Don't have an account? Create one!

What's Your Most Embarassing MCR Moment?

AuthorMessage
DESTROYA
Salute You in Your Grave
DESTROYA
June 26th, 2008 at 07:35pm
i fell while trying to show people that i could do the dance from the helena video
and i scared a girl on halloween because she was wearing an mcr shirt
doctor who?
Salute You in Your Grave
doctor who?
June 26th, 2008 at 08:52pm
Erm,probably yelling out "FRANK,I LOVE YOU!!" and Having him look at me.I turned red,and then waved he just smiled and looked away.I probably sounded like a toatal teenie,but I just wanted to see what would happen,not my best idea
vampire kitteh :3
Thinking Happy Thoughts
June 28th, 2008 at 09:03am
LittleSydneyScissors:
My birthday party, I had an MCR cake, and I was eating Frank (Shocked That sentence sounds weird...) and I almost dropped Frank's face, and I was like, "NOOOOOOOO!!! FRANK!!! NOOO-OOO-OOOOOOO!!!" XD

i just died rotfl XD lmfao

i became a fan in like february of THIS YEAR and i missed so much. i became obssessed late in april and i wasn't THAT into them around gerard's b-day and i forgot it!!!!! Crying or Very sad + i read this stuff in class and because i'm laughing so hard everyone looks at me funny.... but not anymore cause it's summer!!!! yay!!!!!! Shocked i havn't slept in two days.... sorry....
Thinking Happy Thoughts
June 28th, 2008 at 09:18am
Music Is Everything:
On time, I was really bored so I wrote on my knuckles 'MCR' then on the palm of my hand I wrote 'Vampires will never hurt you'

Then my friend sees my palm and goes really loudly 'What are you on?!? Vampires bite! Of course they'll hurt you!'

So everyone was looking at us like 'what the???

ha i was talking about mcr to my idiot friend who knows, nor remembers, absolutely nothing, and mentioned 'vampires will never hurt you' and she goes, "what?! of course they'll hurt you they bite and suck your blood!!!! vampires are SCARY!!!!" and i just looked at her like wtf and walked away while she went on a rant about scary things like ghosts and stuff.... Shocked
Thinking Happy Thoughts
June 28th, 2008 at 09:36am
Mikey Fuckin Way:
When I threw a stuffed animal [it was a bat] on stage. It was sappose to be for Gerard and it nearly hit Frank on the head and its wings were covering up its body and Frank kept staring at it while Gerard was talking and Frank threw 3 water bottles at it and kicked it and he looked and saw my face of shocked and he laughed and kept kicking it. after that he kept looking at me for the rest of the show and after him kicking it he went to Gerard and whispered something and pointed at me and he turned and did his famous smile and stayed on my side of the stage I was for the rest of the night.
Emberessing but best night of my life

lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao
doctor who?
Salute You in Your Grave
doctor who?
June 28th, 2008 at 01:41pm
mcrrox812:
Erm,probably yelling out "FRANK,I LOVE YOU!!" and Having him look at me.I turned red,and then waved he just smiled and looked away.I probably sounded like a toatal teenie,but I just wanted to see what would happen,not my best idea

Oh and I was also with My friend...and her parents.

She just gave me a look and went "Pfft" Cuz she knew Frank was my favorite. In Love Embarassed
Intro.Notes
Joining The Black Parade
Intro.Notes
June 28th, 2008 at 02:48pm
mcrrox812:

Ouch. See, I'm just not one to yell that kind of stuff, but even if I did I wouldn't expect him to pay attention to it since he probably hears that all the time, so I bet that was really bizarre.

O_o

This isn't exactly embarrassing, but I'll say it anyway:

I was at a My Chem show, and I was about three people away from the front, all squished up between other fans, and I was screaming my head off and probably looked like a psycho. One of the body guards started shining this little flashlight in my face, I guess checking if I wanted out or was on drugs or something, and after a couple seconds of him shining it on me I gave him this death-glare-of-doom and he actually looked a little scared and stopped doing it.
annaaloves
Bleeding on the Floor
annaaloves
June 28th, 2008 at 03:52pm
nearly falling down some stairs in front of bob xD
Intro.Notes
Joining The Black Parade
Intro.Notes
June 28th, 2008 at 04:04pm
utterbullshit.:
nearly falling down some stairs in front of bob xD

...Please elaborate.

