AuthorMessage
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
October 11th, 2010 at 04:07pm
vampire money;:
idk i just don't care that much lol
/spaam
hdu, then gtfo nicki............................... lol jk

i've decided that MCR want to emulate the Smashing Pumpkins' career more than they've let on, and Bob will be back next album like Jimmy was for Machina. That's my rumor I'm starting
vampire money;
Killjoy
vampire money;
October 11th, 2010 at 04:19pm
i was about to tell somebody to hold my earrings
you best be kidding~

and uh no. clearly gerard way is a diva and bob couldn't handle his diva-ness anymore so he peaced out. that's the real story.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
October 11th, 2010 at 04:26pm
well then as in the fine words of TI ~u can have whatever u like. i choose my super amazing and totally believable TSP theory
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
October 11th, 2010 at 04:46pm
Why the hell would you call yourselves the MCRmy if MCR fans were the MCRmy first? Let alone stealing the same logo and font.

They should think of a different name, or different font. Thumb down
My Name Is Mok
Joining The Black Parade
My Name Is Mok
October 11th, 2010 at 07:48pm
MCRmy doesn't even make sense for McFly. I could see McArmy...but MCRmy isn't as a play on words like it is when used in reference to the My Chem. fandom. It's just kinda...Illiterate, for lack of a better word.
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
October 11th, 2010 at 07:57pm
Mad Man:
MCRmy doesn't even make sense for McFly. I could see McArmy...but MCRmy isn't as a play on words like it is when used in reference to the My Chem. fandom. It's just kinda...Illiterate, for lack of a better word.

yeah, that makes sense. they should really consider something else...

otherwise they will get a lot of hell from the mcr fans. o_O
Gerard Way.
In the Cannibal Glow
Gerard Way.
October 11th, 2010 at 08:31pm
It makes me sick that they also stole the "you cannot destroy us" tagline. x[
vampire money;
Killjoy
vampire money;
October 11th, 2010 at 09:30pm
mcfly are irrelevant. nobody cares about them except for the 5 fans they do have.
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
October 12th, 2010 at 07:24am
yeah i know, mcfly aren't even that good.
but i hate how they stole the name because, for one thing, it'll be really confusing,
and another is that we were the mcrmy first!
Sweet Pandemonium.
Bleeding on the Floor
Sweet Pandemonium.
October 12th, 2010 at 07:59am
New rumour about why Bob left.
Someone posted in a blog on MCR.com that their friend bumped into Bob at Bamboozle and that apparently Bob said that the band were going to split up, so he just decided to leave instead. He also apparently said that Frank was being an asshole to everyone in the band except Gerard.
The person who posted the blog has deleted it now otherwise I would've posted a link.
It sounds highly unlikely to me that Bob would say something like that, especially to a fan and that that's what happened. Personally I don't believe it.
What do you guys think?
Gerard Way.
In the Cannibal Glow
Gerard Way.
October 12th, 2010 at 08:13am
Sweet Pandemonium.:
He also apparently said that Frank was being an asshole to everyone in the band except Gerard.

*coughfrerardisrealcough*
Finnick Odair
In the Cannibal Glow
Finnick Odair
October 12th, 2010 at 08:21am
I wouldn't trust anything that people say. I once talked to this girl who said that she heard Lyn-Z saying she was going to milk Gerard for all his money and then divorce him after a year. That never happened. She was swearing on her life as well. There are some serious crazies out there. I doubt we'll ever know the truth about why he left.
scarecrow.
Jazz Hands
scarecrow.
October 12th, 2010 at 09:19am
Sweet Pandemonium.:
Frank was being an asshole to everyone in the band except Gerard.

Naughty
Oi Oi
Killjoy
Oi Oi
October 12th, 2010 at 11:36am
murder tramp;:
yeah i know, mcfly aren't even that good.
but i hate how they stole the name because, for one thing, it'll be really confusing,
and another is that we were the mcrmy first!

McFly didn't steal the name, some fan did. Tom may have reblogged it on Tumblr, but he wasn't to know it was already in use by MCR. For all he knew, some fan made it.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
October 12th, 2010 at 01:04pm
Sweet Pandemonium.:
New rumour about why Bob left.
Someone posted in a blog on MCR.com that their friend bumped into Bob at Bamboozle and that apparently Bob said that the band were going to split up, so he just decided to leave instead. He also apparently said that Frank was being an asshole to everyone in the band except Gerard.
The person who posted the blog has deleted it now otherwise I would've posted a link.
It sounds highly unlikely to me that Bob would say something like that, especially to a fan and that that's what happened. Personally I don't believe it.
What do you guys think?
i'd believe gerard being an asshole over frank being an asshole. everyone and their mothers bumped into bob at bamboozle and he told them a different thing each time. and obviously the band had no intentions of splitting up if they were still working together

blah, people these days.
Go fuck yourself
Devil's Got Your Number
Go fuck yourself
October 12th, 2010 at 01:39pm
vampire money;:
yeah, people were freaking out about it on tumblr.
i don't see the big deal. mcr fans are still the mcrmy.
Yeah, but it's just obnoxious for someone to take your name and run with it for themselves. That just makes me think badly of McFly now.
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
October 12th, 2010 at 04:11pm
Oi Oi:
McFly didn't steal the name, some fan did. Tom may have reblogged it on Tumblr, but he wasn't to know it was already in use by MCR. For all he knew, some fan made it.

I know, but the fact that the fans want to use it and the person who sent it to him obviously knew MCR fan's had that name already.
And the slogan, and the font, and the logo.
Which is what gets on my nerves.
Go fuck yourself
Devil's Got Your Number
Go fuck yourself
October 12th, 2010 at 11:32pm
murder tramp;:
Oi Oi:

I know, but the fact that the fans want to use it and the person who sent it to him obviously knew MCR fan's had that name already.
And the slogan, and the font, and the logo.
Which is what gets on my nerves.
Exactly. Even if at firs they didn't know, it's tacky to try and rip some one of in such a way. When I saw it, it just really aggravated me. To me it's just bad press, but some people believe bad press is good press.

Also to wherever it was before about Bob bumping into some random stranger before and saying "oh the band's splitting up". Part of my brain can't even comprehend that. Bob's not really an out there guy, he's the pretty shy type and he doesn't really strike me as the guy looking for a bleeding heart to tell his woes to. I just can't see him telling some random fan "oh hey you like us? Oh well sucks for you, were breaking up. But you get to be special and know way before everyone else" If he won't talk about it at all now with anyone, why would he before?
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
October 13th, 2010 at 07:50am
Besides, if he left because the band was splitting up, wouldn't that mean he could go back now? rolling on floor
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
October 13th, 2010 at 11:27am
Ahhh, rumours thread...how I have missed you.

Gerard Way.:
Sweet Pandemonium.:
He also apparently said that Frank was being an asshole to everyone in the band except Gerard.

*coughfrerardisrealcough*