Don't have an account? Create one!

What's Your Most Embarassing MCR Moment?

AuthorMessage
Peanut Butter Cereal
Killjoy
Peanut Butter Cereal
July 20th, 2008 at 03:45pm
OK...
we were having a party thing, and there were a bunch of ppl i didnt know around. so i sat on the floor and just looked at the tv. its was on fuse, and Helena came on. I got up and started dancing around. I hit my head on the coffee table in the middle of a pathedic 'headbang'. Everyone laffed at me. And i looked at them like stfu and walked off.
Bullets of Revenge
Fabulous Killjoy
Bullets of Revenge
July 20th, 2008 at 05:43pm
Lol I have a funny one... well its kind of me just being stupid but anyway. I was watching a movie on the tv with my sister and in the movie the phone rang and the actress was like "Oh, that must be Frank." And as soon as she finished saying that our house phone rang and I was like " OH MY GOD THAT MUST BE FRANK!!!" and my sister was just like "What the...??"
G Way
Jazz Hands
G Way
July 22nd, 2008 at 03:37pm
I was jumping around in the shower today dancing to an mcr song and I hit my foot on the faucet and fell down. SOOOOOO EMBARASSING!
bullets are hailing.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
bullets are hailing.
July 22nd, 2008 at 09:32pm
Bullets of Revenge:
Lol I have a funny one... well its kind of me just being stupid but anyway. I was watching a movie on the tv with my sister and in the movie the phone rang and the actress was like "Oh, that must be Frank." And as soon as she finished saying that our house phone rang and I was like " OH MY GOD THAT MUST BE FRANK!!!" and my sister was just like "What the...??"

lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao
mychemicalcoffee
Joining The Black Parade
mychemicalcoffee
July 23rd, 2008 at 04:55am
me being me-a couple of hours back,i was singing along to our lady of sorrows.and my nan walked past screaming.i thought it was kinda weird
WayDown
Bleeding on the Floor
WayDown
July 23rd, 2008 at 06:38am
This isn't funny, but it was embarrassing.

My brother was searching through my music and found INO. He asked, "What's this?" or something like that. I said, "Nothing" and deleted it.
spookypumpkin
Killjoy
spookypumpkin
July 23rd, 2008 at 09:45am
I met them at a meet and greet and when I got to Ray he said "Hi I'm Ray". I stood there with my mouth hanging open like a dope. Then he went to shake my hand and I had to wipe my hand on my pants because they were sweaty. I was so nervous.
WordsAreFalling
Killjoy
WordsAreFalling
July 23rd, 2008 at 01:12pm
I was in the middle of a shopping centre and teenages came on in a shop and in the middle of the song (where Gerard goes onto the floor) i did exactly the same thing what he did without thinkin, when i got up i was like oops O_o...
PeacefulPill
Killjoy
PeacefulPill
July 23rd, 2008 at 01:24pm
hmm. well, one day i was at the mall with a friend and we were shopping, and her parents and sisters were there too. Then they played "im not okay" in the speakers, and i wuz like " OMG IT'S MCR, LISTEN IT'S THEM, THEY'RE PLAYING MCR !! WOOH" *jumping around*. And they were like " Uhh. We don't know her " LOL!
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
July 23rd, 2008 at 01:33pm
Okay, So It was around the time i got TBPID! and no one was home, so I watched it and was dancing and singing but The window was open. Well I started SCREAMING/reallly horrible singing and my neighbor actually turned off his lawnmower to look. ><
G Way
Jazz Hands
G Way
July 25th, 2008 at 02:32pm
I was in the mall with my mom and they started to play Mamma Mia on the radio and I cracked up because of this one interview where they asked Mikey and Frank what songs they would like to burst into a cover of and Mikey was like "OH! Abba. Mamma Mia! And Gerard would supply the dance moves." People were staringat me fo sho! Embarassed
STFUvanner_x
Killjoy
STFUvanner_x
July 25th, 2008 at 03:00pm
Ive got a few....

I was at school when I brot a MCR poster , and I fell in love with it immediatly, but during class, I never payed attention to the fact that everyone was in class, and I was kissing the picture in my binder, i finally raised my head and the students were staring at me...I laffed and said "What? Theyre hot!!!" But i hid my face in my binder.

Another was during my birthday party where my mom made me and MCR cake, covered in pictures. I got one slice that had Gee wearing the catholic priest outfit, but icing was all over it, so i licked the picture, but didnt notice my friends trying to stop laffing. I realized that and dropped the picture and screamed "I dropped Gerard!!! Lemme get that icing off of ya!!!"

And another was in class where we had to draw and give info about your heros, and mine was Gerard. I had to stand up in class doing this, which i talk fast when i do stuff like that. I was getting ready to say "gerard's fave food is cheese" but i was talking so fast i said "Gerard is cheese". I suddenly laughed and said "sorry he isn't cheese, he likes cheese!!!!"
G Way
Jazz Hands
G Way
July 25th, 2008 at 03:09pm
EMERGENCY!!!:
Ive got a few....