Shocked
doctor who?
Salute You in Your Grave
doctor who?
June 28th, 2008 at 05:19pm
Ouch. See, I'm just not one to yell that kind of stuff, but even if I did I wouldn't expect him to pay attention to it since he probably hears that all the time, so I bet that was really bizarre.

Yah,me either,but im surprised he heard me,I wasnt very close to the stage
Intro.Notes
Joining The Black Parade
Intro.Notes
June 28th, 2008 at 07:29pm
Again, not embarassing, just a bit strange and kind of cool:

At the same concert I talked about earlier, I was about three people away from the front of the stage, and I was completely spazzing out, just, INSANE screaming and flailing and all. And I get really red-faced really easily, so I must've looked like a beet.

Mikey came over to my side of the stage (next to Frankie) and Gerard was shining a spotlight around the crowd and he stopped the spotlight right on me and the people right around me, and we all started shrieking bloody murder, and he just kept the spotlight there.

I swear to God, Mikey looked right at me and started grinning like a perverted monkey...it was fabulous. I must've looked ridiculous.
annaaloves
Bleeding on the Floor
annaaloves
June 29th, 2008 at 11:25am
Intro.Notes:

...Please elaborate.

Shocked

the last time i saw them bob wasn't playing because of his wrist injury, so after it finished i was coming down from my seat (my seat was by the stage) and i saw bob helping out with the equipment so, naturally, i got over excited and shouted 'BOB!' and waved and he looked up and smiled and then i kinda tripped over my own foot but i managed to break my fall by grabbing onto this rail thing Rolling Eyes
look alive sunshine.
Shotgun Sinner
look alive sunshine.
June 29th, 2008 at 05:55pm
mine isn't exactly embarassing either...but oh well, i find it kinda funny. you sorta had to be there. about 3 years ago, we had to go up for communion at church. you go up to the altar & kneel, resting your arms on a bar that goes around the whole altar. as we were waiting for the wine, i look over at my sister [age 8] very serious, had ray sitting on the bar as the pastor walked by. this was action figure ray, by the way...right after they came out. my mom and i were laughing so hard everybody else was Shocked Neutral
doctor who?
Salute You in Your Grave
doctor who?
June 29th, 2008 at 08:30pm
Oh! Doing Frankies magic trick at school,and forgetting my principal was right behind me.
Intro.Notes
Joining The Black Parade
Intro.Notes
July 1st, 2008 at 12:35am
rolling on floor @ the last three posts.

Oh, Lord. If I fell down a flight of stairs in front of Bob, I'd die...but in a happy way, 'cause I bet he'd be a gentleman about it and help me up.

Bob is the only member of MCR that I'm all *swoooon* over, by the way.
Bullets of Revenge
Fabulous Killjoy
Bullets of Revenge
July 1st, 2008 at 01:31am
I was talking to my friend about MCR and I said the name of the first album wrong. I felt so stupid!

At my MCR concert I got really caught up in the moment and yelled I LOVE YOU GERARD during a quiet part. After it came out I realized how teenie it sounded and got really embarrassed! Atleast Gerard didn't notice.
And of course singing the wrong lyrics. And every now and then I would get overly excited and just scream really loudly at random times and get weird looks, especially from the security guards because I was right at the front.
Detonator.
Really Not Okay
Detonator.
July 1st, 2008 at 02:14am
lol at the ones above!!

yea when i went to t one of there concerts... and cus I went out to get a drink... I was at the back.. where there wasn't much people... and was jumping up and down and screaming/ singing....omfg... the looks I got....cus I had my own little space...

lol and in the early stages of me being a fan... if that makes sense.. I used to call Gerard something like.. Gare rred...
dark desire.
Salute You in Your Grave
dark desire.
July 1st, 2008 at 10:26am
Rocking out to Teenagers in the grocery store.
Yep.
I even yelled "ALL TOGETHER NOW" out loud.
XDD
Pansy Wolf
Fabulous Killjoy
Pansy Wolf
July 1st, 2008 at 05:37pm
mikey laughing at me for crying over meeting gerard way
Good times man, i then winked at mikey and ran out XD

haha, oh so many.
standing at my mornign bustop dancing EPICALLY to DEAD!
then some old woman going "excuse me love, isn't that your bus?"
i had to hurry so i didn't miss the bus and everyone on was LOLing over my immense performance.
GOOD TIMES.
Rexperience
Bleeding on the Floor
Rexperience
July 2nd, 2008 at 04:58pm
Aww, sorry to say I have nothing new to report

Its just you chicks are too funny! Now I know were to go next time I'm having a bad day. haha.