Don't have an account? Create one!

Lyn-Z Pregnant.

AuthorMessage
IcyColdNights
Jazz Hands
IcyColdNights
November 28th, 2008 at 06:46pm
OMFG!
YAY! I'm super-psyched for them!!!! It'll be the cutest little thing ever!
I can already imagine it. I wonder what they'll name it...

Very Happy
asterina
Really Not Okay
asterina
November 28th, 2008 at 08:21pm
i was listening loveline some days ago when Adam and Matt Fazzi from TBS was the guest
and I found out from a caller that Adam is also expecting a baby
(Adam was joking about giving his boy "danger" as middle name)
whoa.. 2 bestfriends having child in a same period of time
that's kinda cool
Congrats Gee....
Say Your Forevers
Banned
Say Your Forevers
November 29th, 2008 at 04:06am
Aww, that baby is gonna look like an angel.
I hope Ger-Z give it a super kickass name, not some weird shit like "Bronx Mowgli" or " Zuma Nesta Rock" Razz
Can we start placing bets already? I bet $20 it will have Gee's nose.
And oh,guess what it's first word would be???

FUCK Mr. Green Ha Ha
the sharpest lives.
Shotgun Sinner
the sharpest lives.
November 29th, 2008 at 02:41pm
Still so excited.
I don't know if I can wait until Spring. =)
katieway!
Killjoy
katieway!
November 30th, 2008 at 08:10am
To be honest, part of me thinks it's jealousy. Jealousy and delusion. When Gerard got married, you always thought 'at least they could break up, right?' and now that a baby is on the way, you're finally forced to face up to the fact that you have never, and will never, have a chance with him. Your daydreams are just that. Don't be spiteful and say things like 'He better not quit the band over this'.
Be HAPPY for them. Show your support. This is an amazing time in their lives, and until you have kids of your own, I wouldn't expect you to understand. But at least have some compassion and stop being so selfish.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Who ever says that i agree and i do feel like that but im not going to begrudge this baby im sure it will be the most adorable thing ever, dont dis me because i thought that he would split up with lyn-z, and yes i hate her not because shes gerards wife, just because i do but i was soo happy when i heard they were married because she makes gee happer than he has ever been before retardidly happy! lol
i do belive this baby news i heard it two days ago and i was just going along on the net when i went on music news and it was there! i actually screamed my head off. im not getting too excited about it because im waiting for gee himself to comfirm it this whole thing could just be one big joke you know. and you know bob he could just be going along with it because its funny too him and well ...you know bob. i know gee likes too be random and hes proberly not replying t our messages because he wants too put us on surspense about whats happening... but im not still sure weather too belive it because msi has posted it? they could be wrong... ir it could be a joke!

i KNOW gee will be an awsome dad if its true and i hope its a littke boys for him because it will almost deffianly be a rocker kid and gee would like a boy like all men and it would be easyer for a boy growing up with that kind of life style. i would be soo jelous of that kid because look who its dad mum and uncles and every one is. it will get to meet msi and my chemical romance.
the only one down fll is that if it is a girl it wont be able to fancy the pants off her dad!!! lol
i dont know wether this news will affect gees attitude on stage, because hes like dead mad and orgasmic and now theres a baby do you think that he will settle down??
he wouldnt leave the band he wouldnt do that to us. the band saved his life. twice. it might affect the music though because he proberly moght write it about his kid. ooh imagaine if its twins!!
well i better be off now.
btw i always thought frankie would be the 1st daddy ooh well if it is true im estatic i can make room for one more only if its a boy i would be quite jelous if its a girl lol.
byee
KEEP ON LIVING
James Owen. Sullivan
Banned
James Owen. Sullivan
November 30th, 2008 at 08:52am
asterina:
i was listening loveline some days ago when Adam and Matt Fazzi from TBS was the guest
and I found out from a caller that Adam is also expecting a baby
(Adam was joking about giving his boy "danger" as middle name)
whoa.. 2 bestfriends having child in a same period of time
that's kinda cool
Congrats Gee....

