Don't have an account? Create one!

05/09/2008 - New York, NY - Madison Square Garden.

AuthorMessage
carolaisabel
Jazz Hands
carolaisabel
March 8th, 2008 at 09:27pm
You guys are so lucky, I´m from Chile and I just saw them on February 24th but I really wish I could go to the MSG concert since I think is the last one on the tour and also since is such an important event for them. I wanna go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Paramoosh
Jazz Hands
Paramoosh
March 9th, 2008 at 12:49am
carolaisabel:
You guys are so lucky, I´m from Chile and I just saw them on February 24th but I really wish I could go to the MSG concert since I think is the last one on the tour and also since is such an important event for them. I wanna go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

get urself a plane ticket and come join us! lol.
fifth period.
Bleeding on the Floor
fifth period.
March 9th, 2008 at 02:38pm
I'm going. This isn't my first concert (third), but it is my first time in GA! I'm really excited but my dad says that he won't let me (or my friend) mosh (or do anything, for that matter). Grr. But maybe he will change his mind! =D
And by the way, only 61 days!
carolaisabel
Jazz Hands
carolaisabel
March 9th, 2008 at 02:44pm
jen616:
carolaisabel:

get urself a plane ticket and come join us! lol.

I wish it would be that easy, I´m actually applying for a visa because I want to go to europe during that time and as I´m going on Delta airlines I must go through USA and I would love to go but I don´t even have a place to stay, I´ve never been to NYC I would probably just get lost and even if I had a place to saty how would I be able to get a ticket from here?? I´m so upset things are so hard for me right now. I really wanna go. Crying or Very sad
xxemoangel1032xx
Killjoy
xxemoangel1032xx
March 10th, 2008 at 07:53pm
I can't go *crying uncontrolably* my mom says

1: its on a school day
2: Its too far

HOW CAN NEW YORK BE TOO FAR!!!!! ITS ONLY 2 FUCKIN HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate my life.......I have never seen them live,never thanked them......They'll break-up before I get to see them live or I might be dead from suicide.
ZombieSerenade
Killjoy
ZombieSerenade
March 11th, 2008 at 07:53am
xxemoangel1032xx:
I can't go *crying uncontrolably* my mom says

1: its on a school day
2: Its too far

HOW CAN NEW YORK BE TOO FAR!!!!! ITS ONLY 2 FUCKIN HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate my life.......I have never seen them live,never thanked them......They'll break-up before I get to see them live or I might be dead from suicide.

*hugs* Calm down. They're not breaking up. It's just a 6 month hiatus. They'll be touring again before you know it.
x_cemeterygates_x
Jazz Hands
x_cemeterygates_x
March 12th, 2008 at 01:45pm
Ahhh now I'm so confused! I don't know if I should get there really early in the morning, or just come at like 3:30 and hang out for a few hours and then run really fast 0_o

Well, maybe I'll just come early to hang out.
And I'll be wearing my black MCR shirt and I have hot pink bangs, so if you see me then talk to me =P
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
March 12th, 2008 at 04:52pm
xxemoangel1032xx:
I can't go - my mom says it's on a school day
May 9 is a Friday.
a day to remember.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
a day to remember.
March 13th, 2008 at 12:08am
I'm going Shifty2
fifth period.
Bleeding on the Floor
fifth period.
March 13th, 2008 at 03:29pm
x_cemeterygates_x:
Ahhh now I'm so confused! I don't know if I should get there really early in the morning, or just come at like 3:30 and hang out for a few hours and then run really fast 0_o

Well, maybe I'll just come early to hang out.
And I'll be wearing my black MCR shirt and I have hot pink bangs, so if you see me then talk to me =P
I think you would be fine of you get there at 3:30. I'm getting there at probably around 6:00, Cheese because I'm coming from a while away.
Paramoosh
Jazz Hands
Paramoosh
March 14th, 2008 at 12:44am
waiting in line at msg is the most annoying thing ever lol. for linkin park we could of shown up at like 2 and still gotten barrier if u ran past everyone. people who were waiting 4 hours got better spots on the barrier then people like me who were waiting like 10 hours. i think back and im like that was such a waste. i wouldn't stress about not getting there till later youll still be close if u run to the floor fast.
englishgothboy
Killjoy
englishgothboy
March 15th, 2008 at 04:58pm
I reckon some people will start lining up on Thursday morning.
Paramoosh
Jazz Hands
Paramoosh
March 15th, 2008 at 06:36pm
englishgothboy:
I reckon some people will start lining up on Thursday morning.

haha i give neone credit who does that. ill be in ny the day before so ill check it out to see if neone is there already lol.
Noxmorexlies
Jazz Hands
Noxmorexlies
March 15th, 2008 at 07:52pm
Lol, I don't have enough patience to camp out a day before. I've already had 2 dreams about this concert I can't get it off my mind.
Paramoosh
Jazz Hands
Paramoosh
March 15th, 2008 at 08:37pm
haha thats funny cause i had dreams about it too. ya i would lose my mind waiting online for that long thats nuts. only time i have ever seen that at msg was for U2 people sent up like tents and are there for daysss lol.
xhead1st4halos94x
Fabulous Killjoy
xhead1st4halos94x
March 16th, 2008 at 07:02pm
Noxmorexlies:
I am so stoked I have been hoping and checking daily I mean daily for I don't know how many months now. I will be going hopefully oh so hopefully, more than likely probably wear an MCR shirt I'm gonna make and some capri's. Any tips for the concert, also any tips on getting a chance at meeting them? I cried twice already and I'm not even positive I'm going :redface:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Madison Square Garden in New York City on May 9th with very special guests Taking Back Sunday and Drive By 20:00 (8:00pm) (*time/date subject to change*).

i cant wait for this concert, i was also wondering also if anyone had tips for meeting them... omg i like would KILL to meet them.... well mmmk if anyone has suggestions post or pm me Smile)))) lawl... erm mk pce
x_cemeterygates_x
Jazz Hands
x_cemeterygates_x
March 16th, 2008 at 09:09pm
I'm getting worried now about the running thing 0_____0 it sounds ... insane?
Paramoosh
Jazz Hands
Paramoosh
March 16th, 2008 at 11:28pm
x_cemeterygates_x:
I'm getting worried now about the running thing 0_____0 it sounds ... insane?

it is kind of insane and exhausting since its kind of long haha. but they still try to split it up in groups of people so it won't be masses of people but like a group of 40 that youll be competing against haha. just don't look back lol. its just frustrating when ur like 6th in line and u see people flying past u that were like 20th in line.
carolaisabel
Jazz Hands
carolaisabel
March 17th, 2008 at 09:40am
What happens if you fall???? haha that would be funny , but at the same time a little dangerous... Are people actually going to stop so they don´t run over you?
Paramoosh
Jazz Hands
Paramoosh
March 17th, 2008 at 01:00pm
carolaisabel:
What happens if you fall???? haha that would be funny , but at the same time a little dangerous... Are people actually going to stop so they don´t run over you?

haha i like collapsed on the stairs cause i didn't eat my body was still frozen so my bones won't working and i was just so tired lol but whoever was behind me actually stopped and like put there hand on me like they were gonna help me out but then my friend picked me off the ground real quick and started dragging me haha. im sure there are some people who wouldn't do that and just step on you or over you lol.