I was at school when I brot a MCR poster , and I fell in love with it immediatly, but during class, I never payed attention to the fact that everyone was in class, and I was kissing the picture in my binder, i finally raised my head and the students were staring at me...I laffed and said "What? Theyre hot!!!" But i hid my face in my binder.

Another was during my birthday party where my mom made me and MCR cake, covered in pictures. I got one slice that had Gee wearing the catholic priest outfit, but icing was all over it, so i licked the picture, but didnt notice my friends trying to stop laffing. I realized that and dropped the picture and screamed "I dropped Gerard!!! Lemme get that icing off of ya!!!"

And another was in class where we had to draw and give info about your heros, and mine was Gerard. I had to stand up in class doing this, which i talk fast when i do stuff like that. I was getting ready to say "gerard's gave food is cheese" but i was talking so fast i said "Gerard is cheese". I suddenly laughed and said "sorry he isn't cheese, he likes cheese!!!!"
lol "Gerard is cheese!"
WayDown
Bleeding on the Floor
WayDown
July 25th, 2008 at 10:44pm
EMERGENCY!!!:
Ive got a few....

And another was in class where we had to draw and give info about your heros, and mine was Gerard. I had to stand up in class doing this, which i talk fast when i do stuff like that. I was getting ready to say "gerard's fave food is cheese" but i was talking so fast i said "Gerard is cheese". I suddenly laughed and said "sorry he isn't cheese, he likes cheese!!!!"

I talk extremely fast when I'm in the front of the class, too. I ruined my book report. It was horrific. I had to make a time line with pictures and crap, and I was right in front of the pictures. I skipped a ton of detail. It was embarrassing.
WayDown
Bleeding on the Floor
WayDown
July 25th, 2008 at 10:46pm
One time, when I was singing Teenagers in my room, my brother secretly recorded it on my mom's camera. He was going to put it on YouTube, but I deleted it. That'd be EXTREMELY embarrassing.
Haley_Attack326
Killjoy
Haley_Attack326
July 25th, 2008 at 11:54pm
I had my TBP cd in my dvd player and I turned it on, and I started dancing and singing it in my living room. then the mailman puts the mail in our mailbox and he looks at me like what the hell? ah that was funny.

and another time I saw that MCR was coming to a concert somewhere close to where I live and I started screaming at the top of my lungs and my parents come bursting into my room, and they're like what's wrong, and I just sit there and point at my comp screen and they look at me and say no that I can't go >< I wanted to so bad T_T
unleash-the-bats-627
Killjoy
unleash-the-bats-627
July 26th, 2008 at 02:49am
at my very first mcr concert b4 u go in u kno how u hav 2 get checked by those security guards and they check for cameras n stuff?? well i had brought my purple jacket along and the security guard was so serious and said: "no purple jackets. the band dont like purple." i was so shocked n i took him seriously. then he just smiled cuz he was just jokin. lol. i was so embarassed.
Vampires!
Fabulous Killjoy
Vampires!
July 26th, 2008 at 03:38pm
This happend about 20 mins ago. >_> XD

Dad: WHO LEFT THE TOASTER OUT!
Me: DON"T LET MIKEY NEAR IT!
Dad: What?
Me: I didn't say anything...>_>
Dad: *walks away*
Geesus.
Motor Baby
Geesus.
July 27th, 2008 at 02:30pm
during the concert i went to when gerard was getting everyone quiet to talk about cancer i screamed like a fangirl O_O and he looked in my direction, then later on during im not okay i didnt know what the song was, i was so out of it by then and just couldnt hear anything so im standing there looking around and trying pick up on lyrics from the people around me so then i grab my friend and ask her what it is and she was like IM NOT OKAY!!! and i was like ohhhh whoopppss omg -facepalm-

then once while the helena video was on tv i was home alone and in the living roo mand turned it up and was in the floor in front of the tv and doing the gerards moves and then my dad walked in and i didnt know, and he made of me, -_-
ghosted.
Jazz Hands
ghosted.
July 27th, 2008 at 06:01pm
Mikey Fuckin Way:
When I threw a stuffed animal [it was a bat] on stage. It was sappose to be for Gerard and it nearly hit Frank on the head and its wings were covering up its body and Frank kept staring at it while Gerard was talking and Frank threw 3 water bottles at it and kicked it and he looked and saw my face of shocked and he laughed and kept kicking it. after that he kept looking at me for the rest of the show and after him kicking it he went to Gerard and whispered something and pointed at me and he turned and did his famous smile and stayed on my side of the stage I was for the rest of the night.
Emberessing but best night of my life

superhumangorilla:
ok here's mine..at my concert, gee skipped the 'i will never marry' line during cancer, and i screamed out 'it's just a song! it's not going to jinx your marriage you stupid prick!!!' and my voice kind of echoed through out the arena...

Laughing
The two of best hands down.
Not many embarrassing things have really happened MCR wise, when I saw 'em Nov. last year my mum shouted
"I LOVE YOU RAAAAY!"
then proceeded to handbang a little.

lmfao