Don't have an account? Create one!

WEBSITE HAS CHANGED!!!!

AuthorMessage
Billie Joe.
Crash Queen
Billie Joe.
September 5th, 2010 at 01:25pm
tarasaurus rex!:
Well, i do DEFINITELY think we will get a release date. I can't remember the source, but I do for sure remember Gerard saying once or twice that they wanted to release the date and/or album in a special way. So, I think if anything we'll at least get that out of it. Very Happy
Yes
"I think we will announce it in a special way this time. Maybe some sort of event, something fun, something soon"
The Rumor
Awake and Unafraid
The Rumor
September 5th, 2010 at 01:47pm
spend4zen:
So now there is something buried at an old whiskey distillary, could be near the water tower where they record, who knows if its real or not, but sucks for us people stuck on the east coast.

Oh gosh, I can just imagine loads of MCR fans there with spades. It reminds me of Fargo.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
September 5th, 2010 at 01:50pm
once again, i doubt it's real. where the hell would you even begin looking? there's not enough information to go around and go: IT'S THIS PLACE EVERYONE GRAB YOUR SHOVELS YAY!
tarasaurus rex!
Thinking Happy Thoughts
tarasaurus rex!
September 5th, 2010 at 01:53pm
spend4zen
Killjoy
spend4zen
September 5th, 2010 at 01:58pm
Ok im going to go check the latest clues, rumors, and hype on twitter and will report back soon.
spend4zen
Killjoy
spend4zen
September 5th, 2010 at 02:02pm
Buried some TMGMK swag from last nights happening near the old whisky purification center. Good hunting! This was posted early this am from DrDeathDefying. On his side note of his account it says...you will never find me.
spend4zen
Killjoy
spend4zen
September 5th, 2010 at 02:05pm
I am leaving you for a short while to take care of daily task and pressing Issue's. I will return later to confuse, give insight, and ponder along with you later on today.
Bye
skeleton00x
Jazz Hands
skeleton00x
September 5th, 2010 at 02:05pm
Yeah, I don't think they would have actual clues that you would have to dig up or something. That would be too ridiculous.
Billie Joe.
Crash Queen
Billie Joe.
September 5th, 2010 at 02:18pm
SianySTFU_8D
Killjoy
SianySTFU_8D
September 5th, 2010 at 02:39pm
spend4zen:
I am thinking something is going to happen on 9/11/2010, the numbers are doing a countdown to that date, and its going to be in the desert, Maybe a live show? Hence the song, horse with no name, by America..somewhere in the American desert. The last channel that sounds like a heartbeat, if you look close looks like a skull, or zombie. Anyone a remember what the old My chem site said, Get in before the Zombies come? And the channel with the mouse, looks like a rifle scope for shooting targets, the co-ordinance in the background, again, looks like desert. Excuse any poor spelling please.
Spend.

This is quite a good theory... it's very clever for you to notice the Get in before the Zombie's come part - i saw it like every day, and i still didn't make the connection!
Screaming Girl Nise
Jazz Hands
Screaming Girl Nise
September 5th, 2010 at 02:49pm
I have to admit, I doubt it's about the album. We've been waiting for so long now...

But anyways: Can anyone please record what's being played @ WKIL and edit it so that the buzzing disappears? Would do it myself, but it's not my computer and it lacks editing programs. Maybe Audacity can help us with that one.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
September 5th, 2010 at 02:55pm
Nise:
I have to admit, I doubt it's about the album. We've been waiting for so long now...

But anyways: Can anyone please record what's being played @ WKIL and edit it so that the buzzing disappears? Would do it myself, but it's not my computer and it lacks editing programs. Maybe Audacity can help us with that one.
i doubt it was meant to be edited and fooled around with like that...
Screaming Girl Nise
Jazz Hands
Screaming Girl Nise
September 5th, 2010 at 02:57pm
lycia.:

i doubt it was meant to be edited and fooled around with like that...

Yeah, me too. But at least it keeps us busy. I don't wanna expect too much and be disappointed again. If I was sure there was something real behind it, I'd get up and switch on my own computer. I'm just curious what's behind all that buzzing. Wink
Heart Attack.
Salute You in Your Grave
Heart Attack.
September 5th, 2010 at 03:37pm
Oh my gosh I go away for 2 days and their website goes all berserk!

But yeah been reading all these theories, honestly it all just seems like a bunch of psychotic speculation, you know it is just like MCR to be all cryptic, hoo I bet they are getting a good laugh out of this.

But aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh this is so exciting!
Screaming Girl Nise
Jazz Hands
Screaming Girl Nise
September 5th, 2010 at 03:42pm
New tweet:
DrDeathDefying:
Friends, lizard meat, and the sweet smell of burning nitro. What could be better?
MCRnati
Fabulous Killjoy
MCRnati
September 5th, 2010 at 03:52pm
ugh it's killing me not knowing what any of it means. We have a lot of theories but I want to know something thats 100% fact already :'(
Screaming Girl Nise
Jazz Hands
Screaming Girl Nise
September 5th, 2010 at 03:54pm
I wonder how long it's going to take until we finally find out. Hours? Days? Weeks? If it's too long, ppl might lose interest again.
The music.
Salute You in Your Grave
The music.
September 5th, 2010 at 05:05pm
Billie Joe.:

That's interesting the letters we have are all consenants with the esception of wkil... i doubt that means anything though.
spend4zen
Killjoy
spend4zen
September 5th, 2010 at 05:24pm
Friends, lizard meat, and the sweet smell of burning nitro. What could be better?
And where would you find lizards? Burning nitro? Friends? It almost sounds like burning man..!LOL
spend4zen
Killjoy
spend4zen
September 5th, 2010 at 05:31pm
NewsAGoGo keeps talking about the outskirts of 4? hmmm?