Killjoy
StillNoUsername
September 5th, 2010 at 01:33am
Sorry I'm kind of spamming now, I'll get lost
Rexperience
Bleeding on the Floor
Rexperience
September 5th, 2010 at 01:35am

Ya I really think they do! It's kind of a bummer cuz they whip us into a frenzy but then it's like they resent us for it.
I'm just going to be really interested to see how it's received in spite of everything. I hope it's not toooo black-paradey in terms of taking themselves so seriously with the concept, it could be the last nail. I mean I don't mind a concept, that's always interesting, but they can get pretty indulgent. Watching us fret over clues is also indulging themselves. Which is kind of degrading to us, or at least to me.

I can feel that.^ I like concepts, but at the same time it can be a lot to handel. I really liked American Idiot, but then Green Day was off for so many years and then came back with the three part opera 21st Century Break Down. I liked it, but at the same time it seamed so incredibly synced together with the concept that it was hard for me to think of tracks as being individual songs.
Paint It Black
Bulletproof Heart
Paint It Black
September 5th, 2010 at 06:06am
all these theories and speculations make my dizzy.
or maybe it's because i'm on a bus. hm.
anyway. my guess is that we're over-analyzing everything and that it's not as complicated as we make it sound; they are just teasing us to get us excited (and curious and annoyed because we don't understand what it's all about). the post-apocalyptic theme sounds cool though.
Finnick Odair
In the Cannibal Glow
Finnick Odair
September 5th, 2010 at 06:11am
How much of the Black Parade pre-release teasing was actually relevant in the end? I was only in the fandom after it came out, so I'm not sure XD But people who have been in it longer could use it as a comparison Smile
Paint It Black
Bulletproof Heart
Paint It Black
September 5th, 2010 at 06:17am
yeah, i'm wondering that too. i have anly heard about it but never experienced any of it.
Search and Destroy
Search and Destroy
September 5th, 2010 at 07:55am
Did the station KLSK always play the song A Horse With No Name?

I might not have clicked on all the stations yest cos I thought they were all just noise tbh!

Oh and Frank is following Dr Death Defying, Agenct Cherri Cola and NewsAGoGo, Lyn-Z is following Dr Death Defying on twitter
the_lovecats
Killjoy
the_lovecats
September 5th, 2010 at 08:19am
Rexperience:
The music.:
Has anyone else noticed that the middle number on the top row skips 15? It goes 13, 14, 16. Any idea what that could mean and has it always been doing that because i don't remeber it?

Yeah thats interesting, the top left quadrent going really fast skips a number in the early 20s. It goes so fast its hard to see, it looks like it goes 20,10,21,22. Not sure if this means anything, but its possible that its makeing the year 2010.

I gotta say with all these shenanigans goin on its hard to make heads or tails of anything. Its esspecially strage cause it definatly sounds like theres a story line and characters involved, yet we were told over and over that this wouldn't be a concept album - of course, only time will tell for sure

Heyy, about the top left box which goes really fast, yeah in the twenties it goes 20 21 22 23 24 then 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 and so on...!

if you stare at it you'll see when it glitches back to those numbers, I managed to spot when they were properly by right clicking it pauses the timer so by pausing and un pausing it fast enough I was able to make them out Smile

Not that I have any idea what relavence they have to anything of course haha Laughing
-x-
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
September 5th, 2010 at 08:45am
Well, even if people are looking too far into it, you have to admit it really is fun trying to decyfer the whole thing.
Sweet Pandemonium.
Bleeding on the Floor
Sweet Pandemonium.
September 5th, 2010 at 09:10am
I think that this is really worth a look at because it's got pretty much all the theories that have been thought up and discussed so far and it's also quite interesting to read.
http://mcrdeviantclub.deviantart.com/blog/34772478/
All credit goes to MCRdeviantClub for taking the time to write it all up.
kid from yesterday.
Bleeding on the Floor
kid from yesterday.
September 5th, 2010 at 09:16am
Search and Destroy:

Oh and Frank is following Dr Death Defying, Agenct Cherri Cola and NewsAGoGo, Lyn-Z is following Dr Death Defying on twitter

And Gerard's following Dr Death Defying too...

