Don't have an account? Create one!

Rumours thread

AuthorMessage
Gerard Arthur Way.
Demolition Lover
Gerard Arthur Way.
November 1st, 2008 at 01:28pm
The Rumor:
Anyway, new rumor floating around; I was just browsing random MCR stuff online and saw someone asking if it's true that Bob is dating a girl called Dixiediarrhea. xD

lmfao
was she serious? xD
The Rumor
Awake and Unafraid
The Rumor
November 1st, 2008 at 06:54pm
I couldn't say, probably.
It was somewhere on the Buzznet comments.
IeroNugget
Killjoy
IeroNugget
November 1st, 2008 at 10:12pm
Dixiediarrhea is his name on halo.
Check MCR's site, Bob has posted 2 new updates. =]
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
November 1st, 2008 at 11:58pm
IeroNugget:
Dixiediarrhea is his name on halo.
Check MCR's site, Bob has posted 2 new updates. =]
Yes we know this. It was intended as a joke. If it even is truly his real xbox live name, which I doubt. I think that if it was real, this 'Jeff' (now known as computer dude to me) would have edited it out.
Amy-Faye
Jazz Hands
Amy-Faye
November 2nd, 2008 at 05:51am
^^Not necessarily. Because if it's Bob putting his own details on there then its unlikely he would edit them out.I I think it would only be if he was putting someone else's like, Gerard's.

I mean it is only a game name, and by the looks of it, not many people believe it's really his anyway
polly pocket.
Fabulous Killjoy
polly pocket.
November 2nd, 2008 at 06:38am
My friend's brother added it, and he accepted or something. I'm not quite sure how it works. >.<

So I think it is Bob, but not entirely sure.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
November 2nd, 2008 at 09:20am
Amy-Faye:
^^Not necessarily. Because if it's Bob putting his own details on there then its unlikely he would edit them out.I I think it would only be if he was putting someone else's like, Gerard's.

I mean it is only a game name, and by the looks of it, not many people believe it's really his anyway
Jeff would have edited it out if it was real. It's part of his job, I would think. Plus I do believe someone searched it on xbox live already and got nothing. So yeah, I think no.
demolitionloversmway
Thinking Happy Thoughts
demolitionloversmway
November 2nd, 2008 at 01:13pm
hahahaha oh my god i fn love bob his posts made my day
haha i wouldnt be surpised if his real one is something like that
Bruce Wayne
Salute You in Your Grave
Bruce Wayne
November 3rd, 2008 at 12:26pm
I don't see why he would edit out his halo signon.....its not like people can stalk him on Halo..although i have learned to never underestimate what MCR fans are capable of (Good and bad).
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
November 3rd, 2008 at 02:57pm
Bruce Wayne:
I don't see why he would edit out his halo signon.....its not like people can stalk him on Halo..although i have learned to never underestimate what MCR fans are capable of (Good and bad).
It's not a halo signon. It's xbox live. And yes, you can search down people on it and they can "stalk you".
Rose Red.
Jazz Hands
Rose Red.
November 3rd, 2008 at 06:10pm
Apparently Gerard is super pissed at Bob for even trying to give out his address, like hugely mad.

Not a really reliable rumor though, since I just saw two users talking about it on another site, but I thought it was worth mentioning. False, right?
gazelles.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
gazelles.
November 3rd, 2008 at 06:48pm
^ I don't think anybody, unless they know the band personally, can really say. To be honest, I think the whole thing is one big joke: I somehow doubt Bob would ever ACTUALLY give out Gerard's address to people who might stalk him.
Rose Red.
Jazz Hands
Rose Red.
November 3rd, 2008 at 07:01pm
Haha exactly, I'm 99.99999999% sure that it's bullshit, but I thought it was worth mentioning. Like you said, Bob's an intelligent man.
look alive sunshine.
Shotgun Sinner
look alive sunshine.
November 3rd, 2008 at 08:03pm
bob just likes to fool around, he can be serious at times, but he does seem to love to poke at fun...
anyone who knows how he can be probably realizes that.
i think it's hilarious actually...=D

and then there was that old youtube video...
Bob: "mikey way's phone number is...."
Mikey:NO NO NOOOOOOOO!!!!

hahaha bob =]
Rose Red.
Jazz Hands
Rose Red.
November 3rd, 2008 at 08:09pm
That video where Mikey's all NOOO is the reason why I think it's bullshit, I mean it's Bob, plain and simple. I just thought a new rumor would fresh up the thread XD
Gerard Way.
In the Cannibal Glow
Gerard Way.
November 4th, 2008 at 03:48am
i kinda forgot where that video is from... is it from the same video where Mikey gives out Bob's AIM screen name?
Lightning Zap
Motor Baby
Lightning Zap
November 4th, 2008 at 04:34am
^^ Yup. That's the one.
Mikey goes something like "Bob's AIM screen name is *#$&@#$" and then Bob looks super pissed and Mikey runs away, so then Bob gets out his phone and goes, "Mikey Way's cell phone number is..." and Mikey's down the other end of the hall screaming out "Noooooo".
englishgothboy
Killjoy
englishgothboy
November 4th, 2008 at 09:36am
new rumour is that the new cd is going to be out sometime sooner than you think
Bruce Wayne
Salute You in Your Grave
Bruce Wayne
November 4th, 2008 at 10:25am
gnihsams snikpmup.:
Bruce Wayne:
It's not a halo signon. It's xbox live. And yes, you can search down people on it and they can "stalk you".

Gotcha....i misunderstood....

englishgothboy:

Maybe it was just me....but Bob's first post did make it seem (Well at least in his perspective) that the band was ready and raring to go record again....but it could just be his mentality....But in a recent interview Mikey talked about how it might be a while before they even enter a studio again...i don't know...i just hope they all get the rest that they deserve[/b]

Rose Red.:
That video where Mikey's all NOOO is the reason why I think it's bullshit, I mean it's Bob, plain and simple

i agree!
t'lema
Salute You in Your Grave
t'lema
November 4th, 2008 at 11:42am
englishgothboy:

How do they know what we think? O_o