Don't have an account? Create one!

Lyn-Z Pregnant.

AuthorMessage
youre_already_dead!
Killjoy
youre_already_dead!
December 19th, 2008 at 03:28pm
I am SO fucking Happy for gerard and lyn-z!!!

That is going to be one cute motherfucking kid. and the awsome thing is 9 months is in july and that when my birthday is. Oh that would be awsome id the baby's Birthday was on mine

But any way Yay i'm so proud for them i know they will both make great parents!! Very Happy
Ronnie Radke
Killjoy
Ronnie Radke
December 19th, 2008 at 04:13pm
i'm really excited fer them
i think they'll be wonderful parents, if it's true.
but im guessing that msi would need a new bass player, and mcr would need a new singer.
they seem like the type who would stop music for their kid.
but still, happy for them Very Happy
starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
December 19th, 2008 at 06:47pm
aha, it'd be pretty awesome if she craved coffee/starbucks. lmao. :p
though, i heard somewhere caffeine isn't not good for you when you're pregnant or something? idk (:
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
December 19th, 2008 at 08:34pm
heartquake.:
aha, it'd be pretty awesome if she craved coffee/starbucks. lmao. :p
though, i heard somewhere caffeine isn't not good for you when you're pregnant or something? idk (:
it's not. The mothers are advised to not drink coffee.
Cigarettes And Suicide
Bleeding on the Floor
Cigarettes And Suicide
December 19th, 2008 at 08:43pm
^ Yup. I never drank coffee before I gave birth to my daughter (the zero-sleep policy of newborns meant I had to do *something* to haul ass out of bed at 4am), but luckily I was able to quit drinking it again as soon as I started trying for another one.
..Still haven't managed to kick that Coke habit though, but I have cut down by buying smaller bottles and only drinking one with dinner. Doc says it's a bit like smoking - cut down as much as possible, but if you're *that* addicted to it, you'll do more harm than good by completely stopping.

I just wonder what kind of cravings she's having because they can be so ordinary, or so unusual - I heard Lauryn Hill (sp?) craved fingernails and cornflour while she was pregnant, and that some other celebrity was always wanting to eat dirt out of pot plants. Go figure.

Edit: I was also just wondering to myself whether her bellybutton is starting to pop out yet? I just noticed mine's almost there hahaha, and like I've said before, we appear to be due around the same time, *and* this is her first and she appears to have had a killer bod before now, so I'd assume her little bellybutton is hanging out like Homer Simpson's after Thanksgiving dinner. Sticky-outie pregnant bellybuttons are so cute!
playground eyes.
Awake and Unafraid
playground eyes.
December 21st, 2008 at 08:27am
Can anyone tell me approximately how many months into her pregnancy the baby bump will start to show?
I don't know much about pregnancies and I'd really like to know when it will start to become visible. Very HappyVery Happy
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
December 21st, 2008 at 09:22am
Star Crossed Lover:
Can anyone tell me approximately how many months into her pregnancy the baby bump will start to show?
I don't know much about pregnancies and I'd really like to know when it will start to become visible. Very HappyVery Happy
Normally about 3 months, I think?
tabitha
Bleeding on the Floor
tabitha
December 21st, 2008 at 10:55am
Cigarettes And Suicide:
Haha, oh yeah. I thought everybody was meant to take vitamins during pregnancy and breastfeeding? I hope Elevit or an equivalent is available in the US, apparently it's the 'only one that's clinically proven' to prevent spinal cord defects and other junk.

I don't think it has the same name here, and there are a bunch of different brands, but all of the prenatal vitamins have a bunch of folic acid (the actual supplement that works against spinal cord defects) and iron in them. I know I can't look at it from an expectant mom POV, I take them because I'm anemic and they don't mess me up like iron pills do, but it's funny because the people at the counter always stare at my not-at-all-pregnant stomach, wondering what I need them for. I'm sure she's found a good one to take daily.
Cigarettes And Suicide
Bleeding on the Floor
Cigarettes And Suicide
December 21st, 2008 at 10:59am
^ Yup, the general consensus is around three months, which is also when the announcement is usually made. Most of the time it doesn't show earlier because the uterus stays about the size of a pear until then, and is hidden by the pelvic bone, but once it starts swelling over the top of the pelvis, it gives your belly a little bump.
Of course, that can differ from person to person, depending on the condition of their body (mostly slimmer women show earlier than women who have a bit more weight on them), and whether they've had babies before (first pregnancies will tend to show a little later than subsequent ones, but of course again it varies from person to person - my first pregnancy started showing at around 8 weeks).

