a thousand suns.
January 17th, 2009 at 09:10am

eee. gerard's gonna be a daddy :')
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
January 17th, 2009 at 10:35am
Huck.:
Can I just go on the record I regret saying 'bullet proof vest'? I didn't mean it like the fans were going to hurt the baby, I just meant it would need a lot of protecting. And I wasn't having a dig at INO.
We got the joke; Livvy is just annoyed with the outside posters who didn't.
Tallulah
Admin
Tallulah
January 17th, 2009 at 04:02pm
Kate, I know you weren't having a go babes, don't worry! I'm just annoyed with the whole circus created already with this baby. This thread reminds me of buzznet and the last thing I want is INO associated with any of the crap that goes on there.
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
January 17th, 2009 at 04:28pm
Tallulah; Schechter:
This thread reminds me of buzznet and the last thing I want is INO associated with any of the crap that goes on there.
<shudders> Buzznet = Satan's armpit rantings. Unfortunately, they lurk here, that's why I'm always pleading with everyone to watch their posts.
The Rumor
Awake and Unafraid
The Rumor
January 17th, 2009 at 04:39pm
^ Isn't that hypocritical? Shifty2
Some of the people on Buzznet aren't that bad, it's just that the worst ones are a lot more prominent, as is the norm.

Does anyone know when Lyn Z stopped touring?
jules
Bleeding on the Floor
jules
January 17th, 2009 at 09:10pm
Buzznet is a cesspool of stupid.

So, does anyone believe Lyn is going to let Gerard decorate the nursery in Planet of the Apes?
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
January 17th, 2009 at 09:58pm
The Rumor:
^ Isn't that hypocritical? Some of the people on Buzznet aren't that bad, it's just that the worst ones are a lot more prominent, as is the norm. Does anyone know when Lyn Z stopped touring?
Do you want to explain to me please why are you calling me hypocritical? And sorry, but buzznet is the source of a lot of really bizarre shit, and I'm not taking back my comment. Lin stopped touring in December.
AdamLambert
Really Not Okay
AdamLambert
January 18th, 2009 at 02:18am
24 pages on a un born baby . This is crazy!
AdamLambert
Really Not Okay
AdamLambert
January 18th, 2009 at 02:23am
I have a freind whos a "huge fan" but I could nt beleive it she cried when she heard this and shes still "not talking to Gerard". Apparently she just forgave him for marrying her.

Psh Shes so annying now she needs to grow up and relize Gerard is not her husband nor proberly never will be like she likes to believe
The Rumor
Awake and Unafraid
The Rumor
January 18th, 2009 at 06:31am
Deb:
The Rumor:
^ Isn't that hypocritical? Some of the people on Buzznet aren't that bad, it's just that the worst ones are a lot more prominent, as is the norm. Does anyone know when Lyn Z stopped touring?
Do you want to explain to me please why are you calling me hypocritical? And sorry, but buzznet is the source of a lot of really bizarre shit, and I'm not taking back my comment. Lin stopped touring in December.

Well, because you insulted Buzznet and then commented saying how you always ask other people not to.
Tallulah
Admin
Tallulah
January 18th, 2009 at 07:27am
I think she is referring to the fact that the band apparently lurk here, not buzznet users. I really don't think Deb gives a ratsarse about buzznet users.
The Rumor
Awake and Unafraid
The Rumor
January 18th, 2009 at 07:32am
Oh right, okay. Sorry, I misread.
jules
Bleeding on the Floor
jules
January 18th, 2009 at 11:36am
1) Deb is not being hypocritical and I have found little of worth at Buzznet - it is all a mixture of "Frank's fat," "I hate Gerard because he didn't marry me" "Wait, there are other guys in the band?" "Tokio hotel is better than MCR" and my fav: the chick that posts the 1001 reasons to hate Gerard which have never been substantiated, and in fact, were proven to be false, and in any event, have absolutely no bearing on anyone's life but his.