One of Billie Joe's sons is Jacob Danger Armstrong.

xD when i told my parents about Lyn-Z and Steve they laughed and were like ""COINCIDENCE? I THINK NOT!"
it was odd. xD
append and detach.
Shotgun Sinner
append and detach.
November 30th, 2008 at 09:03am
um... just confused, if Lyn-Z is really pregnant and Gerard is finally a father, won't Gerard post anything in mychemicalromance.com that he will be a father? anyways, i'm just really excited that he is... or is he... i can't image... Wow

will their baby be vorn in summer? around August right? Very Happy
James Owen. Sullivan
Banned
James Owen. Sullivan
November 30th, 2008 at 09:17am
Idk, he probably doesn't want to draw too much attention to it?
Disorder
Bleeding on the Floor
Disorder
November 30th, 2008 at 09:17am
I'm so happy for them!
so fuckin excited!
Good luck for them
Nia_Black
Always Born a Crime
Nia_Black
November 30th, 2008 at 10:18am
This is odd. Finally a rumour has come true. But OMG this is so awesome! I'm so happy for them!
McrToTheEnd
Killjoy
McrToTheEnd
November 30th, 2008 at 01:02pm
the baby is due in early summer 2009. Congratulations to them
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
November 30th, 2008 at 01:05pm
Ghost Disguise.:
won't Gerard post anything in mychemicalromance.com that he will be a father? will their baby be vorn in around August? Very Happy
Not likely - that sort of thing is not really Gerard's style, and MSI just posted that the baby is due sometime in the summer; they didn't give out any specifics.

the sharpest lives.:
I don't know if I can wait until Spring. =)
Summer - and you kind of have no choice, right?
AdamLambert
Really Not Okay
AdamLambert
November 30th, 2008 at 01:34pm
will mcr still be round if gerards focused on his kid?

Still happy for him, Smile
Sid
Salute You in Your Grave
Sid
November 30th, 2008 at 01:40pm
How odd. The Rumors Thread closes and a rumor actually happens!

Maybe this is a hint to the other boys and we'll have an MCR baby boom. Mini MyChem anyone?
anthony green.
In The Murder Scene
anthony green.
November 30th, 2008 at 01:41pm
I'm so happy for them!
I'm at my friend's house and I just noticed the bulletin on MSI's MySpace.
She's a fan of both bands as well, so we had ourselves a nice little fangirl dance.

Anywho, I think it's great that they've decided to start a family. If Gerard decides to leave the band (since Lyn-Z is for sure staying in Mindless Self Indulgence), I'll respect that decision, yeah, but I'll be a little sad about it. The baby is going to be so adorable :]

However, if they pull a Petlee and name it something dumb like Chicago Butter, I...I'll feel very, very sorry for that child. That's all I can say.
Pistol_GeeBucks
Joining The Black Parade
Pistol_GeeBucks
November 30th, 2008 at 02:21pm
I don't think they'll name it something dumb.
I think it'll have a nice name. =)

I really hope Gerard doesn't leave the band. A lot of bands have children and carry on. But I totally respect that there will be a lot of changes now. I don't want them touring for ages and getting exhausted.
Glitterlust
Salute You in Your Grave
Glitterlust
November 30th, 2008 at 02:59pm
It's perfectly understandable (and very likely) that he'll want to spend time with lyn-z and the baby but I doubt very much he'd leave the band. lyn-z's the one whos actually pregnant and she's not leaving MSI anytime soon.
He's worked too hard to get where he is now and he seems like the type of person who gets restless if theyre not doing something creative. (e.g.when he was meant to be on a break and resting he bought a new guitar and started playing around with new ideas)

i think someone said this a few pages back, but baby's are the easiest to tour with, it's when they get older and start school etc that different arrangements have to be made.

I was talking to my mum about it and she agreed when i said, maybe they'll call it elena if it's a girl. i hope they don't go down the wentz/simpson route and name it something really odd x]
Haley_Attack326
Killjoy
Haley_Attack326
November 30th, 2008 at 03:10pm
That's amazing.
Funny though. haha. My friend and I were talking about that the other day.
I won't believe it just yet, though.
If I hear more about it on other BELIEVEABLE websites, I'll take it that it's true. Smile
Search and Destroy
Search and Destroy
November 30th, 2008 at 03:54pm
Haley_Attack326:
That's amazing.
If I hear more about it on other BELIEVEABLE websites, I'll take it that it's true. Smile

MSI posted a blog confirming it, what more do you want?
link to a post copied from the bulletin
Jenny.
Jenny.
November 30th, 2008 at 05:09pm
Haley_Attack326:
That's amazing.

but...it's...been...blogged....
and reported by a load of magazines.