Don't have an account? Create one!

Lyn-Z Pregnant.

AuthorMessage
Must Love Rock
Killjoy
Must Love Rock
November 30th, 2008 at 05:18pm
I read today in Entertainmant Weekly that she's pregnant, too.... EW is generally trustworthy, if not a little liberally biased (thank God)....

I think it would be sweet if Gee was a daddy..... He'd be a fabulous father. I'd be so jealous of the baby! : )
perfectly flawed.
In The Murder Scene
perfectly flawed.
November 30th, 2008 at 08:32pm
woow, it's true.
MSI has confirmed it and Bob has mentioned it and well, apparently gerard has acknowledged it at the signing, lol, so it's most definitely true...
vampire kitteh :3
Thinking Happy Thoughts
vampire kitteh :3
November 30th, 2008 at 10:49pm
Ghost Disguise.:
um... just confused, if Lyn-Z is really pregnant and Gerard is finally a father, won't Gerard post anything in mychemicalromance.com that he will be a father? anyways, i'm just really excited that he is... or is he... i can't image... Wow

will their baby be vorn in summer? around August right? Very Happy

dude i know! it seems like big news why isn't there anything about it on their site? wtf? Disgust
AdamLambert
Really Not Okay
AdamLambert
November 30th, 2008 at 11:28pm
As we all know gerard likes to mess with our heads alot Smile
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
November 30th, 2008 at 11:51pm
demolition lover4977:
it seems like big news why isn't there anything about it on their site? wtf? Disgust
Again, not Gerard's style.
Cigarettes And Suicide
Bleeding on the Floor
Cigarettes And Suicide
December 1st, 2008 at 12:09am
MSI HAS CONFIRMED LYN-Z'S PREGNANCY. IT IS TRUE. GERARD DOES NOT NEED TO RECONFIRM IT, NOR EVEN ACKNOWLEDGE IT - IT'S NOT HIS STYLE TO TALK ABOUT HIS PRIVATE LIFE, AND HE HAS NO NEED TO START NOW, SEEING AS OTHER SOURCES HAVE DONE THE HARD YARDS FOR HIM.

Gawd. He doesn't HAVE to go around yacking about it to every random who asks him. Did he ever answer questions about his relationships before now? I can't recall any.

Ghost Disguise.:
will their baby be vorn in summer? around August right? Very Happy
Most reports have said 'early summer', some say 'late spring'. To my mind, that means late May/early June, not August. Unless America's seasons are in completely different months to here (yes, I'm aware that summer here is winter there, I've adjusted for that, but as far as I know the months of each season change are the same worldwide).
AdamLambert
Really Not Okay
AdamLambert
December 1st, 2008 at 12:26am
^No thats not true. In new Zealand its almost summer but in the us its winter. Completly opposite
Switchblade Saint
Salute You in Your Grave
Switchblade Saint
December 1st, 2008 at 02:22am
WOOOO a mini gerard hahahaha

well ok, idk if it's a boy or girl yet, but hell i just had t say it coz it sounds irresistible.

I'm not even big on babies. i was excited when i first heard, but not like spazzed or anythin. but the more i think about it, the closer i come to spaz-dom. lol.

MINI GEE!!!!
o__0 hope im not getting all...maternal. coz i'm not that type. but it IS a nice thought, one i wouldnt admit to having except to fellow fans.
Cigarettes And Suicide
Bleeding on the Floor
Cigarettes And Suicide
December 1st, 2008 at 04:00am
jorgialuvsmcr:
^No thats not true. In new Zealand its almost summer but in the us its winter. Completly opposite

And that would by why I specifically stated that the seasons are direct opposites, but the months themselves are still the same (ie winter/summer is from December 1 to February 28, not Dec - Feb in one country and, say, November to January in another).
Cigarettes And Suicide:
Unless America's seasons are in completely different months to here (yes, I'm aware that summer here is winter there, I've adjusted for that, but as far as I know the months of each season change are the same worldwide).

