Don't have an account? Create one!

Rumors Thread

AuthorMessage
CrypticDrummer
Killjoy
CrypticDrummer
September 20th, 2010 at 04:51pm
Wow. Way to go everyone...being creepy as fuck.

Not everyone is a girl who wants to see two guys get it on...just saying...and none of this stuff is exactly a rumor either...just a bunch of creepy girls writing creepy things about guys in a band.
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
September 20th, 2010 at 05:04pm
They do that sometimes, no big deal.
These are just things that could be rumours, because sometimes there's some crazy shit.
I remember reading someone saying that Matt Pelissier had sex with Lindsey when she was 13 and got her pregnant when MCR was touring with their first album.
That makes no sense, because Lindsey is now 34 therefore making that impossible.
Jenny.
Jenny.
September 20th, 2010 at 05:20pm
CrypticDrummer:

Not everyone is a girl who wants to see two guys get it on...just saying...and none of this stuff is exactly a rumor either...just a bunch of creepy girls writing creepy things about guys in a band.

It's called a joke. Nobody is forcing you to read it.
Finnick Odair
In the Cannibal Glow
Finnick Odair
September 20th, 2010 at 05:36pm
FOOTCHEST WAS REAL.
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
September 20th, 2010 at 05:38pm
Aww, Footchest.
I miss Footchest...
x..touching_hands..x
Really Not Okay
x..touching_hands..x
September 20th, 2010 at 06:05pm
i believe in footchest. <3
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
September 20th, 2010 at 06:15pm
CrypticDrummer:

dude it's a joke kthnx. i don't even like jared leto and would never love to see them have anything. that's frank's job. plz understand the fact that not everyone in this fandom has to be srs bizznezz and we need to have fun somehow. it was on their twitters, gerard and jared were being cute together

if that makes me creepy then let the creeping commence. ~i feel you creepin i can see it from ma shadowwwww.

scroll on by if you find it disturbing, this is what always goes down in these threads. back onto semi-topic now.
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
September 20th, 2010 at 06:22pm
i know i ~hate jared leto (because i hate 30STM) but i found it to be hilarious.
Gerard Way.
In the Cannibal Glow
Gerard Way.
September 20th, 2010 at 08:51pm
Y SO SRS?

Also, did someone say Frerard is not real?????

Frank is NOT happy with your statement.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
September 20th, 2010 at 08:57pm

edit:// rumor to be on semi topic: gerard likes his muffins buttered.
lol jk. no seriously i read somewhere that they wouldn't have an actual drummer for now, i think FB.
Go fuck yourself
Devil's Got Your Number
Go fuck yourself
September 21st, 2010 at 01:26am
Jared sent Gerard a sex robot as a replacement for him while their on tour. That said robot will be on every stage in the back with a sign that reads "temporary drummer robot"

I think their probably gonna end up getting one of their friends, probably like the drummer from Pency Prep or something to cover the tour portion. I can't see them actually getting a new drummer. Or I have a feeling maybe their just using either Ray or a computerized drum for when they were recording.

Edit: I didn't realize how badly I wrote this the first time. I'm sick, forgive me.
Yekith
Jazz Hands
Yekith
September 21st, 2010 at 02:08am
Actually, I just saw that a magazine from Mexico, while talking on their site about everything we already know (name of the album, tour, trailer), mentioned the ex Pencey Prep Tim Hagevik as Bob's replacement. No more info about it, they say it as if everybody already knew. *shrugs* No idea where they got that from and IF true, whether he only played drums for the album or if he'll be their permanent new drummer.

If I were to say who I wanted, that was James Dewees, but since that's most probably not possible, I'd be glad to know they got a friend to join them. No problem with that.

Anyway, rumor so far, since only that magazine said it.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
September 21st, 2010 at 10:17am
I'd love if James joined to do drums

edit:// oh and on ONTD they have this thing where Jared Leto drinks the blood of virgins to stay young looking.

him and jared leto and drinking from the same cup of virgin blood i see....

this is the best ever, now we know how a 30 something year old man stays so darn fierce.
Go fuck yourself
Devil's Got Your Number
Go fuck yourself
September 21st, 2010 at 02:59pm
Whoa O.O apparently I nailed the new possibly drummer. Weren't they looking at him to for a replacement of Matt along with Bob? I thought I had heard that somewhere.
Search and Destroy
Search and Destroy
September 21st, 2010 at 03:24pm
lycia.:
I'd love if James joined to do drums

edit:// oh and on ONTD they have this thing where Jared Leto drinks the blood of virgins to stay young looking.

him and jared leto and drinking from the same cup of virgin blood i see....

this is the best ever, now we know how a 30 something year old man stays so darn fierce.
Anyone for Vampire Tea?
See what you do to my head Lycia rolling on floor
Yekith
Jazz Hands
Yekith
September 21st, 2010 at 04:30pm
My Dear Delirious:
Whoa O.O apparently I nailed the new possibly drummer. Weren't they looking at him to for a replacement of Matt along with Bob? I thought I had heard that somewhere.

Hahaha yeah, maybe you did! And no idea, I don't remember hearing of the other possibilities they considered before Bob. I'd actually never thought of Pencey's ex drummer! Could be...
Tallulah
Admin
Tallulah
September 21st, 2010 at 05:07pm
CrypticDrummer:

Whoa! Off the high horse!

The Jared/Gerard jokes are merely laughing at fangirls. Not creepy at all.

Think you got the wrong end of the stick....

/latebutsomeofushavetoworkyouknow Wink
Go fuck yourself
Devil's Got Your Number
Go fuck yourself
September 21st, 2010 at 06:01pm
Yekith:

Hahaha yeah, maybe you did! And no idea, I don't remember hearing of the other possibilities they considered before Bob. I'd actually never thought of Pencey's ex drummer! Could be...
HOLY SHIT I'M AN MCR PSYCHIC! As soon as I heard they were going on tour, I thought "hmm I wonder if they are gonna get the old drummer from Pency Prep to fill in". Dead serious.

I had heard that rumor before but I can't remember where. It was something like they asked multiple people if they'd be up for being the drummer and Bob just said yes first or something.
SisterOfTheRose
Jazz Hands
SisterOfTheRose
September 22nd, 2010 at 05:54am
murder tramp;:
They do that sometimes, no big deal.
These are just things that could be rumours, because sometimes there's some crazy shit.
I remember reading someone saying that Matt Pelissier had sex with Lindsey when she was 13 and got her pregnant when MCR was touring with their first album.
That makes no sense, because Lindsey is now 34 therefore making that impossible.

She ages faster than us mere mortals.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
September 22nd, 2010 at 09:13am
Opposite of her husband who uses her as a cover. ;D