Don't have an account? Create one!

Lyn-Z Pregnant.

AuthorMessage
sparklinggrey
Jazz Hands
sparklinggrey
November 25th, 2008 at 01:36am
The Associated Press is a very reliabe source right?!

Anyway it's on NME.com 2 now
Gerard Arthur Way.
Demolition Lover
Gerard Arthur Way.
November 25th, 2008 at 01:43am
Yup.
It says he announced it himself.
Chapstique
Jazz Hands
Chapstique
November 25th, 2008 at 02:17am
They just announced it in an MSI blog.
Very Happy
I'm A Bullet.I Kill!
Jazz Hands
I'm A Bullet.I Kill!
November 25th, 2008 at 02:27am
Congratz Gee and Lyn-Z! =)
Bayonetta.
Bleeding on the Floor
Bayonetta.
November 25th, 2008 at 02:29am
Sorry if this has alreayd been posted but I got this bulletin from MSI on MySpace;

As some of you may have heard, we are thrilled to announce TWO new additions to the Mindless Self Indulgence family. In addition to MSI's bassist LynZ and her husband Gerard, MSI's guitarist Steve and his partner Lucinda have announced that they are each expecting babies late in the spring of 2009. This will be the first child for both Steve and Lucinda, as well as LynZ and Gerard.

It is very important that you hear this from us first and believe nothing to the contrary: While we will ask some of our friends to fill in for LynZ - and at a later date, Steve - so that they can be with their new families, neither member is leaving Mindless Self Indulgence permanently.

Oh. My. God.
*squeal* :DDDD <3

MSI's MySpace status:
Mindless Self Indulgence are expecting babies...no, seriously. Really...for real. Check out the new bulletin/blog! 15 minutes ago.
Mood: excited
earth2themorgue
Bleeding on the Floor
earth2themorgue
November 25th, 2008 at 02:32am
ok so its confirmed. YAY.
this is so exciting Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Teenage.-Misfit
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Teenage.-Misfit
November 25th, 2008 at 02:58am
Yay we have a new little MSR/MSI member!!!
And Lyn-z is still going to be in MSI!!!
-giggles-
I so happy

and congrads to Steve too!
aww I can see it now, little gee-z and Steves kid running around the tour bus together!!!
vengeance university
Shotgun Sinner
vengeance university
November 25th, 2008 at 03:50am
ahh! this is so exciting. gerard's going to be a dad!
he & lyn-z are going to have the cutest kid. :]
& yay for steve!

& i know msi said lyn-z isn't quitting & she's going to have a fill-in, but what about for mcr when they start touring again?
ElectricFeel
Bleeding on the Floor
ElectricFeel
November 25th, 2008 at 03:59am
Fantasmagoria.:
Sorry if this has alreayd been posted but I got this bulletin from MSI on MySpace;

As some of you may have heard, we are thrilled to announce TWO new additions to the Mindless Self Indulgence family. In addition to MSI's bassist LynZ and her husband Gerard, MSI's guitarist Steve and his partner Lucinda have announced that they are each expecting babies late in the spring of 2009. This will be the first child for both Steve and Lucinda, as well as LynZ and Gerard.

It is very important that you hear this from us first and believe nothing to the contrary: While we will ask some of our friends to fill in for LynZ - and at a later date, Steve - so that they can be with their new families, neither member is leaving Mindless Self Indulgence permanently.

Oh. My. God.
*squeal* :DDDD <3

MSI's MySpace status:
Mindless Self Indulgence are expecting babies...no, seriously. Really...for real. Check out the new bulletin/blog! 15 minutes ago.
Mood: excited

Wow, Im so happy for them! Very Happy
Katie Price
Killjoy
Katie Price
November 25th, 2008 at 04:37am
I'm ecstatic for them Very Happy
Kaleidoscopic mind
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Kaleidoscopic mind
November 25th, 2008 at 04:43am
MINI-GEE's Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy *jumps around* Very Happy
xxBELLExx
Killjoy
xxBELLExx
November 25th, 2008 at 05:01am
MSI just posted a bulletin on Myspace saying that Lyn-z IS pregnant!! and so is Steve Righ?'s wife.
I really do hope this is true Smile
If it is true then Congratulations to them Clap

x
geradsredskittle666
Really Not Okay
geradsredskittle666
November 25th, 2008 at 05:19am
It was in the MX pssst section Tuesday Nevember 25 '08

"My Chemical Romances frontman Gerard Way is expecting his first child with ricker wife Lindsy Ballato"

Has Gerard officially announced it yet? It appears legit but I'm not sure yet. I think we should wait for him to announce it.
temptation.
Shotgun Sinner
temptation.
November 25th, 2008 at 05:21am
It has been announced here : MSI blog on MySpace.
geradsredskittle666
Really Not Okay
geradsredskittle666
November 25th, 2008 at 05:21am
emmett cullen.:
ahh! this is so exciting. gerard's going to be a dad!
he & lyn-z are going to have the cutest kid. :]
& yay for steve!

& i know msi said lyn-z isn't quitting & she's going to have a fill-in, but what about for mcr when they start touring again?

He won't quit the band but I'm sure he will work something out. Maybe he will take a break till the baby's older to tour.
Paint It Black
Bulletproof Heart
Paint It Black
November 25th, 2008 at 05:37am
oh my god. I'm so happy for him and Lyn-Z. This is gonna be the most adorable child ever.
xXxEarlySunsetsxXx
Killjoy
xXxEarlySunsetsxXx
November 25th, 2008 at 05:39am
I hope it's a girl!! XD
Eddie
Joining The Black Parade
Eddie
November 25th, 2008 at 05:53am
Awesome!
I assume this means Lyn-z won't be at the Kerrang! tour tho?
playground eyes.
Awake and Unafraid
playground eyes.
November 25th, 2008 at 06:32am
A lil mini gee/lyn is gonna be so so so sweet.
xox.
Cigarettes And Suicide
Bleeding on the Floor
Cigarettes And Suicide
November 25th, 2008 at 06:34am
Huck.:
Not trusting it yet, if the baby's due summer 2009, she'd still be in the first 2months of pregnancy. Still high risk of miscarriage, unlikely for an official announcement yet.

Wrong. I'm due on May 24 2009, and I'm fourteen and a half weeks. Therefore, miscarriage risk = very, very, very low.
Most people wait until they pass the 12-week mark to announce the news, even if they've already started to show (some people don't show until they're like, five months, others, like myself, start showing at around 9 weeks).

Anyway, the reports I've read so far say either 'early summer' or 'late spring', so going by that I would assume she's about as far along as me, give or take a week or two.

geradsredskittle666:
He won't quit the band but I'm sure he will work something out. Maybe he will take a break till the baby's older to tour.
Believe it or not, babies are actually better travellers right from birth, it's when they get to about nine months of age that they start being pains in the ass to take anywhere. Babies are so easy because all the do is sleep, then wake up every three or so hours for a feed, then hit the sack again.
That being said, he may well take a break around the time the baby is born so he can spend time bonding and adjusting to being a dad, but yeah, if that happens, it's unlikely that the sole reason would be 'Oh I can't drag a kid along on a tour bus'.