Don't have an account? Create one!

Lyn-Z Pregnant.

AuthorMessage
rockchick17
Killjoy
rockchick17
December 14th, 2008 at 03:31pm
I thought gerard had confirmed it , help gerard we're confused! He'd be a great dad if she is , i thought i heard he was all excited about it.
rockchick17
Killjoy
rockchick17
December 14th, 2008 at 03:51pm
Ah right didn't realise there was more posts , gerard way playing bingo , he never fails to suprise us does he , love him loads ( not in that way of course but you know what i mean). Very Happy
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
December 14th, 2008 at 05:24pm
rockchick17:
I thought gerard had confirmed it , help gerard we're confused!
What are you referring to? MSI confirmed the pregnancy in a blog and Frank confirmed it an interview - why are you still confused?
Search and Destroy
Search and Destroy
December 14th, 2008 at 06:02pm
She just hadn't read through the whole thread when she first posted, she then posted that she'd made a mistake!
Cigarettes And Suicide
Bleeding on the Floor
Cigarettes And Suicide
December 14th, 2008 at 07:36pm
Shatterwall:
Thats the most selfish thing I've heard today.

And, what? You want a medal?

What I'm saying is, it's not anybody's damn business whether Gerard and Lindsey choose to continue smoking, or decide to quit. Nobody's damn business whatsoever. I'm sure they're just aware as I am of the risks associated with smoking, but hey, again, my body, my choice, my business.
You're more likely to get lung cancer from breathing in exhaust fumes from traffic than you are from one person smoking a cigarette five metres away from you.
Don't try preaching to me about smoking. I'm well aware that I'm killing myself slowly, and people jumping down my neck with snide comments only inspires me to defy their sanctimonious crap. But thanks for your obvious concern. Oh, and as to the youtube videos, well shit, my parents never smoked a cigarette in their lives and I still picked up the habit, so let NHS explain that, shall we? If my kids want to smoke when they're adults, that's their choice and they're responsible for those choices.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
December 14th, 2008 at 10:16pm
Let's not turn this into a smokers vs. nonsmokers thread argument.

Not blaming anybody, just end it now before more trouble comes up. Thanks.
Cigarettes And Suicide
Bleeding on the Floor
Cigarettes And Suicide
December 14th, 2008 at 11:22pm
^ No, I absolutely agree. What Gerard and Lindsey choose to do, what they choose to name the baby, how they choose to raise it, is up to them and them alone.
Now I can totally see why celebrities freak out when their kids are involved - people like you and I have the privilege of only being accountable to well-meaning (or demeaning) family, friends and acquaintances. Celebrities, the poor things, have all that as well as fans, the media and the public at large to deal with when it comes to minor issues about how they choose to live their lives.

*thanks lucky stars I'm not famous*
Shatterwall
Motor Baby
Shatterwall
December 15th, 2008 at 02:37am
Cigarettes And Suicide:

Eh?! have I asked for one? you are such a typical smoker.

We agree on one thing, Gerard and Lyn-Zed should be left alone, its up to them how they raise their kid.
playground eyes.
Awake and Unafraid
playground eyes.
December 15th, 2008 at 06:39am
Shatterwall:
Cigarettes And Suicide:

Eh?! have I asked for one? you are such a typical smoker.

We agree on one thing, Gerard and Lyn-Zed should be left alone, its up to them how they raise their kid.

No offence intended, but you are saying that Gerard and Lindsey should be left alone on how to raise their child so why are you criticising Cigarettes and Suicide? She is allow to raise her child how she likes too. And in saying "you are such a typical smoker" is a bit of unfair generalisation. With statements like that you're critiscising all smokers behaviour, including Gerard and Lindsey. This thread is about Lindsey's pregancy and shouldn't be used to judge other peoples' lifestyles.
listen to your heart
In The Murder Scene
listen to your heart
December 15th, 2008 at 06:41am
i really hope gee and lyn wont name their children with weird name.i noticed that these past years celebrities always do that.it really makes me feel sad,people will definitely make fun of their kids.poor kids.....

December 15th, 2008 at 08:47am
^^ Thanks, Star Crossed. You hit the nail on the head.

