything about frank, and one time i said something about the diary of Anne Frank and she went
"OMFGZZZZZ, YOU SAID FRANK! WHAT DID YOU SAY! OMG FRANK!"
in the middle of class
and EVERYONE was watching her like Neutral
ciara.
Crash Queen
ciara.
March 20th, 2008 at 05:42am
when i was rocking out at their concert and i was climbing at the fence (w/o me realizing it)
and one bouncer went toward our direction and yelled at me for it haha
the people around me looked at me in a weird manner after that xD
calculated sacrifice
Shotgun Sinner
calculated sacrifice
March 22nd, 2008 at 07:06am
I have a classmate who's last name is Wei. (Yeah she's chinese) So everytime someone says Wei! to call her I always turn around Crying or Very sad Ha Ha
The Original Bob.
Demolition Lover
The Original Bob.
March 22nd, 2008 at 05:09pm
Yesterday... I was at a pizza place... and one of my friends said quietly to the other "I like the teenager here better" but I heard " I like Teenagers better" and jumped in with "Famous Last Words is the best" they looked at me like I was insane!!!
To The End;
Salute You in Your Grave
To The End;
March 22nd, 2008 at 05:32pm
heheh

me and my friend were singing mcr songs at school, then i started singing teenagers but my friend stopped singing with a worried look on his face. right when i was singing 'teenagers scare the living SHIT outta me!' there was a teacher right behind me nyah.
Miracles.
Joining The Black Parade
Miracles.
March 22nd, 2008 at 06:20pm
On time, I was really bored so I wrote on my knuckles 'MCR' then on the palm of my hand I wrote 'Vampires will never hurt you'

Then my friend sees my palm and goes really loudly 'What are you on?!? Vampires bite! Of course they'll hurt you!'

So everyone was looking at us like 'what the???
Holly Way
Jazz Hands
Holly Way
March 23rd, 2008 at 09:08pm
had to be when my friend said that she wanted to fuck gerard and then i yelled OH NO U DONT IM TOTALLY FUCKING HIM!!! her mom heard and got really pissed that we were talking about stuff like that and using the language
Mid-Day Delusions
Killjoy
Mid-Day Delusions
April 2nd, 2008 at 12:19pm
I was at a dog park, and apparently somones dog was named Frank, and they were all "COME HERE FRANK" and I was like "WTFBBQ WHERES FRANK" then this random kid in an MCR shirt started laughing at me.
:/ jerk.
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
April 2nd, 2008 at 02:04pm
Music Is Everything:
On time, I was really bored so I wrote on my knuckles 'MCR' then on the palm of my hand I wrote 'Vampires will never hurt you'

Then my friend sees my palm and goes really loudly 'What are you on?!? Vampires bite! Of course they'll hurt you!'

rolling on floor That quote positively wins at life.
neville longbottom.
Banned
neville longbottom.
April 2nd, 2008 at 02:44pm
superhumangorilla:
ok here's mine..at my concert, gee skipped the 'i will never marry' line during cancer, and i screamed out 'it's just a song! it's not going to jinx your marriage you stupid prick!!!' and my voice kind of echoed through out the arena...

rolling on floor rolling on floor rolling on floor rolling on floor rolling on floor rolling on floor rolling on floor rolling on floor rolling on floor rolling on floor rolling on floor rolling on floor rolling on floor rolling on floor rolling on floor rolling on floor rolling on floor [/spam]
One More Black Day
Fabulous Killjoy
One More Black Day
April 2nd, 2008 at 03:53pm
I was at the student store in my school with my friend Eric, and I needed some book for English. I had some extra money for candy too.
So I go up to the counter and say "Can I have a Mikey Way and "Of Mice and Men"?

i realized what i'd said and just LMAO'd...and Eric put his face in his hand. The guy behind the counter was really confused.
the second time i said Milky Way...yeah

non of my friends have lt me live that down XD
Kadma
Killjoy
Kadma
April 2nd, 2008 at 05:07pm
LOL! I've done that Milky Way thing too xD
but in my case my friend just stared at me and laughed so hard that it was actually his laugh what made everyone in the place look at me *-*

And.. the other thing I remember right now is that one day I was talking with a group of friends about MCR stuff.. then two of them started to talk about some Disney shit.. so they mentioned Mickey Mouse... and when I heard 'Mickey' I turned so angry at them almost yelling... it's MIKEY M-I-K-E-Y !!!

still can't forget their WTF faces xD
black magic woman.
Salute You in Your Grave
black magic woman.
April 2nd, 2008 at 06:25pm
I was in an elevator filled and my mom was with me that time, I didn't expect my phone to recieve a message and I thought it was in Silent Mode but then it rang out loud to volume 10 and the ringtone was Teenagers, haha... lol, I think half of the people in the elevator where old people but they only looked at me... Shifty
jonas erik altberg.
Banned
jonas erik altberg.
May 20th, 2008 at 12:18pm
when i said, ''hmmm, god if I could suck him'' but i didn't mean it by that.
and i was looking at a Gerard pic.
AND my brother walked past me and burst into laughter |:
inactive account
Demolition Lover
inactive account
May 20th, 2008 at 12:40pm
we was doing poetry in english and there was a poem by gerard davies (think that was his name?...) and i screamed "OMG GERARRDD"!!! not much people heard though....
TRAGICaffair xx
Thinking Happy Thoughts
TRAGICaffair xx
May 20th, 2008 at 08:21pm
at the mcr concert i was crowd surfing and my shirt completely went up and the security guard took me and like didnt even do anythnig to my shirt, just let everything show.
and then mikey was watching all of it and i almost fainted =/ !
imogen
Jazz Hands
imogen
May 20th, 2008 at 10:53pm
I...spent last night drawing cutesy pictures of me and my friends meeting the band. And in every one of them, Gerard has his arm around me like we're taking a picture. I didn't even realize I was doing that! >_<;;