Don't have an account? Create one!

Rumours thread

AuthorMessage
Paint It Black
Bulletproof Heart
Paint It Black
October 30th, 2008 at 03:46pm
Cpt. Jack Harkness:

Rumour: Gerard is secretly a hobo living on a park bench, as opposed to Frank in this.
/shamelesswhoring
Just saying, that is one of the funniest stories I have ever read. Only in chapter six yet, but still... xD *goes back to reading*

Oh, and also. I heard a rumor that Gerard is attending the EMA's in Liverpool. Though I have to say that I doubt it.
Jenny.
Jenny.
October 30th, 2008 at 04:11pm
Paint It Black:

Oh, and also. I heard a rumor that Gerard is attending the EMA's in Liverpool. Though I have to say that I doubt it.

thank you!

And if that's true...*books plane ticket*
Gingerbread
Killjoy
Gingerbread
October 30th, 2008 at 04:30pm
Cpt. Jack Harkness:
Paint It Black:

thank you!

And if that's true...*books plane ticket*

If That Was True I'd Easily Miss 6th Form And Be Camping Out The Echo Arena The Night Before.
sparklinggrey
Jazz Hands
sparklinggrey
October 31st, 2008 at 01:50pm
^ mmm... don't think so.

MCR is not nominated, and MTV already announced all the presenters... so I can't think why he would go.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
October 31st, 2008 at 03:01pm
sparklinggrey:
^ mmm... don't think so.

MCR is not nominated, and MTV already announced all the presenters... so I can't think why he would go.
Just because he's not a presenter or the band isn't nominated doesn't mean he can't go. Celebrities are allowed to go if they want to. Paris Hilton didn't present at the 2005 VMAs and she was still there.
The Rumor
Awake and Unafraid
The Rumor
October 31st, 2008 at 04:53pm
But generally speaking, people don't go unless they are promoting something, which Gerard isn't (except for TUA, which wouldn't really be promoted at a music awards).
He might go, but there isn't a reason for him to.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
October 31st, 2008 at 05:03pm
The Rumor:
But generally speaking, people don't go unless they are promoting something, which Gerard isn't (except for TUA, which wouldn't really be promoted at a music awards).
He might go, but there isn't a reason for him to.
There's no reason for Paris going either. She has nothing to promote. Not all celebrities need reasons to go places. They PRESENT if they have something they want to promote. It's not required.
The Rumor
Awake and Unafraid
The Rumor
October 31st, 2008 at 05:22pm
Green Day are a prime example, they haven't been to award shows - even when they were nominated - for years, because they had nothing to promote. When AI was still around, they were absolutely everywhere.

I'm not really disagreeing with you, I'm just saying that if he isn't promoting anything, he doesn't need to be there for anything and he's not achieving anything by going, but he could still go if he wants.

& Paris Hilton is always promoting herself, she's a brand.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
October 31st, 2008 at 05:31pm
The Rumor:
he doesn't need to be there for anything and he's not achieving anything by going, but he could still go if he wants.

& Paris Hilton is always promoting herself, she's a brand.
What if he just wants to go though. Of course he doesn't need to go... not really. She's just a socialite...
The Rumor
Awake and Unafraid
The Rumor
October 31st, 2008 at 05:46pm
I said that he could go if he wanted to.
Shifty2
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
October 31st, 2008 at 05:47pm
The Rumor:
I said that he could go if he wanted to.
Shifty2
I was just simply stating because you said he doesn't need to go. I wasn't referring to that section, I saw it.
The Rumor
Awake and Unafraid
The Rumor
October 31st, 2008 at 05:58pm
Oh right. Yeah, I meant like, to professionally need to, not personally.

Anyway, new rumor floating around; I was just browsing random MCR stuff online and saw someone asking if it's true that Bob is dating a girl called Dixiediarrhea. xD
Lightning Zap
Motor Baby
Lightning Zap
October 31st, 2008 at 06:47pm
The Rumor:

Anyway, new rumor floating around; I was just browsing random MCR stuff online and saw someone asking if it's true that Bob is dating a girl called Dixiediarrhea. xD

lmfao
Oh man. If someone asked me that, I would like, "Yes, it's absolutely true", just for the lolz.
Speaking of 'for the lolz', 4chan have moved on from the whole 'Gerard is dead' hoax and instead have pulled a prank on Oprah. Thank goodness they're not targeting MCR anymore... doesn't mean they won't again in the future though.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
October 31st, 2008 at 07:11pm
Silly people who believe it. Oprah never dies.
Pistol_GeeBucks
Joining The Black Parade
Pistol_GeeBucks
October 31st, 2008 at 07:12pm
Paint It Black:

I wouldn't think he would, because My Chemical Romance are not a European band.
But I suppose he might...
Lightning Zap
Motor Baby
Lightning Zap
October 31st, 2008 at 07:41pm
gnihsams snikpmup.:

Nah, they posted a message on her message board pretending to be a pedophile ring that had over 9000 penises... Oprah read the message out on her show. The over 9000 thing is a reference from Dragonball-Z which the anons on 4chan love. So when Oprah said something about "Over 9000 penises", 4chan got their lolz.
She didn't die.
Although apparently someone made a similar rumour to the Gerard one about Miley Cyrus... dunno whether 4chan recycled their prank or not or whether it was someone else who started that one.
Crime in Stereo
Jazz Hands
Crime in Stereo
October 31st, 2008 at 09:08pm
gnihsams snikpmup.:

Along with Corgan, Madonna, Paul McCartney and The Queen of England.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
November 1st, 2008 at 10:42am
Pistol_GeeBucks:
I wouldn't think he would, because My Chemical Romance are not a European band.
But I suppose he might...
Tokio Hotel aren't a American band, why are we giving them awards and allowing them to come to American award shows then?
Tallulah
Admin
Tallulah
November 1st, 2008 at 12:28pm
Any stars can attend these events (european or not), depends on whether they want their faces seen in public, so you never know... seeing as they are on a break, it might be a good idea, to remind the general public who he is and that they'll be back....

we'll have to wait and see I guess.
demolitionloversmway
Thinking Happy Thoughts
demolitionloversmway
November 1st, 2008 at 12:52pm
well you guys said he has nothing to promote....but tua has really taken off and the bands known world wide so.......
i can se him being there
and i agree with what Tallulah; Schechter said above
who knows, maybe hell end up showing up