Don't have an account? Create one!

What's Your Most Embarassing MCR Moment?

AuthorMessage
xxHelena_627xx
Motor Baby
xxHelena_627xx
May 30th, 2008 at 09:03pm
probably calling my friend,Will ((who looks EXACTLY like Gerard)) Gerard.
I Am The Walrus
Jazz Hands
I Am The Walrus
May 30th, 2008 at 09:49pm
prolly dancing amazingly badly at one of their concerts...by myself..right at the back Embarassed and my dad getting it on his mobile Threat

but i bowed to Gerard when all the lights were on, and he bowed back, so either he saw me or it was just a coincedence **won't believe the 2nd option**
my?mindless?romance?
Thinking Happy Thoughts
my?mindless?romance?
June 2nd, 2008 at 04:59pm
forgetting i was in math class and singing the lyrics to im not okay when the room was silent... i wasnt loud but lots of people heard and laughed
nissar_
In The Murder Scene
nissar_
June 2nd, 2008 at 05:57pm
Calling my friend Liz, Lyn-Z after the whole hyp of Gerard getting married. I think she noticed I called her lyn-z but didnt say anything
annaaloves
Bleeding on the Floor
annaaloves
June 3rd, 2008 at 02:51pm
when we waiting for them at the back of the arena the last time i saw them and my mum was getting everyone to shout to get them out and everyone else was like ''no! they don't like that!'' and got really pissed off .
Heart Attack.
Salute You in Your Grave
Heart Attack.
June 4th, 2008 at 10:25am
I made up this interpretive dance for "The End" and I was on the bus coming back from a track meet and I was all hyper, so I showed it to my friend and everyone was just like "whoa this kid is weird." cuz i was singing the song and everything.
When The Funeral End
Killjoy
When The Funeral End
June 4th, 2008 at 07:36pm
I was on a class trip, and i was trying to convince this guy that i did have a good taste in music (he said MCR sucks..)
So when he asked me some music trivia, he asked me what they call a lead guitarist. He said guitar, and the first thing that came to mind was Mikey Way. So for some reason, i said base. So a bus full of about 50 kids started laughing at me (yup, they were all listening.. :/) To this day, whenever i talk about music, they laugh and bring up the entire base thing... Sad
JadeTiger712
Motor Baby
JadeTiger712
June 5th, 2008 at 08:13am
my friend was talking about her little brother and i thought she said his first name was gerard so i flipped out... but then she said his middle name was Gerard... but I made a fool of myself flipping out over it...
It makes it worse cause I was in the car with my MCR-hating stepmother
Xfamousxlastxwords
Killjoy
Xfamousxlastxwords
June 10th, 2008 at 05:53pm
i walked into history class and i couldnt see my teacher so i randomly said "MAMA WE ALL GO TO HELL!!" and she gave me this wierd look and asked if i was ok >_<
fifth period.
Bleeding on the Floor
fifth period.
June 10th, 2008 at 06:31pm
In Social Studies, my teacher was like, "Turn to page 112." I flipped to that page and it was like "Chapter 14: The Franks."

I was like "FRANK!" and my teacher was like, "He's from MCR, right?"
And I showed our whole class pictures in my agenda.
xD
haleybrooke
Bleeding on the Floor
haleybrooke
June 10th, 2008 at 09:00pm
Wearing really awful fan-makeup to my first My Chem show back in '05.

And, shaking uncontrollably when I met Gerard.
And, wearing red under my eyes (because Frank did it) and getting the makeup in my eyes and practically going blind in Key West.
jared leto.
Awake and Unafraid
jared leto.
June 10th, 2008 at 09:13pm
pushups in drag.:
haha, i've flipped when people say something against them, only to realise the whole room is watching me. not that bad, tbh.

I also burst into song in the halls at school
and one time i was listening to Hange EM High and I started doing this retarted dance in my foyer
jared leto.
Awake and Unafraid
jared leto.
June 10th, 2008 at 09:13pm
Violent Femme:
Wearing really awful fan-makeup to my first My Chem show back in '05.

And, shaking uncontrollably when I met Gerard.
And, wearing red under my eyes (because Frank did it) and getting the makeup in my eyes and practically going blind in Key West.

LUCKKYYY!?!?!
U MET GERARD!!!
I WANNA MEET HIM!!!

oh yeah.
i wear the red eyeshadow around my eyes to school =/
rocknrolljunkie989
Killjoy
rocknrolljunkie989
June 13th, 2008 at 12:17am
Having your mom get up, dance, and scream "Frank my daughter loves you!" in the middle of a concert.

