Don't have an account? Create one!

Aus and NZ Tours

AuthorMessage
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
June 22nd, 2009 at 09:59am
sez:
October's not long away, so they probably would have already announced it if they were coming. Besides, they haven't released anything recently, have they? ...have they? *shifty eyes* ...I haven't thought about them for ages, hehe.

I just noticed this. Dunno if you know, but they were back in the studio a few weeks back, or something. I'm all exam-ey, so lost my sense of time.
sez
Bleeding on the Floor
sez
June 22nd, 2009 at 11:18am
^^ BAHAHAHA. Oh I do. I consider myself VERY lucky. Hahaha.

^ And I did not know that at all! I thought they were taking like a 245987405 year break or something...?
spencer smith.
Devil's Got Your Number
spencer smith.
June 23rd, 2009 at 01:16am
anyone heard any rumours about Soundwave 2010? (:
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
June 23rd, 2009 at 01:26am

lol Shannon, you're making my break my whole not posting anymore thing D:<

but anyway, so far Dance Gavin Dance and It Dies Today are confirmed,
and Alexisonfire, All Time Low, The Rocket Summer, and Hit The Lights are all pretty strong rumours from what i've heard.
especially Alexisonfire, who have said they're going to be here in February, i can't imagine them coming here while/really close to when Soundwave is and not playing :'D

also, apparently it was confirmed somewhere that no bands from '09 will be back for '10,
but there are a couple of bands that have played previous Soundwaves that will be back (ALEXISONFIRE PLZ)
spencer smith.
Devil's Got Your Number
spencer smith.
June 23rd, 2009 at 01:44am
YAY THANK YOU (:
sookeh.
Crash Queen
sookeh.
June 23rd, 2009 at 01:48am
i really hope alexisonfire do some side shows.
i'm not a big fan of soundwave, but i reallllly want to see them. :/
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
June 23rd, 2009 at 01:59am
Haha, Sez, they say that, break for a week then go "hey, we'll play some local shows! And then we'll break.... or maybe we'll just go into the studio... or do some side projects"

Aaaaand Asha - 1. Why are you not posting any more? Wondering if I missed something in my absence. And 2.... I was reading about the confirmed/rumoured acts and wondering am I the only ones totally disenchanted by them?

And aaaaalso. Billy Talent lied their arses off. Not faaaaaair.
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
June 23rd, 2009 at 02:06am

tbh i just got sick of the ino chamber lol. nothing really major happened, i just got over it xD
although i might have to start posting in this thread more, i need more shows to go to!

tbh, the only rumoured band i am excited about it Alexisonfire, as long as they go i'm happy xD

anybody got any ideas for headliners?
i'm hopeful for FNM or Blink. lmao, high hopes.
sookeh.
Crash Queen
sookeh.
June 23rd, 2009 at 03:13am
i'm hoping the matches get their cd out and play soundwave.
long shot, but it would be freaking amazing <333
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
June 23rd, 2009 at 05:56am
Chyeah, they don't look like they're gonna be getting that out any time soon. Sad
sez
Bleeding on the Floor
sez
June 24th, 2009 at 01:05am
Blink was rumoured for BDO, but I really hope they don't because I'm probably going to be overseas (well, HOPEFULLY!) so grr.

And damn you, Billy Talent. They said August, didn't they?
GhouliaYelps
Jazz Hands
GhouliaYelps
June 24th, 2009 at 06:50am
^ they did >.< its too late for them to announce anything isn't it? because there is still a gap in august in their touring schedule...

that being said, if The Rocket Summer play Soundwave 2010, and Billy Talent and The Matches come back sometime next year, it will be the best year EVER =]
TRS is longggg over due for a tour here..
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
June 24th, 2009 at 10:51pm

i heard Billy Talent were supporting Green Day... but i also heard that would be in August, so it's probably not going to happen ):
i wasn't too keen on them before Soundwave, then i saw them purely because my feet hurt (they were seriously burning from the heat of the sun on my gumboots, so painful) and i couldn't be bothered walking over to one of the other stages lol, and i was really impressed.
sez
Bleeding on the Floor
sez
June 24th, 2009 at 11:22pm
Bahahaha, that's as good a reason as any to see them. I want to see them again and not get smashed in the face by someone and have to run out of the mosh. Man that hurt so much.
no face.
Awake and Unafraid
no face.
June 24th, 2009 at 11:27pm
AJ (Organizer of SW) Ruled out The Matches, Losprophets too he tried to get for the third year in a row, and they were too busy.
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
June 25th, 2009 at 11:53am
I will be smashing Ben in the face when they come back. Neutral

To my knowledge, they are completely booked out in August, and have tour dates after August, too. So yes. *stabbeh*

But if they toured with Green Day, that would be the best thing since the My Chem support.

SPEAKING OF, My Chem and Billy Talent toured together in the States. Why can't they bring awesome supports like that here instead of bullshit bands like Circa Survive?
sez
Bleeding on the Floor
sez
June 26th, 2009 at 03:28am
Ugh, they sucked so much.

COME BACK, BILLY TALENT.
superhumangorilla
Jazz Hands
superhumangorilla
July 1st, 2009 at 10:38am
I'm going to see Green Day on Dec 14th!
I got front mosh. I'm so excited!! xD
precious weapons.
Awake and Unafraid
precious weapons.
July 3rd, 2009 at 05:28am
has anyone got NZ green day tickets?
wow they sold out so fast. xD
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
July 3rd, 2009 at 05:40am

'The Creepshow' are confirmed for Soundwave 2010.
i have nfi if this is exciting or not, i've never even heard of them lol.

Faith No More rumours are becoming stronger too, there was a statement or something like that saying they were booked for a summer/autumn festival in Australia,
which could really only mean Soundwave, i think, because doesn't it end in March?