Don't have an account? Create one!

Rumors Thread

AuthorMessage
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
October 10th, 2010 at 07:19pm
After reading Commit Me Already, I think she was obsessed with him, and maybe also obsessed with fame which wasn't in there.
Draculoid
Killjoy
Draculoid
October 10th, 2010 at 10:52pm
murder tramp;:
After reading Commit Me Already, I think she was obsessed with him, and maybe also obsessed with fame which wasn't in there.

I just read that, and the girl was insane. It was clear from the beginning that she wanted to be with him because he was in a band. And then as the band got bigger, she became more obsessed with him.
Gerard Way.
In the Cannibal Glow
Gerard Way.
October 11th, 2010 at 01:13am
i think she's obsessed with fame and Gerard is the fast-track for her to get there. Remember when she's on that tv show called "Blind Date" ? Her attention-seeking behaviour on that show is pretty whack.

ps: No offence if you're her friend/fan, i just don't like her attitude.
Tallulah
Admin
Tallulah
October 11th, 2010 at 02:42am
I'm not a "fan" I just think she was treated really badly by MCR fans. Regardless of whatever she wanted, fame or fortune, the fact was Gerard loved her. He's no idiot; so maybe some people should have trusted his judgement and accepted the fact she wasn't the monster she was made out to be.
Jenny.
Jenny.
October 11th, 2010 at 03:55am
I completely completely agree with Tallulah. Often MCR fans may be too young to realise that a relationship isn't a one sided thing. Maybe Eliza did hurt Gerard, but if that's the case, I can almost guarantee you that Gerard hurt Eliza too. At the end of the day, they loved each other once upon a time, and why is it not okay for Eliza to be cut up about it? Surely the fans should be happy, seeing as Gerard had a girl who loved him so much? If Gerard was the one who was so upset about things, Eliza would be painted as a villain. Again. It seems she could do nothing right, whilst Gerard could do no wrong. That I can understand to an extent, but not as far as the fans went. It's sort of ridiculous, tbh.
Paint It Black
Bulletproof Heart
Paint It Black
October 11th, 2010 at 04:01am
even though i never liked eliza, i completely agree that she had to take so much shit i'm sure she didn't deserve. seriously, death threats? maybe she was obsessed with gerard or fame, but that doesn't make it ok to threat someone. i know from personal experience that sometimes you don't realize how involved or deep into the shit you are until it's all over.
vampire money;
Killjoy
vampire money;
October 11th, 2010 at 04:13am
Judging from Commit Me Already, it wasn't a healthy relationship. At all.
He got with Eliza like a day after he broke up with Kat & cheated on Kat when they were still together.
+ all this other shit, Eliza drinking and doing drugs again, self mutilation.
but this is all from her story so who knows what's true and what isn't.
Paint It Black
Bulletproof Heart
Paint It Black
October 11th, 2010 at 06:42am
Right, we will never know what happened. Gerard isn't exactly likely to tell his version, neither does he have a reason to. Does anyone have a link to Commit Me Already? I read it aaages ago and I would like to have a look at it again.

And maybe we should consider changing the subject. We're discussing rumors, sure, but it happened years ago. Idk.
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
October 11th, 2010 at 07:49am
Here is a link to Commit Me Already.

I personally think that she wasn't really in love with Gerard, just like, extremley infatuated or something, like in Twilight. Remember in the beginning where she wanted to meet him because he was hot or something? I think that was the only reason she really liked him. I mean, I never could stand Eliza so maybe I'm the only one who sees it. I would never wish death upon her though- that, I think, is a little too far.

/spam
Mikey's_Glasses
Banned
Mikey's_Glasses
October 11th, 2010 at 10:51am
Tallulah; Killjoy:
[IMG ]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/livtattum/Girlfriends.jpg[/IMG]

This is rumoured to be a picture of Gee and Kat (with Bert and Kate) but we don't know for sure.

I thought the blond girl was Kat

fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
October 11th, 2010 at 11:10am
^^ Don't quote pictures. and nobody knows what kat looks like, everything is all speculative.
Paint It Black
Bulletproof Heart
Paint It Black
October 11th, 2010 at 12:51pm
Thanks for the link!
I read the story again - it was even worse than I remembered.
It's pretty clear to me that she had a very unhealthy obession with him. I'm not a psychologist so obviously I don't know this for sure, but to me it sounds like the obession fits with her mental condition: she's bipolar and suicidal, and she might very well suffer from OCD (compulsive-obsession disorder). Of course I don't know this, I'm only speculating.

However, this does not justify the actions of the crazy part of the fanbase.
Gerard Way.
In the Cannibal Glow
Gerard Way.
October 11th, 2010 at 01:31pm
I'd probably have some sympathy for her if she didn't act so crazy after the breakup. Plus, I don't think she's over him because I read in other fansite that she recently tweeted about famous married people cheating on his wife which caused some uproar among her followers because they thought she meant Gerard was cheating on Lynz with her.

And yeah, I know Gerard probably has his side of the story, but at least he didn't shove it on everyone's face. I'd probably lose my respect for him too if he did that.
Tallulah
Admin
Tallulah
October 11th, 2010 at 01:39pm
Where did Eliza shove the details of the story into our faces? Commit me already was ages and ages after the break up- months, maybe even a year. Plus it was on her myspace, so unless MCR fans were creeping on her it wouldn't have been read. How did she behave crazy after the break up?

As far as I remember she went ino hiding and we hardly hear from her in any form
On the interwebz for months and months.
Mikey's_Glasses
Banned
Mikey's_Glasses
October 11th, 2010 at 01:40pm
fabulous killjoy.:
^^ Don't quote pictures. and nobody knows what kat looks like, everything is all speculative.

sorry for that. i'll try to remember Wink

/endofspam
Tallulah
Admin
Tallulah
October 11th, 2010 at 01:43pm
mikey's_glasses:

I thought the blond girl was Kat

There was a really old interview (I bet Lycia can find it) from the bullets era that describes Kat coming into the studio and her being a brunette or something like that.

I'm pretty certain the blonde is Bert's girlfriend Kate who died.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
October 11th, 2010 at 01:46pm
i know the exact interview, i just can't remember what mag it was. it was on TIP i think, but isn't TIP down?

It was a kind of underground mag.

And yes, Kate was blonde if I'm not mistaken, and isn't there a pic of her with Gerard again and Bert (or it could be the first posted one)
Mikey's_Glasses
Banned
Mikey's_Glasses
October 11th, 2010 at 01:47pm
thank you for the information.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
October 11th, 2010 at 01:48pm
yes the blonde in that picture is the blonde in this one:

Mikey's_Glasses
Banned
Mikey's_Glasses
October 11th, 2010 at 01:51pm
can't find it right now, but i found another picture of gerard and that blond girl (only the two of them) in front of a mirror