Usually, by the time a woman had announced that she is expecting, she has a little belly. 12 weeks is when the probability of miscarriage drops from around 30% to less than 1%, so it's considered safe to share the news if the pregnancy appears to be moving ahead healthily.
I'm pretty sure Lindsey's due around the same time as me, so I'd hazard a guess at her being somewhere around the 17-week mark by now - and she appears to be a pretty skinny little thing so I'd bet she's got a pretty decent-sized gut on her by now!!
Jenny.
Jenny.
December 21st, 2008 at 01:57pm
^It also depends on the deepness of your pelvis, I think...Correct me if I'm wrong.
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
December 21st, 2008 at 04:52pm
see what i see.:
Star Crossed Lover:
Normally about 3 months, I think?
Haha noooo more like second trimester for a VISIBLE bump that can no longer be hidden by a decently sized tee shirt. At 3 months, you'd have to be staring directly into her bare belly in order to see anything. You should see an unmistakable bump by five months (I however, was abnormally huge by then. The nurse yelled at me about it, but I pointed out that I started out really little and probably wouldn't gain much more in my third trimester, and I was proven right.)

I wonder the kid will wind up being addicted to? Damie used to shred paper.
tlynn1929
Killjoy
tlynn1929
December 22nd, 2008 at 12:49pm
I was in my 5th month before my bump started showing
fun ghoul
In a Bullet's Embrace
fun ghoul
December 23rd, 2008 at 03:47am
i wish i can have true love like them x)
/spam
Torimonster
Joining The Black Parade
Torimonster
December 23rd, 2008 at 03:50am
That's going to be a beautiful baby. :]
K.K.
Bleeding on the Floor
K.K.
December 23rd, 2008 at 06:54am
they're gonna be the among the coolest parents alive..
Pistol_GeeBucks
Joining The Black Parade
Pistol_GeeBucks
December 23rd, 2008 at 11:13am
On Mibba, people are wondering if they know the sex of the baby. Because on the tags to the picture Mikey put up it said somehting about a niece.

Tags: +epic win +hahaha +pwnd +do not want +new camera +tackle +think happy thoughts +oh shi- +chreestmas tree +mikeys face priceless +pretty doggie +michaeljamesway pwnedbydog +shit quality pic +wish qulaity was better +dogs love mikey way +you need to buy a new cel with +mikeyfuckinway +my nieces gonna love this +that dog is a fucking horse +el tio +dnw +epic dog tackle +mikey way is still skinny +stop hugging me +someone wants a kiss +winged hell-beast attacking mi +jigsaw suicide +mikeys epic sideburns +mikey got owned +slow dancing with edgar +m way learns judo +the dog from the odessey +mway is training for wwe +dog is trained in ufc combat

But apparantly anybody can edit the tags, so it might not be.
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
December 23rd, 2008 at 11:45am
Pistol_GeeBucks:
On Mibba, people are wondering if they know the sex of the baby. Because on the tags to the picture Mikey put up it said somehting about a niece.
We don't know if Lin's far along enough yet to tell that, and Mikey could have other nieces, you know; presuming that's his tag.
Pistol_GeeBucks
Joining The Black Parade
Pistol_GeeBucks
December 23rd, 2008 at 12:35pm
How could he have other nieces?
I didn't know Gerard and Mikey had another brother/sister. O.O Is there another way to have a niece?

Anyway, yeah you're probably right. Or it must be someone elses tag. I doubt Mikey would announce it that way.
polly pocket.
Fabulous Killjoy
polly pocket.
December 23rd, 2008 at 01:10pm
Alicia could have a brother/sister who has a daughter...
& I think it probably is someone else's tag.
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
December 23rd, 2008 at 08:32pm
His best friend's kids could be called nieces and nephews or his wife could have nieces and nephews.