Don't have an account? Create one!

WEBSITE HAS CHANGED!!!!

AuthorMessage
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
September 5th, 2010 at 06:12pm
Maybe Dr. Death is in zone 4, and the others are trying to find him and shit but they can't ever get to him.

(idk if that theory was posted anywhere on here, but hopefully you'll get it anyways.)
scarecrow.
Jazz Hands
scarecrow.
September 5th, 2010 at 06:36pm
Okay this might sound very confusing but people have been going back and forth with ideas and I thought I'd share - I'm not saying this is fact or anything just something interesting and I think you guys might enjoy looking into it. Anyways, AgentCherrYCola (a lot of people are assuming he is fake, but he is leaving a lot of cryptic things) tweeted

copy: Been getting some strange bleedover lately... any other REACTers out there?

REACT = Radio Emergency Associated Communication Teams (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radio_Emergency_Associated_Communication_Teams)

They use CB slang, which is what some of cryptic tweets have been made of. As an example I'll use this

pit stop at Alligator Station... (tweeted by AgentCherryCola) According to http://www.cbgazette.com/slang.html, Alligator Station means All mouth and no ears. A person who likes to talk just to hear himself.

There's more but you guys can dig into it. Sorry if this was long, just trying to help.
SianySTFU_8D
Killjoy
SianySTFU_8D
September 5th, 2010 at 06:56pm
People are saying agentcherrycola's fake - but are we saying fake as in, they're created him, to try and throw us off, or fake as in someones done it to just to be a twit ><
also, maybe everyones reading into WAAAAAAAAAY too much...
skeleton00x
Jazz Hands
skeleton00x
September 5th, 2010 at 07:13pm
The real one is the with an i not y.

"oops, sorry @AgentCherriCola, always forget its an i not y"
scarecrow.
Jazz Hands
scarecrow.
September 5th, 2010 at 07:24pm
That's true. Like I said though I only posted it for you guys to look into. I'm very skeptical about it myself.
spend4zen
Killjoy
spend4zen
September 5th, 2010 at 07:32pm
Not sure but I noticed that AgentCherryCola post pretty close to the same times as Frank.... The one with the Y..., I believe the one with the I may be Mikey.
spend4zen
Killjoy
spend4zen
September 5th, 2010 at 07:32pm
Latest post is a bunch of craziness with numbers, I give up on this one. Shocked
skeleton00x
Jazz Hands
skeleton00x
September 5th, 2010 at 07:41pm
Yeah, none of the guys from MCR follow the one with y. (but follow the 3 real ones)
Its not even one to look at for anything worth seeing spend4zen.
scarecrow.
Jazz Hands
scarecrow.
September 5th, 2010 at 07:51pm
spend4zen:
Latest post is a bunch of craziness with numbers, I give up on this one. Shocked
He's saying goodbye to the people in http://www.chatzy.com/553209508338 (he posted a link to this chat before) and telling people to go to chatroom www.chatzy.com/647466670127. I doubt this is legit, but everybody is going batshit crazy in there.
spend4zen
Killjoy
spend4zen
September 5th, 2010 at 07:54pm
Craziness...
The music.
Salute You in Your Grave
The music.
September 5th, 2010 at 08:49pm
Things seem to make more sence to me when you forget about agentcherrycola (the one with the y)... has anyone come up with another date yet that seems plausible?
skeleton00x
Jazz Hands
skeleton00x
September 5th, 2010 at 10:00pm
The guys are teases..
Like we didn't know that already.

Also theres this new twitter.
Its legit. ha
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
September 5th, 2010 at 10:10pm
Chatroom for theories: http://tinychat.com/mcrtheories
stockholm syndrome.
Awake and Unafraid
stockholm syndrome.
September 5th, 2010 at 10:12pm
When you push RFDD, BLND, WKIL, KLSK, and HRBT in that order you get 10, 6, 8, 12 and 4. 10 might mean October. I'm guessing that's when something (album hopefully) will be released . The 6th is a Wednesday, the 8th is a Friday, the 12th is a Tuesday (albums in the US get released on that day so if that's the release date then it's the 11th for the rest of the world), 4th is a Monday so it might be another possible date, but since this is the last number the 11th/12th seems more reliable. No idea on what the weird symbol is or what could it mean.
tarasaurus rex!
Thinking Happy Thoughts
tarasaurus rex!
September 5th, 2010 at 10:56pm
you know what's weird? this is kinda irrelevant to unlocking what my chem is doing, but I was just listening to music on my iTunes...and when I went to my chem's site, the music on iTunes turned down...on it's own. When I left my chem's page, it went back to normal, and so on. Wtf?!
stockholm syndrome.
Awake and Unafraid
stockholm syndrome.
September 5th, 2010 at 11:11pm
Another thought.
10+6+8+12+4=40. It reminds me of Noah's Ark. With the whole apocalypse/post-apocalyspe theme that the new stuff is giving off it might mean 40 days and 40 nights of nothing. Then on October 13th (40 days after the site change) there might be something.
Crime in Stereo
Jazz Hands
Crime in Stereo
September 5th, 2010 at 11:14pm
i don't think they'll make us wait that long. I think we'd get bored and give up and lose interest after too long.
Kurt Coboner.
In the Cannibal Glow
Kurt Coboner.
September 5th, 2010 at 11:17pm
i want to think that maybe they'll update us in the next week or so , either on the site or their twitters . ooor , we'll have to figure it out through the other twitter accounts .
spend4zen
Killjoy
spend4zen
September 5th, 2010 at 11:20pm
Any Guesses who TommyChowMein is? This is just getting weirder by the moment. And he is selling a plot of SAND! The Desert..AGAIN!....
MCRnati
Fabulous Killjoy
MCRnati
September 5th, 2010 at 11:23pm
NewsAGoGo posted this picture: http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg840/scaled.php?tn=0&server=840&filename=y09e.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640
caption: Urgent! Urgency! This was left outside in an unmarked package.

I think the times represent different times zone. If not then I'd look at the numbers where the red stick (seconds) is pointing at. Let's not just look at the numbers the hour and minute clock is pointing to