Don't have an account? Create one!

What's Your Most Embarassing MCR Moment?

AuthorMessage
nissar_
In The Murder Scene
nissar_
May 20th, 2008 at 11:55pm
When I first saw MCR I was in the complete front and when they started playing Prison I got so excited cause then Prison was my complete favorite and the part where they say I miss my mom I screamed the shit outta that and sadly hardly no one knew the lyrics to their stuff except for I'm Not Okay, Helena and Ghost of You so when I yelled it I was loud and Gerard gave me a funny look.
nissar_
In The Murder Scene
nissar_
May 20th, 2008 at 11:57pm
When I threw a stuffed animal [it was a bat] on stage. It was sappose to be for Gerard and it nearly hit Frank on the head and its wings were covering up its body and Frank kept staring at it while Gerard was talking and Frank threw 3 water bottles at it and kicked it and he looked and saw my face of shocked and he laughed and kept kicking it. after that he kept looking at me for the rest of the show and after him kicking it he went to Gerard and whispered something and pointed at me and he turned and did his famous smile and stayed on my side of the stage I was for the rest of the night.
Emberessing but best night of my life
imogen
Jazz Hands
imogen
May 21st, 2008 at 01:59am
Mikey Fuckin Way:
When I threw a stuffed animal [it was a bat] on stage. It was sappose to be for Gerard and it nearly hit Frank on the head and its wings were covering up its body and Frank kept staring at it while Gerard was talking and Frank threw 3 water bottles at it and kicked it and he looked and saw my face of shocked and he laughed and kept kicking it. after that he kept looking at me for the rest of the show and after him kicking it he went to Gerard and whispered something and pointed at me and he turned and did his famous smile and stayed on my side of the stage I was for the rest of the night.

He threw bottles of water at it? Laughing

That's a cute story though! Nyam
nissar_
In The Murder Scene
nissar_
May 21st, 2008 at 02:21am
Yea he would look at me every so often and smile I guess cause I was like the only little kid going nuts and these 20 year olds looking lost of what they were playing which this was back in 2005 and the people who went that were around me only knew the music videos. and me going nuts at every song they played. mainly with vampires and honey
Bunny Marie Way
Fabulous Killjoy
Bunny Marie Way
May 21st, 2008 at 06:45am
Copying gerards facial expressions from The Black Parade" video,while listening to it and my mum walking in on me.... Embarassed

Pretending to be Helena at school and doing a try-hard "The Helena coffin dance part"
when i fell over a girl in wheelchair....
Marilyn Monroe
Awake and Unafraid
Marilyn Monroe
May 21st, 2008 at 06:50am
Probably in the airport (when i was going to see MCR) and i saw that a plane had gotten in from the place that the last toured in before my concert and then I saw a large pile of like instrument and amp equipment and stuff. I went and a chair near it for ages until i saw people coming like security guards and I ran away, but they weren't security guards and I never ended up seeing who the stuff belonged too.
Switchblade Saint
Salute You in Your Grave
Switchblade Saint
May 22nd, 2008 at 04:09am
Mikey Fuckin Way:

i would sell my soul for that to happen to me. hahaha

Well aside frm screaming out the wrong lyrics (at a moment when no one else was singing, too -- dammit) .... i suppose being caught doing Gerard-faces ,& almost spazzing in public whenever u see anything mychem-related. i cant tell u the numbr of times i've had to disguise a gasp or xcited squeal as a cough ...

