bebo.com

The google links to the above websites

How Awesome
Smiley Dont mess with us.
Junkett
Jazz Hands
Junkett
May 21st, 2008 at 02:20pm
I really liked the article on electricoulette.com. Says it all.
Day Of The Dead
Salute You in Your Grave
Day Of The Dead
May 21st, 2008 at 02:30pm
That's amazing!

This is going to be HUGE!!

See you guys there!!
Junkett
Jazz Hands
Junkett
May 21st, 2008 at 02:31pm
This is too amazing. Fans gathering for the right purpose.
The Rumor
Awake and Unafraid
The Rumor
May 21st, 2008 at 02:42pm
Thanks for those links!
We're on MSN.com too. Tehe
jessie.
Salute You in Your Grave
jessie.
May 21st, 2008 at 02:50pm
We're on PerezHilton,
He always covers major my chem news
he also one drew a cock on gerards face, but in a good way Mr. Green

LINK LINK LINK LINK LINK LINK
Day Of The Dead
Salute You in Your Grave
Day Of The Dead
May 21st, 2008 at 03:03pm
Letters to Cleo:
This is too amazing. Fans gathering for the right purpose.

Yeah!

It feels like we are all uniting, it's amazing!
Junkett
Jazz Hands
Junkett
May 21st, 2008 at 03:10pm
We are uniting. Standing up for something that we all believe in. I think of it this way the time to speak is now. And to whoever will listen will hear. Uniting as equals, as fans of music.
souverian.
Demolition Lover
souverian.
May 21st, 2008 at 03:14pm
Wake The Sun.:

I was thinking about that, and I was kinda thinking, were marching more for teenagers like Hannah Bond, then My Chem. What happened to Hannah was so tragic, and she clearly had some problems that she needed help for, but because of newspapers like The Daily Mail talking about "dangers of emo" etc, she managed to convince her parents it was all part of a fashion - And I can't imagine the immense guilt and doubt they must be feeling right now because they obviously loved their daughter. I hold nothing against her parents for trying to put the blame on something - I can't even imagine the pain they must be going through. What I DO have a problem with is The Daily Mail using a parents grief and confusion to cash in and turn MCR into a complete scapegoat.

Well it just seems like you guys are marching solely for My Chemical Romance (asking protesters to wear merchandise, make MCR related banners, etc.). I understand the need to reach out and show people the positive message this band provides but it doesnt seem like a valid cause for a huge protest.
Now dont get me wrong, I support people's rights to express opinions but it makes us look like rabid fans who cant accept the opinion of a tabloid newspaper.
It is JUST THAT. They've lashed out against several other bands and issues so why should we take a silly article this far?

I doubt the band would agree to this protest unless it was for a more acceptable cause. I dont mean to be offensive and I love how you guys are capable of banding together to create something huge but I dont support the objective.
Junkett
Jazz Hands
Junkett
May 21st, 2008 at 03:20pm
I was thinking about this. And maybe people will read I really don't know. But to protest against critizing music and it's fans. I was thinking wear what you want not what you think you should. If you wear a rainbow sweater wear that. I think this protest is happening because we read about Hannah and how people see some genre's of music to be apparently in there eyes as offensive when it belongs in the hearts of others or has a much deeper meaning. As in saying we would appreiciate to be accepted for what we listen to and how we dress. Instead of bullied of some color that has been here since the dawn of time.
And as always it's this generation that has to make a difference. Whether it's heard or not. But we are trying.

Just ranting Smile
So do what you think is right in your hearts, follow your instincts.
jessie.
Salute You in Your Grave
jessie.
May 21st, 2008 at 03:24pm
I have an exam the day before = not being able to get down in time Sad

I love the fact that this has properly kicked off and not something that was just talked about then dissapeared..that people have made this happen.
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
May 21st, 2008 at 04:25pm
I am so fucking proud of you guys. You have my support from across the ocean. Gooooooooooo get 'em!!!!!!
Sonny Moore.
Fabulous Killjoy
Sonny Moore.
May 21st, 2008 at 04:41pm
LiveJournal pessimism

Picture, if you will, the scene of apparently 300 plus teenagers dressed in hoodies with the word Dead! Printed across the front

It genuinely makes me sad when MCR fans stereotype
The commenters are even worse

On a much lighter note:

Electric Roulette:
Okay, the followers may talk about death and wear black... but by the same token, I don't see anyone slagging vicars and priests... and I reckon there's a better call for Christianity being a cult than a buncha kids listening to records and wondering where that cider got to.

That made me smile
Toki
Really Not Okay
Toki
May 21st, 2008 at 05:06pm
Spencer:
LiveJournal pessimism

Picture, if you will, the scene of apparently 300 plus teenagers dressed in hoodies with the word Dead! Printed across the front

It genuinely makes me sad when MCR fans stereotype
The commenters are even worse

The people complaining about the protest are over-analysing things too much.
It's so easy for them to sit back on their seats and be cynical/criticise those of us who want to attend. All they're doing is creating uneccessary drama because it's not as if their going to stop the protest from happening.
MCR_adoration xD
Fabulous Killjoy
MCR_adoration xD
May 21st, 2008 at 05:25pm
any of you know perez hilton? seriously, the dude made a comment on it on his web page, used one of gerard's picture and wrote the word 'sensitive' on it and then described the fans emo and the band emo. I'm highly annoyed.

anyone who's going to the protest; do what you do best and that is SUPPORT mcr until your legs fall off. i wish i could be there but i'm many miles away in mcr's homeland, i'm there in spirit and i'm sure many american mcr fans are too! ROCK IT!

anyone who is against the protest, i guess i could understand where you're coming from but for god's sakes, mcr was blamed for a death, knowing the fans, including me =], we don't roll with those kind of accusations, we do something about it. we're extremists in the most moderate level. besides, it's supposed to be a peaceful protest, it's not like rabid mcr fans are going to climb cars in london and spray paint them and jump out of windows or something.
little birds.
Salute You in Your Grave
little birds.
May 21st, 2008 at 05:54pm
I.wish.i.wer.a.ghost:
sorry if its already been said, but in auckland (NZ) MCR fans are meeting out side the skytower....i dont live there...dose anyone know if theres one in wellington somewhere? or lower hutt?
The (unofficial) NZ MCRmy have organised a fan meet up in Auckland on the 31st of May (coincidentally the same day as the protest in London).
So far they've only organised one in Auckland, but there will probably be more meet ups organised for other cities later this year.
The link to the NZ MCRmy's bebo page is in my profile, all the details about the meet up are on there.
=]

And, I'm so incredibly proud of all you guys for organising and carrying out this protest. I hope it goes well!
gazelles.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
gazelles.
May 21st, 2008 at 06:15pm
Since the guys are on SURS tomorrow, I wonder if they'll mention it? Then again, I don't know how far in advance SURS would have been filmed, so the protest may not have even been conceived when it was.
MCR_adoration xD
Fabulous Killjoy
MCR_adoration xD
May 21st, 2008 at 06:33pm
i think it was filmed before this protest even came to light.
The Rumor
Awake and Unafraid
The Rumor
May 21st, 2008 at 06:55pm
Yeah, I think on May 9th (at the Madison show).