Don't have an account? Create one!

Rumors Thread

AuthorMessage
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
August 24th, 2010 at 06:02pm
I doubt it's September. They usually give at least two month's notice before releasing anything.
SheaLeone;KJ
Motor Baby
SheaLeone;KJ
August 24th, 2010 at 07:26pm
http://drinkingsouls.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/artworkauditions.jpg
oh Lord. let the speculation begin!
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
August 24th, 2010 at 07:55pm
Wait, what is that supposed to be?

Never mind, I figured it out.

It's this:

A big thanks to A$h for this exclusive news. The above picture shows a My Chemical Romance audition advertisement sent out to actors. There are two roles, a girl aged 8-10 with an attitude and vulnerability, and a feminine male aged 18-25, with abs, who can roller skate. The two roles are to be used in the album artwork, advertising, promo, publicity, multimedia, digital and on-line, website and merchandise. There is also a possibility that they will appear in a music video. The shoot is currently set to take place on August 30th, but may be rescheduled anytime up until September 3rd. With that in mind, it looks like the album will be released in late October or November sometime.
perfectly flawed.
In The Murder Scene
perfectly flawed.
August 24th, 2010 at 09:37pm
Is that a legit website?
SheaLeone;KJ
Motor Baby
SheaLeone;KJ
August 24th, 2010 at 09:57pm
perfectly flawed.:
Is that a legit website?
drinking souls?
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
August 24th, 2010 at 10:25pm
[quote="Potter."][quote="perfectly flawed."] Is that a legit website?

The person who posted it, got it from a person, who got it from a friend who recieved it. So, I pretty much 75% trust it.
the_lovecats
Killjoy
the_lovecats
August 24th, 2010 at 11:43pm
Now THIS is the kind of stuff I have been wanting to see pop up!!
At least we know the "ball" is officially rolling in getting this album out!
I'm thinking rollerskating/Death Before Disco music video??

-x-
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
August 25th, 2010 at 12:43am
Lmfao @ ladyboy (unless it's a term for something other than the obvious) with tights in the wardrobe and natalie portman.

why do they need a roller skating mangirl in tights and a tough yet vulnerable child that they want to emulate Natalie portman

about Natalie portman in the professional as quoted from wikipedia jsyk the gist (jist?) of the girl

On a particular day on his way home, he sees Mathilda Lando (Natalie Portman), a twelve-year-old girl with a black eye and smoking a cigarette, living with her dysfunctional family in an apartment down the hallway. Mathilda's father (Michael Badalucco) attracts the ire of corrupt DEA agents, who have been paying him to store cocaine in his residence, after they discover that he has been stealing some of the drugs for himself. A cadre of DEA agents storm the building, led by a sharp-suited and drug-addicted Norman "Stan" Stansfield (Gary Oldman), who murders Mathilda's entire family, missing her only because she was out shopping when they arrived. When she returns with the groceries she was sent to buy and notices the carnage, she calmly continues down the hallway past the open door of her family's apartment, and receives sanctuary from a reluctant Léon.

Mathilda, who soon discovers that Léon is a hitman, begs him to become her caretaker, and to teach her his skills as a "cleaner": she wants to avenge the murder of her four-year-old brother, the only member of her family that she actually loved. Léon shows her how to use firearms, including a scoped-up sniper rifle. In return, she offers her services as a maid and teacher, remedying Léon's illiteracy. Léon hesitantly accepts her offer and the two begin working together. As they do so, Mathilda admits to Léon several times that she is falling in love with him, but he says nothing back.
Blood!Parade
Joining The Black Parade
Blood!Parade
August 25th, 2010 at 07:46am
Is it just me or does the artwork seem a bit pixelated around the text? No expert, just an observation! (http://drinkingsouls.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/artworkauditions.jpg)
The Rumor
Awake and Unafraid
The Rumor
August 25th, 2010 at 08:28am
^ It's because of the quality of the screencap, that's a common thing when saving graphics as jpg instead of png.

The usage is interesting, looks like it's more for the album artwork than the video? I'm still as confused/clueless as I was before though. Razz
Blood!Parade
Joining The Black Parade
Blood!Parade
August 25th, 2010 at 08:46am
The Rumor:
^ It's because of the quality of the screencap, that's a common thing when saving graphics as jpg instead of png.

The usage is interesting, looks like it's more for the album artwork than the video? I'm still as confused/clueless as I was before though. Razz

Ahh, that makes sense about the screencap - thanks Very Happy

I gues I must just be used to all the rumours about the new album that I forget that they really are 'coming back' into circulation soon!
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
August 26th, 2010 at 06:27pm
It's a still of the movie The Professional in that pic.... not their album artwork...
the_lovecats
Killjoy
the_lovecats
August 27th, 2010 at 03:29am
Gee just tweeted,

http://twitter.com/gerardway

New song?
-x-
the_lovecats
Killjoy
the_lovecats
August 27th, 2010 at 03:49am
Here is a direct link to the image he posted in his tweet just incase it for whatever reason doesn't work for you..
http://c0013468.cdn1.cloudfiles.rackspacecloud.com/x2_27aec2d
-x-
scarecrow.
Jazz Hands
scarecrow.
August 27th, 2010 at 04:08am
The Aftermath, what are you guys thinking? album name or just a song title? or nothing?
the_lovecats
Killjoy
the_lovecats
August 27th, 2010 at 01:58pm
I'm thinking song title, I just couldn't see them dropping the album name within a little photo posted on twitter...

-x-
The Rumor
Awake and Unafraid
The Rumor
August 27th, 2010 at 04:22pm
I was thinking it looked like it could be something to with the CD booklet.
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
August 28th, 2010 at 04:16pm
I would prefer the "Look Alive, Sunshine" to be the title rather than "The Aftermath." IDK, that's just me, though. But who knows? This could have nothing to do with the album...
scarecrow.
Jazz Hands
scarecrow.
August 28th, 2010 at 06:44pm
I gotta admit, I like 'em both a lot. I hope it's a teaser or something, and I could picture lyrics like NANANANANANANANA as a song by them, haha.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
August 29th, 2010 at 12:48am
Murdered.:
I gotta admit, I like 'em both a lot. I hope it's a teaser or something, and I could picture lyrics like NANANANANANANANA as a song by them, haha.
I love songs that have na na na nas in them.

like, I think I'm gonna make a playlist of them. not that you care and it's totally OT, but it's true, na na na na's are just catchy. It's like Boys Like Girls' Love Drunk and Blink's All the Small Things. Even Dead's la la la la's. They're just infectious and stuff.