^ I guess if you look at it this way, all these celeb babies (and, unfortunately, a fair few children of non-famous parentage) are sporting some pretty out-there names these days, so by the time they all go to school it'll be the Janes and Timothys that get made fun of because their names are so *boring* and *old-fashioned* and *not unique at ALL* etc.

Still, I personally wouldn't lump my kid with a name with Cherry-Soda Williamsburg *insert surname*, but meh. I'd forgive Gerard if he stuck with 'Dracula', although I'm inclined to think that when he said that's what he'd name a future child, he was most likely just having a little joke.
I actually think it would be interesting to see if they buck the trend of weird baby names by perhaps naming the baby for a family member (for instance, his grandfather/mother/Lindsey's family members, which I assume would be traditional names) or just go ahead and name it whatever the hell they like, even if that means something a little left-of-centre.
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
December 15th, 2008 at 11:19am
I have to agree, Shatter - you know I respect you, but you can't advocate a mental hands-off policy for G and Lin without extending the same courtesy to Donna.

Just for the record, my grandparents all smoked, my mother smoked (quite common for those days actually) and my husband and I both smoked and none of the children wound up with any health repercussions from that. Admittedly, I did lose my husband to lung cancer, but he also spent two weeks working at Ground Zero right after 9/11.

I am finding myself relieved that Lin is taking it easy.
jules
Bleeding on the Floor
jules
December 15th, 2008 at 12:10pm
IMHO: I think Gerard and Lyn are much more traditional than they appear. Gerard and Lyn both seem rooted in family, thus my bet is a baby name will come from family.
mona disappeared.
In The Murder Scene
mona disappeared.
December 15th, 2008 at 03:20pm
^ for that, im 50% sure that they are gonna name their kid elena or helena, if its a girl.
rockchick17
Killjoy
rockchick17
December 15th, 2008 at 03:37pm
I didn't read the whole thread , my mistake . Why are we all argueing all of a sudden this is a celebration not a time to be strangling each other. Congratulations to the happy couple Very Happy
Cigarettes And Suicide
Bleeding on the Floor
Cigarettes And Suicide
December 15th, 2008 at 07:17pm
jules:
IMHO: I think Gerard and Lyn are much more traditional than they appear. Gerard and Lyn both seem rooted in family, thus my bet is a baby name will come from family.
I always got that feeling too. They remind me of me - people who don't know me think I'm way out there and crazy because I dress 'funny' and have a bunch of tattoos, but I'm really very traditional and somewhat conservative in certain ways.
I think it's great that they're starting a family of their own, if they allow the public to catch a glimpse here and there I think the fans will see a completely different side of them that has always been there, but few of them have bothered to see.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
December 15th, 2008 at 09:44pm
It's nice to know people read what people say and choose to ignore it and continue the argument anyways. Thaaaaaankssssssss. I'll say it again:

see what i see.:
Let's not turn this into a smokers vs. nonsmokers thread argument.

Not blaming anybody, just end it now before more trouble comes up. Thanks.
just cuz my attempt at being nice about warnings for once didn't work. And people wonder why I'm an asshat half of the time...

PS - If you feel the need to continue arguing about lifestyles, feel free to PM each other and continue the argument there. Or we do have a smoking thread in the discussions forum, I do believe. I'm sure it would have a nice place there and you can debate about smoking versus nonsmoking all you want.

PLEASE don't make me post about it again. Next time happy Lycia won't be here and my extreme bitchy side will be here.
Hayley Williams
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Hayley Williams
December 16th, 2008 at 12:29am
if mona seek army.:
^ for that, im 50% sure that they are gonna name their kid elena or helena, if its a girl.

I don't know why but if its a boy, I really wouldn't be surprised if its named after like- Mikey or something.
Pistol_GeeBucks
Joining The Black Parade
Pistol_GeeBucks
December 16th, 2008 at 11:41am
^ That would sweet, naming it after Mikey. =)
Lots of people think if it's a girl it will be named Elena.

I wonder who the godparents would be. Can you have more than one set of godparents? I don't know, I don't think I have any.
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
December 16th, 2008 at 12:38pm
Pistol_GeeBucks:
I wonder who the godparents would be. Can you have more than one set of godparents? I don't know, I don't think I have any.
Mikey and Alicia would be my guess, but Lindsey could want her sister. Catholics tend to select the couple closest to them that are able-bodied enough to take over in their absence - that's the actual purpose of a godparent.