2)Deb - I thought Lindsey was touring until April?
Tallulah
Admin
Tallulah
January 18th, 2009 at 11:38am
She wasnt there last week in Bristol, Lora went. I'm seeing them this Friday (23rd) and I'm assuming she wont be there.
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
January 18th, 2009 at 11:39am
Lin was not at our NYC show back in December either, so yeah, she went off tour before the New Year.

Thank you, Livvy, for clarifying for me. I don't give a shit what the buzznetters think of our opinions on them, but I also don't want them taking comments that we make here in passing and running with them, alarming the entire fanbase, or posting personal pictures of the band all over creation. I've seen that happen more times.
jules
Bleeding on the Floor
jules
January 18th, 2009 at 11:43am
I had heard she wasn't going overseas, but that she was touring for a bit here.
Thank you ladies for clearing that up!

We got Timmy tixs for his 40th bday --hoping it makes up for the onslaught of NKOTB coming his way.

Good for her and Gerard getting to spend some time together before the little one comes.
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
January 18th, 2009 at 01:19pm
jules:
Good for her and Gerard getting to spend some time together before the little one comes.
When they will never see each other again LOL Sorry, guys, but Donna can confirm that they will resemble two blurs passing in the night for a couple of years.
Cigarettes And Suicide
Bleeding on the Floor
Cigarettes And Suicide
January 18th, 2009 at 08:24pm
Tallulah; Schechter:
Perhaps I'm wrong but i expected more from MCR fans.
Nah. I mean, at heart the majority of them are still only 14 or thereabouts. They cannot fight their teenage instincts to overreact. Very Happy

Eponine:
They really wouldn't get a chance to be together as a family. The kid would always be with one or the other.

Bull. How often are MCR and MSI touring in different places at the same time? There will be months and months and months on end of one band sitting around twiddling their thumbs, or both bands sitting around twiddling their thumbs, and if one band is touring and the other's not, then it's a fair bet the non-touring person will be on the the road with baby in tow. It's not that hard, they have microwaves on tour buses for warming bottles these days.
Seriously, they'll figure it out. You never know what the future holds - one band may dissolve of its own accord, one person may wish to leave the band to concentrate on family and maybe have a few more babies, but I'm sure that whatever the situation, the child will never be pushed from pillar to post or neglected or left out. They'll make it work the way thousands of other parents around the world who work full-time or whatever do.

Deb:
tabitha:
NOTHING is better than cheese.
Except for chocolate. Hey, I wonder if Lindsey's ever combined those. What? They serve them together in fondue joints!

If she's smart, she'll be doing what I'm doing - dipping chocolate in peanut butter. We poor Australians may be kicking your ass by having double-coat TimTams, but we sadly do not have the privilege of Reese's Pieces or similar yummables. It was an American exchange student I met in high school, almost sobbing into her kangaroo t-shirts at not being able to get Reese's in Australia ('But everything ELSE about this place is so AWESOME! Why don't you have the one thing that would make me never want to leave?!'), who then 'invented' the trick of taking a block of Cadbury Dairy Milk, a tub of Kraft Smooth peanut butter, and combining them.

I'm addicted.
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
January 18th, 2009 at 08:56pm
Donna you completely suck. Now I want to do that too!
Harley Quinn.
Awake and Unafraid
Harley Quinn.
January 18th, 2009 at 09:10pm
I'd just like to say that this thread almost makes me embarrassed to be an mcr fan. Some you guys are worse then the media when they point out celebrity baby bumps and harass them for pictures.

Can we all put the arguments but whether their gonna be good parents and whatever aside, because its none of our business. I honestly think that the only things that should ever been said about this topic are congratulations to them, and wishing them the best. Not to critique there capabilities as parents. And I personally feel ashamed of some of you.

Tallulah, I couldn't agree more with everything that you said, love.
I, too, expected more of MCR fans.

edit: And I shudder to imagine what Gerard would say if he ever saw this.