Don't have an account? Create one!

WEBSITE HAS CHANGED!!!!

AuthorMessage
The music.
Salute You in Your Grave
The music.
September 5th, 2010 at 12:48am
so are people thinking that something is still going to happen at 6:30 but we just got the wrong day? no one is really talking about it on some of the other sites...
StillNoUsername
Killjoy
StillNoUsername
September 5th, 2010 at 12:51am
lycia.:
i don't think deserts are very conducive for concerts, tbh with you.

Lol they did it in Famous Last Words AND that asian video gerard was in.
spend4zen
Killjoy
spend4zen
September 5th, 2010 at 12:51am
I still think there is substance in the old saying they had on the old website, Get in before the Zombies come. Agent Cherry Cola is updating every hour with words of encouragement to "not give up" To figure out the Puzzle? To figure out the puzzle on the website? There is a solid rumor of a Private/secret show going down in the desert soon.
StillNoUsername
Killjoy
StillNoUsername
September 5th, 2010 at 12:52am
I think speculating about days is really difficult at this point. There's all kinds of numbers and supposed "countdowns" and codes. I've heard probably 10 different suggested dates
StillNoUsername
Killjoy
StillNoUsername
September 5th, 2010 at 12:54am
@spend4zen, it could also just be a part of the story. Like saying "don't give up" to the people in this apocalyptic world
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
September 5th, 2010 at 12:58am
StillNoUsername:
Lol they did it in Famous Last Words AND that asian video gerard was in.
and look where it got him both times: with a hurt ankle and... i got nothing for the asian one, but we'll pretend i do!

but they weren't like, full blown concerts. like, gerard will get sand in his eyes and get heat stroke for wearing all black and a leather jacket, fall down into the crowd and get attacked my girls and get more sand in his eyes , frank with be feeding babies (wearing protective clothing), bottles all while throwing him and his guitar around, ray will have to find someway to stop his hair from absorbing sand, and mikey will just look cool, bored, and emotionless as always, and because he'll most likely still be wearing those extreme hooker looking boots from TBP and his feet will be fine. oh and he'll be wearing fake hipster glasses to protect his eyes.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
September 5th, 2010 at 01:01am
spend4zen:
I still think there is substance in the old saying they had on the old website, Get in before the Zombies come. Agent Cherry Cola is updating every hour with words of encouragement to "not give up" To figure out the Puzzle? To figure out the puzzle on the website? There is a solid rumor of a Private/secret show going down in the desert soon.
there's no such thing as a "solid rumor". if it were solid, it wouldn't be a rumor. Wink

there's no puzzle i'm sure. it's there for everyone to speculate and get the hype up. maybe hints, but i don't think there's a "big picture" to the site. not yet.

edit:// and i say "like," a lot, i just realized this. =/ and this "agentcherricola" person or whatever reminds me of nukka cola from fall out. face it, they're just obsessed with fall out and wanted their site to embody fall out and hopefully get new vegas free when it comes out for promoting it. =D
StillNoUsername
Killjoy
StillNoUsername
September 5th, 2010 at 01:02am
lycia.:
and look where it got him both times: with a hurt ankle and... i got nothing for the asian one, but we'll pretend i do!

but they weren't like, full blown concerts. like, gerard will get sand in his eyes and get heat stroke for wearing all black and a leather jacket, fall down into the crowd and get attacked my girls and get more sand in his eyes , frank with be feeding babies (wearing protective clothing), bottles all while throwing him and his guitar around, ray will have to find someway to stop his hair from absorbing sand, and mikey will just look cool, bored, and emotionless as always, and because he'll most likely still be wearing those extreme hooker looking boots from TBP and his feet will be fine. oh and he'll be wearing fake hipster glasses to protect his eyes.

haha and don't forget all the destruction caused by the explosions they'll most definitely have now that they have to keep up with this "explosions in the zones" thing. Oh and I've got something for the asian video--that's when gerard had his own precious hooker boots stolen. Blasphemy.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
September 5th, 2010 at 01:05am
StillNoUsername:
haha and don't forget all the destruction caused by the explosions they'll most definitely have now that they have to keep up with this "explosions in the zones" thing. Oh and I've got something for the asian video--that's when gerard had his own precious hooker boots stolen. Blasphemy.
there we go.

