Don't have an account? Create one!

It's Official-MCR Starting New Record...

AuthorMessage
mona disappeared.
In The Murder Scene
mona disappeared.
June 6th, 2009 at 04:51pm
idk how, but somehow i figured out they would release the album in november/december. idk, do you think they would release it next year?
look alive sunshine.
Shotgun Sinner
look alive sunshine.
June 6th, 2009 at 11:40pm
by the way things appear to be going i think it'll be early fall for sure. i just have a feeling,...
desert skies.
Shotgun Sinner
desert skies.
June 9th, 2009 at 08:23am
Countdown till recording: 2 days (:
As for when the album will be out, I don't have a clue how long the recording process takes. I guess it's different for everyone. I'd like to hope it's out before the end of the year, but you never know.
look alive sunshine.
Shotgun Sinner
look alive sunshine.
June 9th, 2009 at 10:27am
^ yeah... look at what happened with the black parade, that was supposed to be out much sooner than it was, but since mikey had some rough times and whatnot, it was post poned...sooo, we'll have to wait [some more Tehe]and see XD
Spirit of Jazz.
Motor Baby
Spirit of Jazz.
June 11th, 2009 at 05:07pm
posted by ray:

Tracking today!!!
posted by Ray on Jun 11, 2009 9:53am

Hey everyone, we officially start tracking today! Excited??? Yeah, us too! If I get around to it, maybe I'll post some updates from the studio!

=) also posted was a picture of a very very very happy monkey. xD

*so excited*
jmhudak17
Killjoy
jmhudak17
June 11th, 2009 at 06:23pm
i can't wait for this album..
AdamLambert
Really Not Okay
AdamLambert
June 15th, 2009 at 04:23am
NEITHER!
blackisback4444
Killjoy
blackisback4444
June 16th, 2009 at 12:48pm
ha. im camping out over night infront of my mall 4that cd, then i'm gonna wait infront of Hot Topic 4a hour w/a cd player so that i can listen 2it b4 i get outta the stor!!!!
Wolf-of-blood
Killjoy
Wolf-of-blood
June 22nd, 2009 at 10:11pm
I am so excited!
I cant wait to hear some new work
Incognito.
Bleeding on the Floor
Incognito.
June 23rd, 2009 at 04:10am
G is doing the vocals at the moment, the bass and drums have been layed down for a few tracks too! I'm so excited!
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
June 23rd, 2009 at 09:56am
I'm so excited! There working hard on this! Their really doing it!

It'll be here before we know it!

WAHHH! SO EXCITED!
Diane
Killjoy
Diane
June 27th, 2009 at 04:57pm
*O* YEAH! i heard rumors but i was not sure... the information was wrong ._.
'till i found this forum lol
I can't wait! i'm so happy! thanks
CupcakeSuicide
Thinking Happy Thoughts
CupcakeSuicide
July 27th, 2009 at 09:55pm
New Rolling Stone interview with Gerard here!
We know 2 song names!! 'Death Before Disco' and 'Born To Run'!!
jules
Bleeding on the Floor
jules
July 28th, 2009 at 03:39am
"Born to Run" is a very famous Springsteen song (& album) and is considered to be representative of his body of work. Gerard said that "Death Before Disco" was MCR's "Born to Run" in the recent rolling stone interview.

The songs are all wildly different, but the one I'm really excited about is called "Death Before Disco." It's a completely different sound for the band — it's like an anti-party song that you can party to. I can't wait for people to hear it. It brings back, lyrically, some of that wonderful fiction from the first album. I think we wrote our "Born to Run," and I'm so amped about that. To me, it's the greatest song we've ever written — it's my favorite MCR song. source: http://www.rollingstone.com/news/story/29344851/gerard_way_talks_new_comic_fabulous_killjoys_next_my_chemical_romance_album
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
July 28th, 2009 at 12:45pm
x.fade.to.black.x:
Thanks for the link, that was a fun read. I wonder if "Death" will be the first single then, and if those lucky Californian bastards will be the first to hear it (I have never resented L.A. more than I do right now) Disgust
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
July 28th, 2009 at 01:22pm
DBD sounds like it should be awesome!

Can't wait to hear it! 8DD

I bet the whole ablum is filled with shit like that.
CupcakeSuicide
Thinking Happy Thoughts
CupcakeSuicide
July 29th, 2009 at 12:14am
jules:
"Born to Run" is a very famous Springsteen song (& album) and is considered to be representative of his body of work. Gerard said that "Death Before Disco" was MCR's "Born to Run" in the recent rolling stone interview.

The songs are all wildly different, but the one I'm really excited about is called "Death Before Disco." It's a completely different sound for the band — it's like an anti-party song that you can party to. I can't wait for people to hear it. It brings back, lyrically, some of that wonderful fiction from the first album. I think we wrote our "Born to Run," and I'm so amped about that. To me, it's the greatest song we've ever written — it's my favorite MCR song. source: http://www.rollingstone.com/news/story/29344851/gerard_way_talks_new_comic_fabulous_killjoys_next_my_chemical_romance_album

Oops.. my bad! I was so excited I read over it super quickly!
stay away;
In a Bullet's Embrace
stay away;
July 30th, 2009 at 12:14pm
wow that is so exciting!! have they hinted to when DBD would be coming out, or even if it will be their first single Smile i am so happy for more MCR!!
CupcakeSuicide
Thinking Happy Thoughts
CupcakeSuicide
August 1st, 2009 at 06:57pm
kid from yesterday.
Bleeding on the Floor
kid from yesterday.
August 1st, 2009 at 07:32pm
^ I got out of bed to watch/listen to those new songs. And it's an ungodly hour where I am. xD

The new direction is amazing...my jaw literally dropped when I first heard it, it's just so old-school and classic rock and roll and I am in loveeeee with all the songs. Can't stop putting it on repeat either.
Can't wait for the new record to drop. -is done stating the obvious-