Don't have an account? Create one!

Rumors Thread

AuthorMessage
Go fuck yourself
Devil's Got Your Number
Go fuck yourself
October 9th, 2010 at 09:16pm
She kinda looks like Lyn-Z, so maybe if that's what he's attracted to.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
October 9th, 2010 at 11:17pm
Vampire Money.:
Are there any pictures of Kat?
no. besides the "rumored", there's no other pictures that we know of. i think they worked hard to hide her out of the limelight as to not have to deal with fans stalking her down and whatnot. this fandom is none too kind to girlfriends, as shown by the petition for frank and jamia to break up (no srsly, it existed), the eliza haters (just due to being with gerard, not disliking her as a person - such as myself), people saying alicia cheats on mikey...).

gerard has never been much to show his relationships and personal life (unless they're people used to the attention, such as lyn or eliza). rarely any pictures together unless they're candids. lyn-z is the most of his personal life we've ever really seen... idk why i typed this all out and rambled.
vampire money;
Killjoy
vampire money;
October 9th, 2010 at 11:43pm
kinda miss the eliza drama. kanye shrug.
& lol everyone didn't like her. I didn't like her because of other shit, too.
she was like the angelina of mcr gilrfriends~

I remember reading ages ago that Bam Margera (lol I think it was him) met Kat and Gerard and he's like 'she's nice' or something. It was on his blog? idek.
Go fuck yourself
Devil's Got Your Number
Go fuck yourself
October 10th, 2010 at 12:49am
Vampire Money.:
kinda miss the eliza drama. kanye shrug.
& lol everyone didn't like her. I didn't like her because of other shit, too.
she was like the angelina of mcr gilrfriends~
[IM G]http://i56.tinypic.com/1z71vdl.jpg[/IMG]

I remember reading ages ago that Bam Margera (lol I think it was him) met Kat and Gerard and he's like 'she's nice' or something. It was on his blog? idek.
I don't miss Eliza. I'm happy for Gerard if he's happy, but if some chick is gonna treat him badly and cause drama in his life (like Eliza) then I'm glad she's out.

That's one thing about fandom, people need to learn to be happy if they are happy, and not try to break up who the band members wanna be with. Disgust
vampire money;
Killjoy
vampire money;
October 10th, 2010 at 01:07am
miss the drama. not the girl.
we don't really know if she treated him badly btw.

does anyone have the video where she reaches for his hand but he pulls away?
does it even exist? it got taken down before I got to see it.
Yekith
Jazz Hands
Yekith
October 10th, 2010 at 01:23am
Hey! I just found the pic of Bob with the 'famous' little brown dog and it can't be Olivia cause...it's a boy. I see a tiny penis...xD

Of course, that doesn't mean Olivia couldn't be a dog, but it wasn't this dog.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
October 10th, 2010 at 03:32am
There was never anything that said Eliza treated him badly anywhere, so idg where that's coming from. I didnt like her and I'll even say that much...
Vampire Money.:
miss the drama. not the girl.
we don't really know if she treated him badly btw.

does anyone have the video where she reaches for his hand but he pulls away?
does it even exist? it got taken down before I got to see it.
I think it was behind the scenes of either MTV or seventh avenue drop on fuse. Probably doesn't help you... I'm leaning towards the fuse one so maybe YouTube it and see if there's a BTS thing??
vampire money;
Killjoy
vampire money;
October 10th, 2010 at 03:59am
there's nothing. thanks tho.
I wanted to laugh Sad
Finnick Odair
In the Cannibal Glow
Finnick Odair
October 10th, 2010 at 04:21am
So The Only Hope For Me is You is the next single and not Bulletproof Heart? I'm guessing it's not a proper video single, yes?
vampire money;
Killjoy
vampire money;
October 10th, 2010 at 04:53am
Nah. Na Na Na isn't even out yet.
Paint It Black
Bulletproof Heart
Paint It Black
October 10th, 2010 at 06:46am
i never liked eliza (not because of her relationship with gerard), and i lost all respect for her when she wrote that paul/emma story and did an interview about it. not saying gerard was a saint, i bet he wasn't, but whatever happened between them.. i think it's an awful thing to do what she did.

gerard wasn't ever really "public" about his relationship with eliza, was he? he mentioned her a few times and there are a few pics, but that's it. i always got the feeling that he was trying to hide it, whilst eliza wanted to tell the whole world.
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
October 10th, 2010 at 08:20am
I always hated Eliza, too. That "Commit Me Already" really crossed the line. As mcuh as I laughed at how stupid it was, how terrible the spelling and grammar was, about how much it rambled on about things... it was such an awful thing to you. You don't go and write a story about your ex boyfriend. As well as having interviews about it.

It's just, he broke up with you, get over it.

Paint It Black:
gerard wasn't ever really "public" about his relationship with eliza, was he? he mentioned her a few times and there are a few pics, but that's it. i always got the feeling that he was trying to hide it, whilst eliza wanted to tell the whole world.

I actually agree. I heard a rumour that he told her to delete her myspace and buzznet and she did for like, a week, but then they were up again. I don't know if that's true or not.
Jenny.
Jenny.
October 10th, 2010 at 09:10am
Guys, please remember, this isn't an Eliza-Bashing thread....
Paint It Black
Bulletproof Heart
Paint It Black
October 10th, 2010 at 10:14am
I know, I know. Wasn't my intention. Sorry.
scarecrow.
Jazz Hands
scarecrow.
October 10th, 2010 at 10:52am
Love how donna just lols at her when she's like ~I'm going to marry your son. /spam
vampire money;
Killjoy
vampire money;
October 10th, 2010 at 12:56pm
hahhhahah yes! and the black pajama party~
/spam
Tallulah
Admin
Tallulah
October 10th, 2010 at 04:48pm
See, I always liked Eliza and think she got a bad press. The Paul/Emma story was pretty lame but also very tame. She could have been much worse; it was hardly a kiss and tell. If she was more like many of the women who end relationships with rockstars then we would know his inside leg measurement and intimate details of his underwear department!

I emailed with her her a few times and always found her to be friendly and rather sweet.

/spam
vampire money;
Killjoy
vampire money;
October 10th, 2010 at 06:47pm
you gotta admit, sometimes she liked fucking with us. or at least I think so.
looking back it was fun tho.
/ spaaaam bro.
Tallulah
Admin
Tallulah
October 10th, 2010 at 06:54pm
In retrospect I think she was stupid. I don't think even she knew how bad things had got. It was incredibly naive of her but I don't believe she was intentially malicious. She took a lot of shit in those days - she got death threats ffs.
vampire money;
Killjoy
vampire money;
October 10th, 2010 at 07:11pm
Yeah, some MCR fans are really defensive. Doesn't mean you should be sending death threats to somebody.
looking back I thought she was with Gerard for the fame, but I think she was just obsessed with the dude.