I personally love these pseudo-games going on with the site & twitters and everything. Better than the site being completely bereft of updates for the past 2 months - plus I get all mushy knowing that it's bringing the fans together even if we can't figure this shit out. x)

I'm no good at solving riddles, especially when there's too little clues. The only thing I noticed is that Dr Death Defying's profile image looks a tiny bit like The Comedian's badge.

Probably coincidence/irrelevant/just influence. Like I said, I'm not too good at this so this is my stupid little contribution.

Someone on theblackparade.net reckons something might be announced during the VMAs (in 9 days, apparently 6.30pm Pacific time or something?) and there was something on the Twitter about 18:30....:

"A Horse With No Name = journey of nine days (lyrics in the song) = September 3rd (when the site was changed) to 12th = nine days = VMAs = 9PM Eastern time = VMAs during 6:30 Pacific time"
skeleton00x
Jazz Hands
skeleton00x
September 5th, 2010 at 10:17am
Maybe the video is being released at the VMAs?
I remember seeing a screen-cap of something involving an MCR video..
Paint It Black
Bulletproof Heart
Paint It Black
September 5th, 2010 at 11:13am
murder tramp;:
Well, even if people are looking too far into it, you have to admit it really is fun trying to decyfer the whole thing.
sure, i think so too. ino feels a bit more alive now. even though i don't think it's as complicated as some people think (i don't mind being proven wrong), i can't stop reading all the theories and speculations. i'm just so happy that something is finally happening.
Finnick Odair
In the Cannibal Glow
Finnick Odair
September 5th, 2010 at 11:39am
Honestly, I think the prospect of a secret show at 6.30 on some random day is pretty slim. If there was, let's face it, no one's figured it out so it's gonna be a pretty small crowd XD

I think Gerard *ahem* I mean, Dr. DeathDefying was just being a weirdo and hinting at the kind of characters/world their new album is based around. Who's gonna understand Fuck You House at 18.30 with short shorts??
tarasaurus rex!
Thinking Happy Thoughts
tarasaurus rex!
September 5th, 2010 at 11:39am
Well, i do DEFINITELY think we will get a release date. I can't remember the source, but I do for sure remember Gerard saying once or twice that they wanted to release the date and/or album in a special way. So, I think if anything we'll at least get that out of it. Very Happy
Fear.Regret
Jazz Hands
Fear.Regret
September 5th, 2010 at 11:59am
I really don't want anything to be announced at the VMA...because I espect that the guys let the fans first to have some news and then the rest of the world.
And I think it would be too much commercial...
skeleton00x
Jazz Hands
skeleton00x
September 5th, 2010 at 12:08pm
^^Personally, I would have no problem with how they announced anything, even if announcing it at the VMA's would be "too commercial."
I just want my favorite band's new music. lol
Fear.Regret
Jazz Hands
Fear.Regret
September 5th, 2010 at 12:16pm
^^ Yes, i do want to have their new music too, but I think that if they announce it at the VMA's some song will sound to much pop
Finnick Odair
In the Cannibal Glow
Finnick Odair
September 5th, 2010 at 01:00pm
Yeah, I'm sure there's some info on album names or songs hidden somewhere, but knowing Gerard and the rest of the guys...we're not gonna figure it out unless we're criminally insane XD
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
September 5th, 2010 at 01:05pm
what is with people and the vma's?!?! like, where do the vma's even come into the site at all?
spend4zen
Killjoy
spend4zen
September 5th, 2010 at 01:17pm
So now there is something buried at an old whiskey distillary, could be near the water tower where they record, who knows if its real or not, but sucks for us people stuck on the east coast.