thats just OMFG!! :O
i....just...what.....gaaahhhhh
i am speechless....
im just in aww :O
danifr
Joining The Black Parade
danifr
November 26th, 2008 at 03:17am
AAAAAAGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations Gerard!!!! That baby has the coolest parents ever! I wonder if Gerard and Lyn-Z are gonna make the rest of MCR godfathers?
Toronado
Bleeding on the Floor
Toronado
November 26th, 2008 at 04:36am
Gonna be one gorgeous kid.
Let's just hope they don't pull a Wentz and name it something ridiculous. Like Manhattan Balloo. (I'm sorry, I've been stuck on that all day.)
Hayley Williams
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Hayley Williams
November 26th, 2008 at 06:24am
I don't think Gerard would quit the band guys,
like it's his Job you know?

and also, I think now would be a good time for the rest of mychem to have kids hahahaha, I mean you might aswell since you're going to have to take an even longer break as a band. hinthintnudgenudefrankjamiacoughcoughcough

Cigarettes And Suicide:

To be honest, part of me thinks it's jealousy. Jealousy and delusion. When Gerard got married, you always thought 'at least they could break up, right?' and now that a baby is on the way, you're finally forced to face up to the fact that you have never, and will never, have a chance with him. Your daydreams are just that. Don't be spiteful and say things like 'He better not quit the band over this'.
Be HAPPY for them. Show your support. This is an amazing time in their lives, and until you have kids of your own, I wouldn't expect you to understand. But at least have some compassion and stop being so selfish.
WIN!
Paint It Black
Bulletproof Heart
Paint It Black
November 26th, 2008 at 07:16am
Manhattan Balloo ftw! lmfao

And I totally agree with the rant.

God. I'm so happy for them.
darenmay
Thinking Happy Thoughts
darenmay
November 26th, 2008 at 07:34am
Its nice that MSI let the fans know about it, what about MCR lol

i'm too happy for them, like all of you.
jules
Bleeding on the Floor
jules
November 26th, 2008 at 07:58am
The worst comments are on MCR Rumors and that chemicalromance news -- both on lj -- hateful, awful comments.
NewHairSameShit.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
NewHairSameShit.
November 26th, 2008 at 08:35am
Oh. My. Gerard. That is AMAZING! I really do hope it is true, they will have one awesome kid!! =D
<3Ger-Z
(but what about Frerard xD)
Demolitionxromance
Killjoy
Demolitionxromance
November 26th, 2008 at 10:02am
i think gee will be a real great father
and Lyn-Z will be a great mother

cant wait for the baby!! he or she is going to be SOOOO cute!

xOxOx
<33
playground eyes.
Awake and Unafraid
playground eyes.
November 26th, 2008 at 10:58am
I messaged him on twitter to say congrats. and on their myspace. I know that only bob and ray seem to be replying to fans on twitter but it doesnt matter. i just had to congratulate him. hopefully he saw it Wink
this is really great for them. i hope they can handle it, im sure they can, theyre both so great. and i also agree with Cigarettes and Suicide's rant. FTW. hug
xoxox.
Billie Joe.
Crash Queen
Billie Joe.
November 26th, 2008 at 11:51am
Bitchin' Bryar:
Like Manhattan Balloo.

lmfao
Toki
Really Not Okay
Toki
November 26th, 2008 at 01:09pm
Fantastic news, congrats to them!
gerardmabbitt.
Salute You in Your Grave
gerardmabbitt.
November 26th, 2008 at 01:11pm
it's been confirmed on MSI's myspace.
so. im guessing that its true.

woah.
LeATHERMOUTH.
Salute You in Your Grave
LeATHERMOUTH.
November 26th, 2008 at 01:51pm
i saw it on buzznet yesterday and my jaw droped for like 2 whole minutes, until my friend closed it. i was like wow. congratss to themm bth, damn that kid is so lucky, they're gonna make great parents.
Addabitty
Joining The Black Parade
Addabitty
November 26th, 2008 at 03:08pm
They've finally said something about the baby! And believe it or not, it was Bob.

On Twitter, a user asked if Lyn-Z's pregnancy would delay the release of the new album, to which Bob replied, "Yes. Because the baby is our new rapper." I laughed so hard! He's awesome.
Paint It Black
Bulletproof Heart
Paint It Black
November 26th, 2008 at 03:16pm
^
lmfao
perfectly flawed.
In The Murder Scene
perfectly flawed.
November 26th, 2008 at 03:19pm
jorgialuvsmcr:
I wonder if they will give up smoking for the baby Smile

i really hope so.
Gerard Arthur Way.
Demolition Lover
Gerard Arthur Way.
November 26th, 2008 at 03:21pm
Addabitty:
On Twitter, a user asked if Lyn-Z's pregnancy would delay the release of the new album, to which Bob replied, "Yes. Because the baby is our new rapper." I laughed so hard! He's awesome.

Yeah I saw that x]
Seems so typical Bob Tehe
Addabitty
Joining The Black Parade
Addabitty
November 26th, 2008 at 04:26pm
Now that I'm thinking about that again, it would be pretty cute. Gerard doing a singing-rapping duet with his kid. Not that it would ever happen, but it's fun to think about.
Cigarettes And Suicide
Bleeding on the Floor
Cigarettes And Suicide
November 26th, 2008 at 05:38pm
Star Crossed Lover:
I messaged him on twitter to say congrats. and on their myspace. I know that only bob and ray seem to be replying to fans on twitter but it doesnt matter. i just had to congratulate him. hopefully he saw it Wink

(hehe thanks re: rant)
I'm sure that even if he didn't reply, any messages of support from fans are greatly appreciated and very much welcomed. Seriously, when you find out you're having a kid, you get a bit paranoid about how everybody is going to react, so anybody lending their support and sharing in your joy is an amazing feeling. I'd bet they're really grateful and are soaking up all the awesomeness to pass on to the baby Very Happy

(So keep the well-wishes coming guys, I'm sure Gerard and Lindsey and their families appreciate it!!)

perfectly flawed.:
jorgialuvsmcr:
I wonder if they will give up smoking for the baby Smile

i really hope so.
Once the baby comes, they can smoke whenever and wherever they like, provided the baby's not right there... I smoked for my whole pregnancy and luckily my daughter is really healthy, she hasn't got asthma or any other problems, and my husband and I still smoke a lot but we only ever smoke outside, and not when we're holding Emily. If she's in her pram and we're out walking or something we just hold the pram at arms' length and blow smoke in the other direction... in the open air it's okay, it just blows away, but yeah, if they smoke indoors around a baby they're a bit selfish.... I doubt that they will though, you make some crazy adjustments when you become a parent and taking your ashtray outdoors is just a minor one that ceases to be an inconvenience after a day or two!!
Very Happy