Don't have an account? Create one!

Aus and NZ Tours

AuthorMessage
sez
Bleeding on the Floor
sez
March 25th, 2009 at 10:32am
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IT WAS SO GOOD.
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
March 25th, 2009 at 08:22pm
Lol, that good ey? Razz
omg stfu
Demolition Lover
omg stfu
March 25th, 2009 at 11:53pm
KINGS OF LEON WAS THE BEST CONCERT I'VE EVER BEEN TO!
FUCKING FANTASTICCCCCCCCCCC.
Meagan.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Meagan.
March 26th, 2009 at 01:57am
^ Totally agree, KOL were amazing.
spencer smith.
Devil's Got Your Number
spencer smith.
March 26th, 2009 at 03:14am
I JUST BOUGHT MY TICKETS FOR ALL TIME LOW (:
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
March 26th, 2009 at 03:42am

lmao, totally agree with all the KOL love.
it was easily the best show i have ever been to <3333333
sez
Bleeding on the Floor
sez
March 26th, 2009 at 04:28am
Rh!annon:
Lol, that good ey? Razz

It was better, but that's difficult to communicate over the internet Razz
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
March 26th, 2009 at 06:36am

What did they play? mainly new stuff?
I'm seeing them on Saturday, should be good
yilujayss
Fabulous Killjoy
yilujayss
March 26th, 2009 at 09:11am
sez:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IT WAS SO GOOD.

oh my god!!! SOOOO GOOD!!! seriouly...that was probs the best gig i've been to!
How early did you get there? I don't know what you look like? where you one of the chicks sitting on the ground out the front of the doors?

it was awesome I was like right up by the stage on the left side.
sez
Bleeding on the Floor
sez
March 26th, 2009 at 09:53am
Nahhh we only got there at 7.30, and didn't even go and start watching the first band until the second to last song. Ha.

I was the tall girl with glowsticks xD there were two of us, and we just had MASSES AND MASSES (well, fifty between us) of GLOWSTICKS. And it was great. Everybody looked at us so strangely xD but nah it was seriously SUCH a good gig.

But yah, so many strange looks for the glowsticks =P and so many guys wanting one. We originally had some on our wrists & a belt each, but before Rise Against (after dancing to The (International) Noise Conspiracy) we just put them all on our wrists. I ended up on the right hand side, pretty near the front.
spencer smith.
Devil's Got Your Number
spencer smith.
March 27th, 2009 at 12:19am
BLINK 182 ARE AT THE MTV AWARDS TONIGHT.
yilujayss
Fabulous Killjoy
yilujayss
March 27th, 2009 at 03:38am
@sez: yeah...i wasn't really impressed with A death in the family. I like them..but yeah...

ohhh em gee The (International) Noise Conspiracy were bloody amazing! How awesome was it during Child of God when he started walking on people in the mosh pit then climbed up the side of the stage! Dennis Lyxzén is amazing. I loved refused!

I did see two girls walking around with mega loads of glowsticks...I did see some glowy wrists in the mosh tho...maybe i did see you =)

Rise against were amazing. all i can =)
sez
Bleeding on the Floor
sez
March 27th, 2009 at 05:12am
Hahahaha that would have been us then xD WOO for seeing us =D

And IIIIIIII know, that was the coolest thing evs! I have a few photos of him standing on the thing at the side (here're the photos I took if you wanna have a look!)
yilujayss
Fabulous Killjoy
yilujayss
March 27th, 2009 at 08:40am
you really did have a lot of glow sticks haha. I remember seeing it on the night and going wow =O hehe

Your photos are awesome, I don't have any photos...i didn't take my camera =( but my friend who I was with took lots of vids that are apperent awesome..so when he uploads them to like youtube i'll give you the link!

I love my band tees too. I got the grey one with the logo and wings and the black tee with the gun turning into plants
sez
Bleeding on the Floor
sez
March 27th, 2009 at 10:07am
Hahaha =D YAY FOR US! and awesome, can't wait to see the videos! I took one of a chorus of Hero of War, but other than that didn't really take my camera out too much =P

My friend (the other one with the glowsticks) really wants a RA jumper, but the one she wants wasn't at the show. I want the reddish tshirt, but it's actually cheaper to buy it online, even with the postage. A couple of our friends are gonna get shirts from there too, so the postage will be like $5 each. Haha WOO. There were so few shirts there, but they grey one with wings WAS awesome.
yilujayss
Fabulous Killjoy
yilujayss
March 28th, 2009 at 03:39am
http://www.youtube.com/user/matrixgt1 <<<thats my friends youtube link. I thought he took more vids then that...maybe he didn't upload them all i don't know *shrugs* but there is a lot of good stuff from that gig on youtube.

Yeah...I know i have band tees already but i might order some more stuff online cause i love it =O
Say Your Goodbyes
Shotgun Sinner
Say Your Goodbyes
March 29th, 2009 at 09:08am
Kings Of Leon were bloody amazing tonight!! One of the best gigs i have ever been to. $100 well spent! hope they come back soon!
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
March 29th, 2009 at 10:50pm

Tbh, I was kind of disappointed with Rise Against :/
They were good, but not great. I expected more.
sez
Bleeding on the Floor
sez
March 30th, 2009 at 02:19am
^ =(
Senia.x7
Jazz Hands
Senia.x7
April 24th, 2009 at 06:35am
I'm totally late here - but Mindless Self Indulgence (MSI) was fkn ACE - best concert I've been to thus far, by far. I'd totally recommend spending the money to go see them in concert one day if you're a fan xD