If it's due in 'late spring/early summer' in America, then in Australia it would be due 'late autumn/early winter', but still the same month - May, not August.
Obvs.
All I was saying was that August is the END of summer in the US, not the START, which is what the reports are saying is the approximate due date.
AmandaAdenine
Thinking Happy Thoughts
AmandaAdenine
December 1st, 2008 at 06:56am
Actually, It's still fall here in America. It doesn't change exactly until late December, it just feels like Winter here.

And I'm really excited about the baby, I've been waiting to see a baby for a long time....the baby is going to be a cute kid.
Gerard.
Banned
Gerard.
December 1st, 2008 at 11:28am
FINALLY like said above a rumor that has come true XDDDD
CONGRATZ TO THEM!!
James Owen. Sullivan
Banned
James Owen. Sullivan
December 1st, 2008 at 02:58pm
Switchblade Saint:
WOOOO a mini gerard hahahaha

well ok, idk if it's a boy or girl yet, but hell i just had t say it coz it sounds irresistible.

I'm not even big on babies. i was excited when i first heard, but not like spazzed or anythin. but the more i think about it, the closer i come to spaz-dom. lol.

MINI GEE!!!!
o__0 hope im not getting all...maternal. coz i'm not that type. but it IS a nice thought, one i wouldnt admit to having except to fellow fans.

I'm getting all maternal over it. i'm already eerily over-protective of lyn-z; this doesn't help. xD
ATTACK
Bleeding on the Floor
ATTACK
December 2nd, 2008 at 12:04am
Mmm... this child shall be magnificant if it does exist. <3
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
December 2nd, 2008 at 01:18am
ATTACK:
Mmm... this child shall be magnificant if it does exist. <3
Sigh...it exists. MSI blogged about it - what else do you need to see? Are we going to do this the entire six months?
AdamLambert
Really Not Okay
AdamLambert
December 2nd, 2008 at 02:19am
yeah its deffo confirmed. MSIs Confirmed it and so has bob. I asked him about it..
jules
Bleeding on the Floor
jules
December 2nd, 2008 at 09:08am
Lindsay is pregnant - it is a confirmed fact, not a rumor. What the hell is going on with the educational system that some of you can't figure out the difference between a rumor and a substantiated fact?

As for Gerard announcing the baby -- please note it was his rep that made the announcement to the AP. Please don't start more fangirl conjecture based on the fact he didn't post it on the official website. It isn't his style to do so.

As for believable websites - one would think MSI's and the Associated Press is somewhat reliable. What is unbelievable is the demand for absolute proof when so many take buzznet and livejournal as fact!

One more point - you don't know this man or his wife - so making comments about his "poor parenting skills" or that he isn't happy --this only serves to paint you as an asshole. As does comments like "hit it with a bat" and "hopefully she will loose it." Grow the hell up.
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
December 2nd, 2008 at 09:11am
Jules, I adore you <hugs>

I am thinking we need a different thread to discuss this in now - like a "Baby Watch 2008" thread or something. I'm not about to create one though - I'm way more interested in the "New Album Watch 2008" topic of conversation, myself.
Sex and Candy
Salute You in Your Grave
Sex and Candy
December 2nd, 2008 at 03:35pm
Thats really cool!!!
I was so excited when heard it the other day!
Im so happy for them TWO!
ITS ABSOLUTLEY AWESOME! Dance
Incognito.
Bleeding on the Floor
Incognito.
December 3rd, 2008 at 02:04am
This baby is going to be adorable!
Not to mention a legend!
James Owen. Sullivan
Banned
James Owen. Sullivan
December 3rd, 2008 at 04:49am
I can't wait for 5 months from now "Gerard hasn't SAID she's pregnant! She's just gained a LOT of weight, just around her stomach, in a few months! And it's round not pudgy! BUT SHE ISN'T PREGNANT!"... "THAT'S NOT THEIR CHILD! GERARD NEVER WROTE IT ON THEIR WEBSITE!"

*shakes head*