also, my cellphone's message alert tone "PICK UP THE PHONE, FUCKER!" going off in public places... i did that on impulse, but shortly after i decided to take it off to stop getting stares whenever i get a text message!
pxieVAMPIREdust
Bleeding on the Floor
pxieVAMPIREdust
May 22nd, 2008 at 04:12am
I was singing my lungs out to Dead! then i was headbangin...i stumbled and fall...and i'm in this awkward position, then my parents heard something, they came into my room, and saw me...oh my....tsk tsk tsk
Switchblade Saint
Salute You in Your Grave
Switchblade Saint
May 22nd, 2008 at 05:06am
^ tell me bout it! LOL hv u ever got sick or dizzy frm headbanging too much? or worse, a headache the whole day? haha damn

i did the same & fell over & nearly crashed some furniture......
pxieVAMPIREdust
Bleeding on the Floor
pxieVAMPIREdust
May 22nd, 2008 at 05:09am
^yup, i did, that's y i fell...i was playing with my badminton racket(as my guitar)...after i fall, that came directly to my head! double ouch...hahahaha
nissar_
In The Murder Scene
nissar_
May 22nd, 2008 at 06:19am
I've had a headache for a week for headbanging too much. and dang did it hurt!

one time i was on the sofa and was knocked out cold from what i heard by my mom cause she said she shook me and everything but out of no where i heard Gerard's name and I shot up so quickly i fell out of the couch and to the floor yelling Gerard where! and to see my mom and grandma watching some daytime soap opera so now my mom knows how to wake me up XD
fifth period.
Bleeding on the Floor
fifth period.
May 22nd, 2008 at 06:21am
Collision Kiss:

also, my cellphone's message alert tone "PICK UP THE PHONE, FUCKER!" going off in public places... i did that on impulse, but shortly after i decided to take it off to stop getting stares whenever i get a text message!
Haha, I was going to put that as my ringtone.

My most embarrassing moment was probably when I was pretending I was Gerard in Helena (like copying his movements and such) and my friend walked in and was like wtf...
BrokenSnapShots2
Thinking Happy Thoughts
BrokenSnapShots2
May 25th, 2008 at 12:15pm
At my school we have calculators that you can write notes to each other on. Well one day I was bored during one of my study halls and there was a couple of calculators by me, one of them bring my friends, so I wrote Vampires will never hurt you in the calculator. Well the next day in math class I found out that it wasn't my friends calculator, it was my teachers! And she gives me werided out looks all the time now.
Sweet Iced Tea
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Sweet Iced Tea
May 25th, 2008 at 07:40pm
lmfao THESE ARE SO FUNNY!!!!!!!!!
When it was really quiet at a show,my dad started screaming "OH GERARD,I LOVE YOU!!!"
people gave us really weird looks...
ilovegerardway78
Killjoy
ilovegerardway78
May 29th, 2008 at 12:14pm
well i was singing helena on singstar and coping gerards dramatic falls and moves and my sister walked in with her really hott boyfriend oh man i can never look at him the same way now
NachaCyanide
Thinking Happy Thoughts
NachaCyanide
May 29th, 2008 at 12:27pm
when i was in my classroom listening kill all your friends and I've tried to copy the ass movement that Gerard did here in Chile xD
and in seconds, all my classmates was watching at me ._.
annaaloves
Bleeding on the Floor
annaaloves
May 29th, 2008 at 01:19pm
when i saw them last, i saw bob on the side of the stage and i yelled ''HI BOB!!!'' and started waving like a complete loon and these people were looking at me like Shocked
Laughing
demolitionloversmway
Thinking Happy Thoughts
demolitionloversmway
May 29th, 2008 at 08:28pm
well when i was at their concert it wasnt like crazy embarrassing but i head banged some old lady and i ended up with a big lump on my head
it hurt man
Switchblade Saint
Salute You in Your Grave
Switchblade Saint
May 30th, 2008 at 05:45am
Feeltherevengex:
when i was in my classroom listening kill all your friends and I've tried to copy the ass movement that Gerard did here in Chile xD
and in seconds, all my classmates was watching at me ._.

rolling on floor:
Marilyn Monroe
Awake and Unafraid
Marilyn Monroe
May 30th, 2008 at 07:20am
Me and my friend has arm movements for the whole helena song... we were listening to it on the bus on a field trip and stood up and starting doing them, we got some funny looks lol