IF YOU'RE READING THIS GUYS AND ARE PLANNING A DESERT CONCERT DON'T DO IT! MIKEY WILL LOSE HIS HOOKER BOOTS! IMAGINE THE DEVASTATION ON HIS FACE!
StillNoUsername
Killjoy
StillNoUsername
September 5th, 2010 at 01:05am
Ya I kind of agree about there being no big picture...it's just explosions and anarchy and "keep waiting." Well, I didn't until I saw how much everyone else was reading into it, and now my mind's all 100-mph coming up with out-there hypotheses.
StillNoUsername
Killjoy
StillNoUsername
September 5th, 2010 at 01:07am
and wait..what do you mean about agent cherri cola updating every hour saying don't give up? I don't see this
spend4zen
Killjoy
spend4zen
September 5th, 2010 at 01:08am
FYI..A solid Rumor is a Rumor that is stil just a Rumor but looking like it could possibly be a fact..LOL Twisted Evil
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
September 5th, 2010 at 01:10am
spend4zen:
FYI..A solid Rumor is a Rumor that is stil just a Rumor but looking like it could possibly be a fact..LOL Twisted Evil
no sir/ma'am, all rumors can be facts. solid rumors do not exist, especially in the mcr fandom.

and i think it's all being far too read into, i see TBP all over again, honestly...
spend4zen
Killjoy
spend4zen
September 5th, 2010 at 01:11am
Ok and this one should keep everyone busy, here is the set of stand out numbers that fall in no certain order...15/10/6/8/12/4 six numbers, the same thing used for Long/Lat on a Map, if you can figure out what order....lol, this could just go on and on and on and on......
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
September 5th, 2010 at 01:12am
StillNoUsername:
and wait..what do you mean about agent cherri cola updating every hour saying don't give up? I don't see this
there is an agent cherry cola and an agent cherri cola separately for some reason.

some people seem to think cherry with a y's twitter isn't really connected with the others.
StillNoUsername
Killjoy
StillNoUsername
September 5th, 2010 at 01:13am
Yes I've decided right now I'm stopping. I got swept up in the excitement for a moment and let myself forget how pissed I am at them anyway.
spend4zen
Killjoy
spend4zen
September 5th, 2010 at 01:15am
Oh Brother, Ok im calling it a night. Back to contemplating tomorrow, good night all.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
September 5th, 2010 at 01:17am
StillNoUsername:
Yes I've decided right now I'm stopping. I got swept up in the excitement for a moment and let myself forget how pissed I am at them anyway.
good choice my dear. if things change, then we can speculate. for now, all i think they're doing is teasing us and keeping us on edge again.

I THINK they realize they lost the attention of fans on their little break a bit and needed something to catch everyone's attention again by allowing fans to start buzzing and getting excited for their return again.

EDIT AGAIN://

or they just like messing with us to get us on edge and getting us all hyped up. i actually lean towards this now.
Rexperience
Bleeding on the Floor
Rexperience
September 5th, 2010 at 01:30am
The music.:
Has anyone else noticed that the middle number on the top row skips 15? It goes 13, 14, 16. Any idea what that could mean and has it always been doing that because i don't remeber it?

Yeah thats interesting, the top left quadrent going really fast skips a number in the early 20s. It goes so fast its hard to see, it looks like it goes 20,10,21,22. Not sure if this means anything, but its possible that its makeing the year 2010.

I gotta say with all these shenanigans goin on its hard to make heads or tails of anything. Its esspecially strage cause it definatly sounds like theres a story line and characters involved, yet we were told over and over that this wouldn't be a concept album - of course, only time will tell for sure
StillNoUsername
Killjoy
StillNoUsername
September 5th, 2010 at 01:30am
Ya I really think they do! It's kind of a bummer cuz they whip us into a frenzy but then it's like they resent us for it.
I'm just going to be really interested to see how it's received in spite of everything. I hope it's not toooo black-paradey in terms of taking themselves so seriously with the concept, it could be the last nail. I mean I don't mind a concept, that's always interesting, but they can get pretty indulgent. Watching us fret over clues is also indulging themselves. Which is kind of degrading to us, or at least to me.