And then bursting out singing Kill All Your Friends during science class.
SavannahBanana13
Fabulous Killjoy
SavannahBanana13
June 16th, 2008 at 08:36pm
I have a couple....

1. Somewhere in January, I was at a COPYCATS (the community service thingy at my school) and we were getting ready for the winter wonderland dance in Febuary. I was on the decorating committe, so me and a couple of my friends had to hang up posters around the school stating when the dance was, how much tickets costed, etc. When we were hanging posters in the firebolts (my team) hallway, I was dancing around in the hallway singing Dead! and the math teacher and all the kids that were staying after with her saw me. She was like "Nice talent ya got there!" and everybody started laughing.

2. I have a pencil case that i've been using scince sixth grade. I wrote Gerard's name and stuff like "I love Gerard" and "S.P. + G.W. forever and ever and ever" all over the back of it. Whenever I carry it, I always keep it front side up so the teachers and the scary school counsoler won't see whats written on the back. One day, I was walking into English class and the pencil case fell onto the ground revealing the back side. The teacher saw it and picked it up and read all the stuff aloud Embarassed. I was so embarrassed I could have died.

3. When I was at a MCR concert on 5/8/07 (best night of my life), one of the songs they played was "I'm Not Okay". When Ray was doing his guitar solo, I ran down 4 rows to where my friend was and I started doing air guitar and one of the guards sent me back up to my seat. Also, when Gerard was talking before they played Cancer, I shouted "I LOVE YOU GERARD PLEASE MARRY ME!!" and everybody was looking at me like "wtf?".

4. Also, at the concert, I was dancing and Gerard looked my way and I fell back and nearly fainted. Good thing the boy next to me caught me!
SicTransitGloria
Bleeding on the Floor
SicTransitGloria
June 17th, 2008 at 11:00am
When Gee was asking us at the concert 13th Nov "So why do you English guys love us so much more than other countries? Why is that?"
And I just jumped up and down and screamed, "WE F**KING LOVE YOU!!!!"
And people kinda turned around like, woah, we don't love em that much, but I was like, Well I do!
Cherokee
Banned
Cherokee
June 17th, 2008 at 12:12pm

I was shaking my head like a mad chicken while listening to ome of their songs...
Ugh, they made fun of me for days...

Also when I tried to talk to that 9-year-old who looks like Gerard Way's 'Minime'.
That little fellow ignored me and walked away!

One time me and my bff wre singing Teenagers loud, and the whole class were listening, it was okay. Then the teacher showed up. I shut my mouth up, and my friend kept on singing (She didn't notice the teacher was at the door).
Everyone started laughing while I hid behind my jacket so not to show her I wa lauging too. That was hilarious.
Heaven-Help-Me
Bleeding on the Floor
Heaven-Help-Me
June 24th, 2008 at 07:58pm
I was meeting Frank on 5/12/08(best night EVA), and I went to ask him to sign my shirt(made myself LOOKS AWESOME), and when I ask, I sounded like such a little kid, I was sooooo scared. Then I just sat and stared at him for, like, 10 minutes
Robert Corey Bryar.
Always Born a Crime
Robert Corey Bryar.
June 25th, 2008 at 10:52am
my voice gave out while singing along to their songs at a show i went to, not to mention i looked like a moron when i cried during 3 songs..

oh yeah, and i nearly fainted when i saw Bob for the first time... i was trying to "take them all in" in turn while they were on the stage, and i saved Bob for last.. right when i looked at him, he was smiling at the sound tech guy on Stage Left (where me and my sister were at) and my knees gave out.. i had to grab onto my sister's shoulders to keep from falling.. it was THE weirdest experience i've ever had and the first time that's ever happened to me Shocked
maxim bemis.
Crash Queen
maxim bemis.
June 26th, 2008 at 06:18am
Well, in english class, the teacher was out of the room, so I started singing ''Our Lady Of Sorrows'' really quietly, and I just kept getting louder. And I looked up to see half the class looking at me either laughing or just weirded out.

And on the bus to some school camp, the bus driver had the radio on, and Teenagers came on, and most of the kids mumbled/yelled ''OMG HERE GOES CAITLIN!'' And I screamed the words the whole song. And I was the only one singing it xDD